Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Detailed preview for Jan' 19

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin
9.30 pm, Sony

Raj persuades Armaan to take Jassi out at any rate. Since Jassi has to fix the balance sheets and Armaan is the only one who can help. Armaan asks Jassi out but Jassi has other commitments with Nandu.

Armaan is upset and vehemently begs her! Finally, Jassi agrees with a condition. She wants to go out to a really expensive restaurant that would be crawling with Armaan's friends. Armaan gets uncomfortable but agrees.

At the restaurant, Armaan is mobbed by acquaintances and his discomfort increases. Jassi borrows his cell and calls Nandu to pick her up. She then orders Vodka on the table, much to Armaan's horror, Mallika calls Armaan and Armaan makes up an excuse. Just then, he discovers that Jassi has dialed a call to Nandu. Armaan is furious.

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Thanks alveera!
Hurray! Clap Clap
This is exactly like BLF...We should expect AMAZING scenes in the next few weeks..Armaan bashing up Nandu, the slap and the board meeting!

One thing..Apurva has definitely matured as an actor, and what's coming up next in JJKN will be a real test of his acting. He needs to potray a man, totally broken down..and I'm sure he'll do it well!
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged
LOL LOL
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 5:40am | IP Logged
 Daisy i told u , this is going to be exactly in the same way as was in BLF. let's see what they do to the kissing scene, coz that's a very passionate and important one. obviously, if apurva does this role rightly, he will never need to look back, coz this is a very very interesting role. any actor would dream to play such a role in his career!!!
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Its nice to hear that its being taken in same way as BLF. I agree with u daisy that Armaan is very matured actor. This is the stage where he can show his acting capabilities.

When will Armaan bash up Nandu and wat happens in board meeting??

**ShInE** Groupbie
**ShInE**
**ShInE**

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged
can n e 1 tell me where i can read betty la fea in english....PLEASE!!!...can sum 1 plz giv me a site or a link...ive tried lukin 4 it everywhere!!Confused
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged

cutereems!!!

Armaan will slap nandu when rubymom is ill and everyone goes to her place to see her. this is happening after the office hours. armaan requests jassi to stay in office and complete the balance. but jassi goes to ruby's place. armaan then drinks heavily and is completely out of sense! he follows jassi at ruby's house and going there does not even bother to ask about ruby's health. he only follows jassi. outside ruby's house, jassi tries to get in the car with nandu. armaan goes there and tells her to go with him leaving nandu there. then there are some bitter arguments between nandu and armaan and nandu at first slaps him. then armaan bits him fiercely again and again. veeru checks armaan, but he is still adamant. then jassi shouts" stop it' and slaps armaan and goes away with nandu. armaan is nearly crying and saying ' oh! god! what was i doing!jealousy!!! it's jealousy!!!!"

well! according to my anticipations something close to this will happen!!

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
WOW...WOW..WOW...IT'LL BE GR8..CAN'T WAIT!

Go to top