India-Forums

Your favourite villain (Page 2)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

Originally posted by godisone

"You--will--never--touch--our--children--again!" screamed Mrs. Weasley.

Bellatrix laughed, the same exhilarated laugh her cousin Sirius had given as he toppled backward through the veil, and suddenly Harry knew what was going to happen before it did.

Molly's curse soared beneath Bellatrix's outstretched arm and hit her squarely in the chest, directly over her heart.

Bellatrix's gloating smile froze, her eyes seemed to bulge: For the tiniest space of time she knew what had happened, and then she toppled, and the watching crowd roared, and Voldemort screamed.

My fav scene too and I liked the way the similarity between the last moments of Sirius and Bella was shown... dont know why but it kinda stayed... and the last line highlighted was my fav... Voldemort was alone now... he had lost his most faithful servent and the possibly the most gifted witch too! If he had to scream, ooooooooh, it must have caused him pain to see his loss and the realization of the fact that no one could fall , in the name of his safety!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I liked how JK Rowling didn't end Bella's life in a sappy way like lots of books end the lives of their villains. The scence just stuck, as you said. I also loved the scene between Voldemort and Harry, and the way Harry killed him. It was really well thought out, and completely different from how Voldy Moldy died in lots of fanfics. But.................lots of people I know were disappointed in Voldy's death. Were any of you disappointed, or hoping for more?
sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Lalitha - I think the way Voldy dies is perfect, his end lacked grandeur that Voldy would have liked, he just died like a mortal would and there was nothing that was fearful or made one look at him, he jus died thats it.. so ordinary and any thing but noteworthy and that was what was the biggest blow to all that voldy tried to run away from all his life... calling himself special and extraordinary, that he was nothing but a mortal... even the spell to kill a mangled soul like him was a simple disarming spell , not even an avada kevadra... ( well it essentially was...since it rebounced et all), but what I eseentially mean is any simple spell would have caused it... since he was a soul mutilated beyond repair ...

His death proved he was a foolish, arrogant and self obsessed man, who met with an end that proved his defeat would catch up with him...only in this case, his death, one that he had tried to conquer!
Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 December 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

I would have loved it if JKR wouldnt have killed off Voldy, but made a way to make him torture and punish for all he did...

That too would have been good......but what would she have done? What could be so bad that it would torture Voldemort? I don't know......I think death was a good idea, because it's what Voldemort always feared......far above anything else.
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 December 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

I would have loved it if JKR wouldnt have killed off Voldy, but made a way to make him torture and punish for all he did...

But Voldemort feared death far above anything else.......what would have been horrible enough to torture Voldemort? I don't know........I think death was a good idea.
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 December 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Is it just me.......or does anyone else hate Vernon Dursley? I at least understood why the other Dursleys were horrible to Harry, but Vernon was sooooooo annoying...

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rv_annie Goldie
rv_annie
rv_annie

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged
voldemort

Go to top