Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

PART 4:

'She…I….Rahul she's hurting,' that was all Naina could say. How could she tell Rahul what Aman had done to Kakun, how he had violated her in the most terrible of ways. But he would have to know otherwise he would be unable to break the barriers that Kakun had already begun to build to lock Rahul out.

'Under the sink is a 1st aid kit give it to me.' Rahul takes a towel and dampens it, he gently washes Kakun face, there is no reaction, Rahul frowns looking concerned. He slowly cleans her hands and looks to see if any glass is in any of the cuts. Naina passes the box to him, with care and love he cleans Kakun wounds and dresses them, as he finishes he bends down and softly kisses the palms of her hands.

At this Kakun reacts 'No don't touch me Rahul! I'm unclean!'

'What do you mean unclean?' Rahul ask puzzled looking at Kakun then at Naina

'Rahul this is not the time or place for this discussion.' Naina replies worried.

'This is the perfect time Naina' Kakun replies 'I'm unclean Rahul. Dirty! Did you not understand what Aman said about being with me? Knowing me in a way you would never? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND RAHUL?!' the last sentence Kakun shouts at Rahul.

'I understand more then you think Kakun. And as for being unclean or dirty, you are the most purest, the most innocent person I have been blessed to ever meet, especially right now.' Rahul replies softly to Kakun, looking at her, showing all his love to her.

Kakun cannot believe what she sees in Rahul eyes or hears in his words and voice; love pure and simple. He doesn't understand what Aman did to her if he did he wouldn't be anywhere near her, she had to make him understand for that was the only way he would turn to Naina and her love.

'He touched me all over Rahul. There is not one part of my body that he didn't touch, he..he..came…he was….' Kakun could not continue what words could she use to explain what Aman did to her, 'he…..'

'He RAPED you Kakun. RAPE is the word you want.' Rahul finishes the sentence for her.

Kakun head lifts quickly, her shocked eyes searching Rahul, 'had she heard right?'

'Yes Kakun I do know what Aman did to you and if I could I'd sell my soul to the devil so I could change what he did. You are pure and clean Kakun- nothing Aman did changes that and don't you dare let him make you ever think otherwise!'

Rahul walks the few steps to Kakun and gently takes her shoulders in his hands, he lifts her head under her chin gently but forcing her to stare at him straight in the face, 'You are my Kakun; you are as innocent and pure as the 1st time I met you on the train in Kolkatta. You are as beautiful and delightful as you were in the mandir where we married. You are the only good thing in my otherwise selfish and miserable life and without you I am nothing; I am without soul, without heart and without love - you are my soul, you are my heart and you are my love!'

shasha74 thumbnail

PART 5:

Kakun looks at Rahul unable to believe the conviction in his words and in his eyes, she tries to move away afraid to believe, to be let down once again. Rahul tightens his grip on her arms, 'NO, I'm not letting you get away this time Kakun. You will believe me. You will believe my love for you and this time no matter what you say or do I am not letting you go, never again Kakun, from this moment onwards you belong to me and me alone and I belong to you and only you. Believe what you see Kakun, trust me my love this is for real, it is not a dream, I promise you, I and my love will not vanish. Reach out and take what has always been yours and yours alone- I am yours Kakun; heart, body and soul.'

Kakun stares at Rahul warring with herself to whether she should believe him or not, so many times she had been so close to having him, to having her love only to be disappointed time and again, dare she trust this time? She looks at Rahul, could feel the intensity of his love, it was calling out to her, Kakun lifted her hands to Rahul face and whispered 'he hurt me so badly, I thought death was my only option.'

Rahul crushes Kakun to his chest, holding his fragile beautiful love as close as he could unable to believe that she had come back from the brink. He had never been so frightened in his life; seeing the deadness in her eyes, sensing that he was losing her to the darkness that Aman had created. He had never fought or prayed so hard; he broke when he heard Kakun describe herself as unclean and dirty; she who was the most shiniest, most purest that it showed in her every expression, in her every thought and action. If Aman had been in front of him he would've ripped him to pieces with his bare hands!

'I know my love, but believe me had you taken that option then I would've followed soon after. Without you I have no life for you are my life.' Rahul hugs her tight and kisses the top of her head.

Naina stands in the corner a silent witness to all that has occurred, tears roll silently down the face at what Kakun and Rahul have gone through; 'I never loved Rahul the way Kakun does and Rahul could never love me the way he does Kakun. I will make sure they are together - I will not let anyone separate them ever again!'

Naina clears her throat, 'OK Kiddos as beautiful as this all is, can we find a less 'fragrant' place to continue?' She smiles at them, opening her arms to remind them their all still in the bathroom.

Rahul laughs and Kakun smiles, but slowly it disappears as she remembers who Naina is: Mrs Naina Rahul Punj!

shasha74 thumbnail

PART 6:

'Naina?' Kakun starts hesitantly

'Don't Kakun. You've nothing to worry about at all- you and Rahul belong together the only reason I came on the scene was because we didn't know the truth about Aman. Now that we do I AM NOT going to stand between the 2 of you.'

Kakun opens her mouth to protest before she can say a word 'I'm not listening to you Kakun-you've done everything your way but no more! If you thought you were stubborn you've got nothing or me.' Smiling.

'Oh hell Naina! I wasn't thinking I'm sorry but…..' Rahul starts

Naina groans 'Now don't you start to Rahul! I'm not blind or stupid, I understand and I want you two together, it is right and as it should be. So enough; you two belong together and will be together and that's now the end of it. I have spoken!'

Rahul laughs, 'Yes Madam! You can be scary.'

Kakun smiles and walks up to Naina, she lifts her hand to her cheek, softly 'thank you Naina.'

Naina presses Kakun hand to her cheek; feeling the warmth from her hand but it was the warmth of love that came out from Kakun that eased her heart; it was a love of a sister and Naina so alone for so long knew that what ever pain she would feel for losing Rahul was worth it for she had gained the love of a sister, which was far more precious to her.

'Your welcome. Now can be leave?'

All laugh and leave the bathroom.

'I just can't believe it- Aman murdered Naina and Kakun has lived with the knowledge, oh that poor child.' Gayo says to the room.

'I know Puta but what else could she do, Aman left her with no option.' Bebe replies.

'She should of told someone!' Dinesh says angrily, 'at least Naina roo would've got justice, peace. But oh no she was protecting Rahul! Ever since that girl has come Amritsar all she's done is cause pain and trouble for my Naina. Even now when she is no longer she was more interested in protecting Rahul then punishing Naina killer. She is nothing but trouble, all she brings is bud kismet to those around her.' Dinesh continues bitterly

'Your wrong Uncle.' Rahul replies

Rahul, Kakun and Naina enter the room, everyone is seated. Rahul holds Kakun from her shoulders and walks her over to Bebe and Devi, he seats her and kisses the top of her head- everyone watches on.

'You all have the wrong idea about Kakun, you have no idea just how innocent and good she is, and the truth should've been told long ago. I should have told the truth about me and Kakun, about me and Naina and what we did to Kakun along time ago instead of being a coward.'

'Rahul No! It doesn't matter, I've forgotten it all.' Kakun holds Rahul hand tightly imploring him not to tell the truth about Kolkatta, it helped no one now.

Rahul lifts his and Kakun hands to his lips and kisses her hand, 'Hush; it does matter for it rights in some small way the wrong opinions some hold of you even now.' He sees she's about to protest, 'for my sake let me make it up in some small measure my sins which are numerous against you. It'll ease my mind and heart.' Rahul knew that by using Kakun emotions for him she'll let him tell the truth. Her love for him was so amazingly unselfish that he had to bow down to it; after everything he had put her through, everything she had gone through and still she put him and his feelings 1st. Ah Kakun my love if for no other reason then that I owe your love this truth.'

'Everything Naina and I told you about Kakun was a lie. I did marry Kakun in Kolkatta but only so that I could get her land.'

Everyone gasp and is shocked at this.

Rahul continues and tells the truth about everything that he and Naina did. He also tells them the truth about him finally agreeing to marry Naina, for Kakun wanted Naina happiness and that he had forced Kakun to marry Aman, for it was the only way he would marry Naina.

'Yeh Rabba! What did we do so wrong in their upbringing?! That you and Aman could treat, could use, betray such an innocent? I'm ashamed to even call you my grandson!' Bebe tells Rahul angrily.

Gayo takes shelter in D.P arms, crying ' Oh D.P both of them? Did we not bring them up in the believes we were? Did we not teach them to protect the innocent? To give izaat to women? Did we not tell them time and again that remember you have a sister so treat girls as you would wish someone to treat your sister? Where did we go wrong?'

'Please, please leave this alone. Jo hogay so hogay, it changes nothing we can't bring the past back.' Kakun pleads to everyone.

'Ah Puta you are too good.' Bebe clasps Kakun to her chest, 'I'm so sorry for everything that I did or thought about you. You are exactly the girl I met in the mandir; my instincts were right I was just blinded by my love for my grandson. Rahul I will never forgive you for what you did to Kakun, never!' Bebe looks at Rahul in disgust.

'I know Bebe and all of you have every right to be furious with me, especially Kakun, but know this I will make it up to her.' with intensity in his eyes and voice Rahul looks at everyone, 'Kakun is mine, I love her today as I did yesterday and no matter what, even if it means I have to break every rhista in this room, Kakun and I will be together until my dying breath!.'

Silence

nikki786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow that was so intense and emotional and great
seriously  i loved the way rahul sopke to her and naina was good as well
cant wait for next bit
 ive got goosebumps lol

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Shasha thank you for the updates, your amazing, loved reading all 3 parts, its so sweet that Naina wants them together, n i am really happy that Rahul told everyone the truth finally its bout time, Bebe is saying the truth that she was right bout Kakun wen she saw her in the mandir, aww poor Gayo, D.P and Bebe who think that there was sumthing wrong with their upbring, maybe there was no idea, and its sad that both the brothers hurt Kakun n caused her sooooo much pain, for now I hope Rahul will make Kakun happy n he will be there for her when she needs him and hope he makes her happy. Gives her everything she always wanted the love, friendship, trust etc, Thank you Shasha, cant wait to read what happens next.  
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww shasha u deserve a standing ovation if thats wot u call them loll....thats was purley amazing..so well described and everytin....cnt wait for more..
Lesca thumbnail
Another GREA8 episode😊👏....hopefully now Devi could stop being scared nd tell everybody about Kakoon being her daughter!!
meekni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, that was amazing! It left me breathless by the time i'd got through to the end - i just wanted it to go on and on! I hope dinesh changes his mind about Kakun and that Devi finally speaks up.
It is so good to have you back you're a fab writer. Cannot wait to read more =].
rmrocks thumbnail
fab part shasha
briliant babes
i lyked da way u dscribed it
mabel thumbnail
outstanding....
as usual u ade me cry buckets of tears!!!!!!!!!!
it was soooo intense and sooooooo beautiful....
how i wish all this would happen on the show!!!!!