Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Maslow's hierarchy of needs (AR FF) Pt 23 pg 153 (Page 6)

zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
aww cute part! great intro of armaan! hmm so he's the spoilt son of a rich family..lol..but he seems too nice to be spoilt lol..well plz cont soon! cant wait to hear more on AR :) maybe AR will end up being in the same class :)
Iqbal Neha1 IF-Dazzler
Iqbal Neha1
Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
amazing parts
i really liked the way u showed armaan and ridz first meeting it was really good.also the way u introduced each charachter was really intresting and muskaans was really funny when mimcking the dialouges.
cant wait till ridz and armaan meet again.
Robin_M IF-Rockerz
Robin_M
Robin_M

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
very well written, your a great story teller! i think im really going to enjoy reading your ff, im already hooked!
armaan and ridhimas first meeting was awsome! hehe cant believe she said ridhima malik! ohhh gosh i would have died of embarassment! lol but shes a smart one! was able to comback fast! the easy flow of conversation between the two, their little banter, the walk home, it was all very nice! cant wait for them to meet again!
glad u could update so quick, looking forward to the next one!
simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Wow! Awesome! Am Stumped! you write extremely well. When I first read mention of Gone with the.. I nearly jumped, the movie and book are a personal fave; especially the movie (courtesy clark gable)

Loved the pace and the characters. Will definitely look forward to more updates!

Oops, forgot to add welcome to the forum!
pickytg Goldie
pickytg
pickytg

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Hi ter....do we have a name now...or u prefer we stick to B. Shaw?

That was a nice update...u penned down armaanz char wit such easy...d ringer for ridz 2 mke her Mallik..was a knocker for me!! their lil no nonsense chat was pretty smooth...neither was swept ovr by others charm...not in d slightest for juss d looks atleast...grt goin ter!!
u gotta update soon..!!

nijal

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
reserved :) will be back soon missy phil!
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Touche indeed hahaha....for some reason, not too strange that word was my fav bit of the update...iv alwaz had an inclination for the use of that word i think, n i think more than the previous part now, we'd click, if on nothing word dueling!

great part hun...i lovd their first interaction, the fact that they are B school students, even if she only just started, was screaming from evry bit of them....a great portrayal....they are one of the two categories of ppl i harbor a soft spot for i guess...B school folks, and the law students....think its their talks....n ur part did abs justice to the birth right they claim on it....kudos hun!...n update soon!

ps: the colored eyes are predominant pof DMG fics....n somehoe i never tire of imagining them on a real indian guy! :D
aravi Goldie
aravi
aravi

Posted: 13 December 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hey Big smileBig smile!!!! dat was pretty quick srsly u are very talented gurl i loved deyr first meeting though it started with a bang but den d sober n gentle flow i loved it!!!! i like the way u shape ur characters here!!!!! aaahaa mr.gentleman is quite different frm the usual i have read on dis forum!!!!! i liked deyr subtle talk n goshh riddhima mallik damn embarassing but she recovered pretty soon!!!! deyr normal conversation d silent walk back home it was all very simple yet touching!!! hope u cont soon!!!! by d way i have read "arms and the man" i so  adore it i tell u both raina n her chocolate cream soldier  WinkWink it's of d best romantic comedy 's dat i have read!!!!! esp wen d first night he climbs up to her room and mocks at her fiancee and to her horror devours his CHOCOLATE LOLLOLLOL i better stop!!!!! still hope u leg feels better now!!!!!!   love aravi

Go to top