Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lesca thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey hunnie i absolutely luved it😛😛😭........i rele hope dhat Kakoon tells about her relationship wid Devi nd Naina.....plz continue😊
meekni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey! This forum has been so quiet for so long and it was so nice to finally read this! I loved it and am so excited to read the next part!!! =]
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god that was amazing.....pls carry on
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PART 2:

'Please explain to me Kakun why would Naina Bhasin changed her mind at the last minute and wanted you to marry Rahul Punj? And why you have not come forward till now with the truth until now?' The Inspector asks sternly to Kakun

Kakun face turns to Devi; fear in her eyes that her Mother's secret was about to be exposed. It couldn't be, it mustn't be! After all her Mother had gone through, so much pain for the truth to come out now all it would do was cause more pain.

Kakun looks at Devi and shakes her head.

'I don't know why she changed her mind but as to why I didn't say anything, I..I..I couldn't.' Kakun looks down at her hands.

'Couldn't? Please explain'

Still looking down at her hands, twisted together in her lap, 'Aman said if I told anyone, if I went to the police as I was going to he would…he would make sure that Rahul would get the blame and would spend the rest of his life in prison or even get the death sentence.' with the last few words Kakun voice peters out to silence.

Bebe gasps and tears roll down her face at the thought that her grandson would frame his own brother for murder. 'Aye what monster had been born into her house.'

'How could he do that?' The Inspector asks

'He had a tape of Rahul threatening Naina with a knife, which would make it look like that it was Rahul who had killed Naina not Aman.' Kakun looks up suddenly straight into the Inspector eyes, 'You have no idea how clever he is. He plans everything in advance, he once said to me that he was the puppet master and we all danced to his tune. I danced to his tune and every time I thought I could defeat him he caught me out and punished me for it.'

Rahul closed his eyes knowing that Kakun words were for the Inspector but they hit him hard; 'how could he been so blind, so stupid as not to see what was going on right under his nose? Had he not told Kakun that he could read her silence, that he could read her eyes? Had he not seen the pain she was in or the terror in them when she was with Aman?

Of course he had but he had put it down to the pain of loving him, of wanting him, how egotistical he was! He saw Aman pain as real and blamed Kakun, had forced her to be with him, the person who had destroyed all her happiness and believes. He had hurt her time and time again thinking that he was looking out for his beloved older brother Aman as he had looked out for him. What a joke that was, Aman had done everything he could to make sure that he felt guilty and would push Kakun to him; Aman was right he was the puppet master and everyone especially him, Rahul Punj had played to his tune!

Oh Lord how much she must love him to go through all that, live through all that just to protect him. And in the end when she thought he was safe, safe from Aman she was willing even to give up her life for him. What did I ever do to deserve you Kakun? How can I ever make it up to you? But I will my love, no matter what I will make it all up to you. For every moment of pain I've given you I will take each one of them back and make each and every moment to come one of pure love and happiness. This is my vaada and no matter what even if I have to fight you I will not break this.'

'I see, thank you Miss Kakun, if we have any further questions we will contact you.'

'Take Aman Punj into custody. Mr Punj if you will like to organise his bail please come to the station.'

'Bail? For that worthless being? No Inspector, he is better off behind bars in fact he is safer there too, for if I knew he was out and free, able to even think about coming near my Pariwar I'd kill him!'

The police officers pick up Aman from the floor and drag him out but just before he leaves he turns and looks at Kakun, 'This will never be the end for you my darling Kakun. No matter how hard you try you'll never be able to forget me. I am apart of you now and for always after…' gives evil smile 'well you know what I mean don't you Kakun Honey!.' He turns and looks at Rahul, 'And as for you my dear Bro, don't think you've won. Don't think that ever! Don't think that Kakun is yours now, for I have..' he turns once again and looks at Kakun up and down with a sneer, 'I know her in a way you haven't, even if it was just that once!' winks at Kakun

'GET-HIM-OUT-OF-HERE-BEFORE-I-RIP-HIS-HEAD-OFF!' Rahul tells the officers through clench teeth, his hands have become fist and his blood boiling.

Aman laughs sardonically as he is dragged out of the building.

Kakun gets up and runs out of the room to the bathroom.

'KAKUN!' Rahul

'Kakun!' Devi

'Kakun!' Gayo

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Shasha great update, so this might be the time when everyone finds out what Aman did to Kakun, hope we get a scene if not more with Rahul and Kakun, thank you for both the parts, cant wait to read ur next update, hopefully you will post it soon, thanx again
nikki786 thumbnail
wow that was wikid, reali interesting
the family gonna find out what aman did
poor rahul gonna be heatbroken
mabel thumbnail
u really made me cry with this one...
thanx a lot honey....
luvd ur work!!!!!
farina_m thumbnail
i my god that was so gd shasha...do carry on xx
meekni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was sooo good! I really hope they all find out about Aman raping Kakun! And that Kakun's Devi's daughter! Looking forward to the next part!
kdmhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shasha Welcome back. You're certainly back with a bang😃. Wow it's so nice to have you back here. Yet again this was so so so superb. Briliiant writing. It's good see that both you and Mabel are back witth new ff's. Can't wait to read the next part.

Btw, I hope that you had a great trip:)