Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Has KSBKBT finished forever?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xx Natasha xx

Goldie

xx Natasha xx

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hi i would really like to know whether Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi has finished forever or what? lol because the ending of this drama was really crap and i heard rumours that KSBKBT is going to start on NDTV Imagine? if it does then it may be better but at the moment all i can say is Ekta and creatives are usless twats lol they wanted to finish the drama quicly so they came up with the most shittest ending ever.lol Please can someone help me. Thanks x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has KSBKBT finished forever?" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rachna_06

IF-Dazzler

Rachna_06

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
well...I heard that it would be continuing on 9X tv but since then, no fresh news about it were heard....even I'm confused on that particular point!!

xAngelicANGELx

Goldie

xAngelicANGELx

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Omg cnt believe the ending.....LoL 

I though that kyunki would actually carry on but no it's actually finished Cry................................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top