Farewell-ff-FINAL PART,13-16,10-12,7-9, 4-6, 1-3

Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys i intend to put here a ff i've written which takes of from the last episodes and continues to as i imagine the leap to happen.

i did post this yesterday for i wanted to know if you guys wanted all in one go- it is very long around 20 pages or a page a day. the choice is yours, however for some odd reason the moderators seemed to have taken it off, not sure why as its only a ff!

if u guys read this then let me know if it gets taken off again then i'll do what i think is best..

Edited by shasha74 - 15 years ago
wow what can i say Shasha, your amazing, thats nothing new right, I love all ur Stories and how u write them are great, I love how you describe each scene its like we are watching it not reading thats how good you are, i love the end where you decribe how Gayo is feeling n how everything around her is, its how it would be when soemthing like that happens in a house

its expected of Dinesh and Rahul to react the way they did n Kakun trying to get the police hadnle is expected from her as well, Aman deserves it after what he did, there is no way anyone would stand there n listen n be all come when they hear that someone they all know and think is good, innocent killed their daughter, sister or friend

you are too good Shasha, and I want to thank you for carrying on writing and for not letting all the negative articles and news about KDMH get you down that is the spirit, its great to read your story all the time, Thank you sooooooooo much
wow lovely ff hope gayu doesnt take his side.
OMG...i totally luved it!!!....plz don't stop cuz im dying to knoe what happened!!!
Originally posted by Lesca

OMG...i totally luved it!!!....plz don't stop cuz im dying to knoe what happened!!!

I really want to kno wat happens next as well
Thats great shasha!! u have done great work!!
OK Guys i've decided i'm going to give you the ff in parts! However you'll be happy to know thats its completed so you won't have to wait long to read- a part everyother day!

ONE NIGHT- A THOUSAND LIVES:

'YOU bas***d! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!'

'DINESH NO!' Devi screamed as she saw her husband fly at Aman and punch him in the face.

'YOU MURDERER! YOU NO GOOD FOR NOTHING MURDERER! KILL MY NAINA! MY BEAUTIFUL NAINA! I'LL KILL YOU!' Dinesh screamed at Aman while punching him and kicking him as he fell to the floor.

'Uncle no, please stop.' Preeti cries out

'Rahul please stop Uncle, please this is not the way.' Kakun turns to Rahul her hand on his arm, looking into his eyes, 'This is not justice for Naina.'

Rahul looks at Kakun worried face and lifts his hand gently and touches the side of her face, he thinks to himself, 'No this isn't justice, not for Naina but especially not for you Kakun and I will see that Aman pays what he did to you my love.'

Rahul walks over to Dinesh and pulls him off, 'Uncle No, enough. Let the law punish him as he should be. He used the law now let the law teach him how it is meant to be used in JUSTICE.' But is unable to help himself and gives Aman a hard kick in the ribs!

Dinesh looks at Rahul fury and murder in his eyes and suddenly he collapses in his arms crying, 'He killed my Naina, my beautiful Naina.'

'Dad'

'Dinesh I know, I know.' D.P takes Dinesh in his arms and walks him across to the sofa, tears in his own eyes, that Naina his best friend daughter, the girl who grew up in his house, who was very much his daughter was murdered by his own son. He closed his eyes at the double pain this knowledge brought him.

'Maa?' Aman whispers out 'Maa?'

Gayo looks at the scene around her; D.P cradling Dinesh in his arms, Devi being comforted by Bebe and Preeti, Naina calling the police, Rahul looking down at Aman with murder and hatred in his eyes and Aman, Aman lying there in a pool of his blood calling out to her, his mother. Her child, the one she loved the most, who felt the most was in pain and needed her. She took a step towards him….

A slight movement catches her eye; in a dark corner by the door half in the light and half in darkness Kakun stands leaning against the wall. Though she is looking at the scene, her eyes are far far away and it wasn't a happy place. Gayo had never seen such pain, such torment in anyone before and intensity of emotion was only increased by her absolute stillness and silence of Kakun. Gayo could feel the darkness taking over her, the light that was always within Kakun was being smothered until all that remained was the darkness.

Gayo looked down once more to her child, her 1st born, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she opened her eyes and looked straight at Kakun, with her in her sights she walked to her, stepping over Aman in the process but not once looking at him or acknowledging him- he was nothing to do with her. The creature lying on the floor was not something she knew or wanted to know about.

'Kakun Beti- it's ok I'm here. Your Maa is here.' Gayo gently calls out to Kakun and takes her hand pulling her out from the shadow. 'NO ONE mere Beti is ever going to hurt you again and this is a vaada from a Maa to her Beti.'

Kakun looks at Gayo in disbelief 'But Aman is your…..'

'Aman is nothing to me. NOTHING! From this day forward all I know is that my Aman died 5 years ago when he left this house.' Gayo looks at Aman lying on the floor still calling out for her, 'That thing lying there has nothing to do with me and this Pariwar. I have no idea who he is or what he is except that he is evil.'

Everyone watches and hears Gayo as she says this, Aman turns and lifts his bloody head from the floor and lifts an arm towards Gayo, 'Please Maa, please…'

Gayo turns to Kakun and helps her across the room towards the sofa where Devi is sitting crying.

'Naina how long till the police get here?' Rahul ask

'Any moment now, Rahul….here they are.' Naina goes forward with Rahul to the Inspector and tells what has happened.

'Thank you Sir-Madam but I need to ask Kakun Punj some questions.' He looks at them everyone turns to look at Kakun.

'Inspector I am Kakun, how can I help?' Kakun voice is quiet and subdued

'Please tell me how you found out the Mr Aman Punj murdered Miss Naina Bhasin and why.'

Kakun loses herself in her memories; flashback to how happy she was with Aman for being such a good son and brother. How much she appreciated him for being her friend, for standing by her, for always supporting her. That day that Rahul came home, though it was painful to have him back for she still loved him, she also realised that her feelings for Aman were changing too.

She knew she could never love anyone as she loved Rahul, he was her 1st love, the one who showed her what love was but he had also brought a lot pain in her life, had destroyed her faith, her trust and as much as she loved him she never felt sure about him, never fully trusted him or his words of love after what he had done to her, but she could also never take him out of her soul or heart he had stolen pieces of both.

She thought that by marrying Aman; both of them been hurt by love and their understanding of each other, their friendship it would be enough, but she realised that day that she cared about Aman and though he could never take Rahul place, there was a place for him in her life and her heart. She wanted to tell him that, tell him that her past was her past but he was her present and future and that was why she had brought him the watch - as a symbol to their new lives together, she new he would understand.

With so many expectations and trust she had set out to his office only to find the real Aman behind the mask he hid behind; the nasty evil person who would stoop to murderer and framing his own brother to get what he wanted. To blackmail his own wife, to use her, abuse her, cause her pain just for his own pleasure. Kakun shudders at the memories, at the living pain that lives within her, never ending, never giving her peace, this was why she wanted to die, this was why she wanted an to end her life; for hers was not a life; there was no happiness, no joy- just pain and agony; her life was darkness there was no light anymore, not from within her. She looked at the Maa statue in the mandir and felt nothing; not the love and belief she used to feel when she looked at her, now their was nothing, just emptiness.

'So you went to Mr Aman Punj office and while trying to hide his gift you found Naina Bhasin mobile and bill. You looked at them and realised that her last call on the night she died was to Aman Punj. At this point Aman Punj came in and told you the truth; that he had murdered Naina Bhasin because she had wanted you and Rahul Punj to marry. Is that right?'

Kakun nods her head still seeing everything in flashback

'Please explain to me Kakun why would Naina Bhasin changed her mind at the last minute and wanted you to marry Rahul Punj? And why you have not come forward till now with the truth until now?' The Inspector asks sternly to Kakun

wow that's reali good
ooh is kakoon finally gonna tell every1 that naina her sis cant wait cont soon plz
amazing work shasha....its beautifully written...especially the part where gayu goes over to kakun