Fan Fictions

Maslow's hierarchy of needs (AR FF) Pt 23 pg 153 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 163

madhsar

Groupbie

madhsar

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
HEY.......quite a cool intro.....n a very intriguing title.......would luv to read more....absolutely luv d characters till now.......especially muski's.....curious to knw abt d story ahead......plzzzzzzzzz doooooooo update soon.....n hope ur leg gets better soon......
luv
madhurima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maslow's hierarchy of needs (AR FF) Pt 23 pg 153 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttimpy

well bernard shaw.............i must've passed up this FF mayb 5 or 6 times.......got scared by the title.....................................but boy am i glad that i just cudnt pass it up last time and got down to reading it..........u have me hooked............the freshers seem damn cute..........and i was wondering as to how any1 cud manage to make introductions unique.........but u managed 3 totally different intro's.........

and loved the rference to GWTW.....one of my fav. as also the incorrigible Rhett ................another fictional favorite......................i guess ill have to read it again one of these days...........
btw ......whats gng to be your update speed............if u form a PM list.pl. add my name..............

and lastly...........welcome aboard.....hope u have fun............

PS  forgot all abt the injury that has been instrumental in getting u to this forum.......hope that its healing well and will definitely get better when u get the wishes of all the forum for a speedy recovery......tc

Hi, the title sounds more fancy than the fic is. It came on the spur of the moment because of what I was working on!

Thanks for the comments. Am glad you liked whatever I wrote. As to the spped of updating, dunno. Shall try and update once in every 2-3 days, though I will update another part tonight. I am discovering that its a lot easier to read fan fics than write one, lol!

Thank you for welcoming to the forum, I am sure I will have fun! And now I dont mind the fractured foot so much, lol!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aravi

heylooo bernard shaw Tongue well i first hapened to hav read ur username n den d title of ur fic OUCH both were quite intriguing well we had "my fair lady" as d main skit on our annual day in skool so i went thrgh d book n also read a very brief version of pygmalion it was a great story!!!!!

aahhaa u described d freshers so well all d nervousness n den d three different takes on introduction very well put!!!!! i adored all three characters here such vareity!!!!! srsly gr8 gng am already hooked!!!!!!! nd song well i know it by heart since itz on mum's fav list LOLLOL!!! muskaan and her endless banter i always like d spunk in her!!!! too gud 

dis forum seems to have a wide range os rhett fans must say!!!! waiting for ur next update! seems very interesting !!!!!!!!n yea wish u recover fast n  welcome to d forum!!!!!!

love aravi

Aravi, I love Pygmalion too! And of course its screen adaptation My fair Lady!

Thanks for your lovely comments.

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hey sweety..just read ur ff..amazing concept..luvd it..update soon..n plzzz add me 2 ur PM list..

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhsar

HEY.......quite a cool intro.....n a very intriguing title.......would luv to read more....absolutely luv d characters till now.......especially muski's.....curious to knw abt d story ahead......plzzzzzzzzz doooooooo update soon.....n hope ur leg gets better soon......
luv
madhurima

Thanks Madhurima, shall try and update a part today, though I suspect after that shall be able to do one part in every 3-4 days.

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Awesome FF
Lemme guess the guy is definitely out hero armaan
nad he is the president as well right?
cant wait to read more...

cont soon yea?

love
tanu

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarora

hey sweety..just read ur ff..amazing concept..luvd it..update soon..n plzzz add me 2 ur PM list..

Thanks so much, shall PM you when I post the next part

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanasha1993

Awesome FF
Lemme guess the guy is definitely out hero armaan
nad he is the president as well right?
cant wait to read more...

cont soon yea?

love
tanu

Ah Tanu, watch this space, lol! Thank you sooo much for the compliment.

Have posted part 2 though not sure how quickly i will be able to post part 3.Do read and let me how you liked it?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top