Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 December 2008 at 1:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your favourite villain" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 December 2008 at 1:23am | IP Logged

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 13 December 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@Stranger@Mirror - I totally agree, Bellatrix was and is that character that stands out for me as the most evil and one also that I can't help ..say... WOW, she is really evil man!!

You've said it almost...and I'd just say this... that there is a reverence in hte way she has taken to Evil means or the dark arts... it'snot much about voldemort, but just her reverence of the dark arts and anyone who masters them that made me wonder about her... had it been anyne else in place of VOldemort who mastered dark arts, she'd have been just as loyal....

the reverence in her voice towards dark arts or her master was tantamount to worship of evil... which is what made her different , you didnt detest her like VOldemort... you just wondered... how can she be this evil...

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 13 December 2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Hmmm....I would say Umbridge is my favourite villian...I hope no one kills me for thisLOLShe was nothing short of pure, twisted evil! I dont respect or have reveration for her, but no one could be cold hearted like her. Makes one wonder why she was the way she was. She was well...umm..interesting.

Edited by redhotght - 13 December 2008 at 7:01pm

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 13 December 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Mine is also Bellatrix... wow, i didn't realise so many people would say that!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Considering "favorite villain" would mean the person we hate the most, I will agree with redhotght. Umbridge just got on my nerves, and I just felt like slapping her a 100 times and feeding her to Buckbeak every time she entered the scene!LOL She was just so pure evil. I mean, Bellatrix (Black) Lestrange being addicted to Dark Arts was expected, as she grew up with the Dark Arts, breathed the Dark Arts, and lived the Dark Arts since an infant, but we don't really know the history of Umbridge, so we can't really understand her cruel twisted mind.

But, considering that "favorite villain" would mean the person we hate but also are fascinated with, I would definitely choose Bellatrix. Man, I hated how she killed poor Sirius, but I absolutely looooooooooooved how Molly Weasley killed her! To think, Molly Weasley of all people killing Big Bad Bella!Dancing

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: page 736

He changed course, running at Bellatrix rather than Voldemort, but before he had gone a few steps he was knocked sideways.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"

Mrs. Weasley threw of her cloak as she ran, freeing her arms. Bellatrix spun on the spot, roaring with laughter at the sight of her new challenger.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" shouted Mrs. Weasley to the three girls, and with a swipe of her wand she began to duel.

~~~~a few sentences later~~~~

"You--will--never--touch--our--children--again!" screamed Mrs. Weasley.

Bellatrix laughed, the same exhilarated laugh her cousin Sirius had given as he toppled backward through the veil, and suddenly Harry knew what was going to happen before it did.

Molly's curse soared beneath Bellatrix's outstretched arm and hit her squarely in the chest, directly over her heart.

Bellatrix's gloating smile froze, her eyes seemed to bulge: For the tiniest space of time she knew what had happened, and then she toppled, and the watching crowd roared, and Voldemort screamed.

LOVED this scene!Evil Smile

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godisone

"You--will--never--touch--our--children--again!" screamed Mrs. Weasley.

Bellatrix laughed, the same exhilarated laugh her cousin Sirius had given as he toppled backward through the veil, and suddenly Harry knew what was going to happen before it did.

Molly's curse soared beneath Bellatrix's outstretched arm and hit her squarely in the chest, directly over her heart.

Bellatrix's gloating smile froze, her eyes seemed to bulge: For the tiniest space of time she knew what had happened, and then she toppled, and the watching crowd roared, and Voldemort screamed.

My fav scene too and I liked the way the similarity between the last moments of Sirius and Bella was shown... dont know why but it kinda stayed... and the last line highlighted was my fav... Voldemort was alone now... he had lost his most faithful servent and the possibly the most gifted witch too! If he had to scream, ooooooooh, it must have caused him pain to see his loss and the realization of the fact that no one could fall , in the name of his safety!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top