alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Colour me right
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   January 19, 2005

Shaheen Parkar
Kaajal Rohira
Reiki, astrology, numerology, tarot card reading and now colour therapy.

It is rather amazing to learn that you can be emotionally and rationally balanced, if the colours you wear are right.

Kaajal Rohira, who describes herself as an inner health healer, is also a colour therapist. "At times to know the root cause of our problems, it is necessary to visit holistic centres.

They provide a shelter for the mind, ravished in the materialistic environment of unhappiness, stress and competition," says Rohira who runs a holistic health centre, Ishtar, at Versova.  "Colour therapy connects us to our limitless potential and is an ancient healing technique."

So how does colour really help? "Colour re-establishes confidence, strengthens our mind and body. It also gives us deep inner happiness and peace," explains Rohira.

"It also helps us to feel secure and loved within ourselves; it releases a lot of negativity like depression, anxiety, anger, etc. Chakra, a Sanskrit word, meaning wheel provides constant flow of energy and colours to layers of aura, our energy body.

Rohira bases her work on the seven colours of the spectrum, where each colour connects to one chakra and each of these coloured centres feeds different parts of the body. Here, Rohira draws up the colour charts of some TV folk

Apoorva Agnihotri
(Armaan Suri of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin)

Serial persona: Deceptive, manipulative
Off screen persona: Reserved

Positive colours on-screen: Grey, red, orange, yellow, black. When he wants to wear ivory/pink he should complement them with sky blue or denim blue. similarly green with purple/lavender. These combinations will make him look adaptive to situations and relationships in the serial.

Positive colours on-screen: Violet, yellow, peach, blue, brown. When he wears black or red he must complement them with a pink or lavender. Green is a neutral shade for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article!

Ok, this is the secret behind that blue suit! πŸ˜•
ides thumbnail
interesting article Alveera......

Positive colours on-screen: Grey, red, orange, yellow, black. When he wants to wear ivory/pink he should complement them with sky blue or denim blue.

I think the lady liedπŸ˜•
*Anjali* thumbnail
omg, I couldn't believe he wore that suit again πŸ€’   I don't understand this woman--she says he should compliment pink with blue?????  is she his worst enemy?? πŸ˜•
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Thnx for t ha acticle :) Even tho i dun watch Jassi anymore .. tha much... thnx ...

--TaniSha--πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β€οΈ