India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

sujal and swayam

glamour_gal28 Senior Member
glamour_gal28
glamour_gal28

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Mr popular: Vikas Sethi, who plays Swayam in Kahiin To Hoga is gaining popularity on the show
The late night drama Kahiin To Hoga (Star Plus) has a new entrant — Swayam played by Vikas Sethi who in the long run may end up stealing the thunder from Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal). Despite making a late entry a few weeks ago, Swayam has become one of the highlights of the soap.

Vikas Sethi who was previously seen in the Star romantic drama Kyun Hota Hai Pyarr and Deepak Tijori's movie Oops, now plays the flamboyant Swayam. "I am very excited about Swayam.

As his name suggests he is a dude who is completely obsessed with himself.

All that he cares about is money; he believes in the power of money and sees it as a tool for winning over people. I don't know where the track will take him in terms of the show, but I am having a great time playing him.

It's been just a couple of weeks since Swayam made his entry, but am already getting calls from people telling me I fit the role perfectly," says Sethi.

But does his entry mark a significant twist in terms of challenging Sujal's popularity? "I don't see it that way. I just think about my work and my role. If I do better than the other guy then people will obviously notice. But I think both Sujal and Kashish (Amna Sharief) have already established themselves as successful actors."

The creative head for KTH says Swayam is a complete opposite of his brother Akshat. "While Akshat tends to get emotional when it comes to his close ones, Swayam puts himself ahead of anyone.

But before people jump the gun and colour Swayam in negative shades, I would ask them to wait and see where the story takes him. Sujal and Swayam are two opposite poles between whom the drama will now unfold at a rapid pace.

The long awaited suspense revolving around Piyush's death will also be revealed in the next few weeks culminating in Kashish's change of attitude towards Sujal."

Till then the audience is surely going to get more of Swayam. "With Swayam viewers can definitely expect the unexpected. His unpredictability makes him a character to watch out for. People will definitely get to see more of him as the drama unfolds.

Swayam is a cool dude who doesn't mind hanging around the pool in his swimming trunks. The viewers better get ready to see more of me," says Sethi.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:25am | IP Logged

He says HE'S already getting calls from people telling HIM HE has fit the role perfectly. What role???? Till now he has done nothing and he says he's getting calls. Who is calling him............. O I know....... got it.......... you were dreaming Mr Vikas Sethi. And the media......... god they say in the long run he may end up stealing the thunder from Sujal................ Really........ Who is the joker who wrote the article... C'mon whoever wrote the article be sensible and think practically........... And you also Mr Swayam.......... Stop dreaming and come down to earth. Don't fly high........ these journalists are just pumping air into you and you've started flying........ Jaldi neeche utar jao....... zyada upar mat jao warna utni uchai se gire to zyada chot aayegi............

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged
SujalFan you make me LOL LOL LOL. Thx San_Sujal for the article but really who does he think he is, he has just come into KTH and take over Sujal, please that show is nothing without Sujal. Swayam could leave today and no one would care. But if Sujal is not shown even once in one episode his fans start to complain so Vikas Sethi should try to keep his ego to himself.  
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Well said sujalfan and pardesi mem.LOLLOL

We havent seen Tarzan boy in more than 3 episodes since his entry almost a month ago. Whats wrong with the journo who wrote that article...doesnt even have his facts right....................

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
pardesi mem n sujalfan well said , u both made me laugh. dont i think dat sumone posted this article already, oh well its buried in da topics so dont matter much. thanx san_sujal for da article. dat swayam iz a gorilla , no cum to think of it he iz a hippo or even more worse.LOL
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. And I agree with you Sujalfan. I wonder who he is getting calls from. 
prarthitab Groupbie
prarthitab
prarthitab

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Whoever wrote this article sure is either a friend of Vikas Sethi or a paid journalist of either Vikas Sethi or Balaji Telfilms. My dear SETHI, we don t need idiotic statements from guys like u who always fly high with their self image. And in any case maybe he is flying high becoz he has been told that there will be a third marriage between Kashish and Swayam and so maybe he has started imagining from now that he will be taking Sujal's place. But Sethi mind you - all the ideas have now gone to drain. KTH is  youth centric serial and it revolves around two main characters-SUJAL AND KASHISH. so Ekta is bound to change the script becoz of viewer pressure. So Uchi Uran Bandh Karo !You are no more than a spider to us!
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by san_sujal

Mr popular: Vikas Sethi, who plays Swayam in Kahiin To Hoga is gaining popularity on the show

Vikas Sethi who in the long run may end up stealing the thunder from Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal). Despite making a late entry a few weeks ago, Swayam has become one of the highlights of the soap.

he is hardly in the show!!!!

Go to top