I saw Avika!!!!!

Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Dear Avika fans....
jus wanted to share sumthg wid u guys....
i saw Avika Gor yesterday at Inox cinema in mumbai(santacruz),....
she and anupam kher were shooting for a film i guess..... i jus saw the filming of one scene where she was purchasing movie tickets....
i wanted to ctach the 12.30 pm show of rab ne bana di jodi and was waiting in the queue to buy the ticks.... when a crew member asked me to move out..... i sumhow pleaded and told them tht i jus wanted to book and then i wud leave.....
my mom then nudged me and said "Hey ur balika girl is next to u"
i turned and saw her right next to me at a distance of about 1 foot...... i guess they were jus rehersing for the scene... she is extrememly tiny.... and not alll tht stout as she luks in the show..... and next to her was anupam ji..... wish i cud get a pic for u guys... but my mom was rushing me out as she wanted to eat ice cream....... i guess she was shooting for a movie/serial coz she was out of her ghagra and into sum sweet clothes with a jeans type of pinafore and pink tshirt inside......... jus thgt of sharing it wid u guys....

to the modz-
incase  this topic is not related to balika u guys r requested to close it.... sincei cudnt see avika's fanclub i thgt i wud post it here for all her fans....

Cheers,
Deeya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
oyeee deeya!?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค—
wohooo thats great ya!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณcool experience for you๐Ÿ˜›so happy๐Ÿค—yes avika is doing a movie with anupam jiโญ๏ธ,ohooo kya baat hai you actually adjuged one of the scene๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›and
oh yes how was rab...?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago
Deeya thumbnail
rab was nice... a little diff... but stretched... but loved both shahrukh and anushka.....
abt avika... i was completely stunned...... coz i dint expect it to be her.....
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowee !

She's doing a movie called Morning Walk with Anupam K. ...so you saw two stars at once ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm always in a state of hypertension before an SRK release , and I had been in your place , I'd prolly have fainted โ˜บ๏ธ
Deeya thumbnail
@Shubh_Ashtha
lolz..... well.... im nt trying to brood or anythg.... but my dad has realli good contacts so i hav met many celebs b4... probably thts why avika's and anupam ji's presence did nt affect me tht much... tho if it was shahrukh i wud hav fainted......
Avika lukd realli cute in her clothes.... tho her face was plastered lwid make up.......
-aditi- thumbnail
am aware about that>lrl>๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh sooo happy that overall if was fun for you to enjoy the movie with an added pinch of seeing before avi baby next to you!๐Ÿ˜ณnot hard or anything for me to imagine her in that outfit out of the usual telly ones since already seen her in diff events and yes not to forget the ramp walks!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
the kidoos are already ruling over the hearts on manyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› they have a bright and long way to go wish them all the luck for that!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
universe_megha thumbnail
woah!! thanks for sharing!! so cool!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š