Drama...Drama.. and more Drama

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG i am like so fricken tired of so much drama in indian idol i mean i know theyre doing all this for tpr but enough is enough ....................😡 The show is supposed to be a singing competition not a hating on someone else competition. Almost every episode ppl are just fighting and on top of tht anu maliks annoying self fighting with other judges..... i swear this show is so pathetic that they will do anything for TPRS and will use anyone in making that happen.🤢
thats true
too much drama
More teh drama more the earnings for the channel.
also see how Anu Malek is saving his favourite mohit at every elimination.
i really agree with you guys....all this are drama
Anu Malik is the judge........aur kya expect kar sakte hain.......he's a male Rakhi Sawant.......over dramatic

I don't call it even a drama show. At least drama soap at least shows some stoyline and some ethics but here on Indian Idol, they are doing a SHOW DOWN on poor contestant's cost. I am pretty sure there is nothing between contestants but Channel had always made them: Bali Ka Bakkara.😭

Yup i agree and, crying tulika is the latest part of this drama
Ya....ur right....looking at it in terms of a "purely singing" competition......but otherwise, i think it is the drama which makes it the most popular singing reality show😉
Today, they made a drama on Tulika's crying, tulika and priyanka negi fighting over mohit...Tasteless things.

But the shocking drama was on Bhanu. Poor guy, he was portrayed as abusive towards Shini (again Priyanka negi was the person who 'reported' this to shini), whereas Bhanu was actually never shown to be using foul words.  In fact, it was Shini whom we saw using abusive langugage.

They heavily edit what other contestants say, and twist and turn it to show what they want. Sometimes they force them to say bad things or put words into their mouth. Sony makes fools of us by presenting such unnecessary drama.
What do you guys think? 
Edited by look i am here - 15 years ago
i dunt know..
this season theres nothing rly to wait for...
i wouldnt be surpised if rajdeep went out..
(he shoudnt tho ❤️)