Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Maslow's hierarchy of needs (AR FF) Pt 23 pg 153 (Page 4)

bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samijan

tht was a gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!

Thanks. I am glad you liked it
bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

I gotta read this...

The title just screams out the awesomeness of this FF. I haven't read it yet... But I will soon.

That's really sweet of you! I hope you do like it when you read it...
bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zhasan2

love the beginning so far! its really nice! i think its the intro of armaan, now , right? lol..love it so far! plz cont. soon! can u PM me when u continue?

Well, if Ridhima's there, Armaan cant be too far behind, can he? Shall try and update tonight. thanks so much for your comments. Will PM you...
bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pushpi

Hey. Welcome to IF and DMG fan club. :-) I'm sorry to hear about your injury but glad to know you're using your time creatively. Update soon i like your story

Thanks , I am glad you liked it and thank you for the warm words of welcome. I just hope I am able to put together a decent story. As I am discovering writing is a tough task!
bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle94

hey i luv tha FF! cont soon n plz do PM me!

Hearttwinkle!

Twinkle, I love the lil heart! Will def PM you..Thanks so much for your comments
bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missypatel

hiya ter!!

u bet it was d title dt did the callin...hahahh maslows are gonna be on ma finals next week...hope i dnt rite abt ridz sexy potrayal of nervousness and d instant change to duelled charm..not to miss the other chars which hold an equal weigh of a stiff buiness smartness...ter own sillyness yet poolin on tem!! luved d flow and d awesome start ter!!

u better rite up sum more while ur healin ur bones...bt test them if u have 2..wud wnt u to be in 1 piece..to race tis fic to yur best time!! update soon!
nijal =)

Hi Nijal, well Ridhima seems to have jumped a couple of levels in Maslow's heirarchy! Thanks so much for your comments. I plan to add bits an pieces of eco and maslow in the story hope it does not get too boring!

Shall update soon, though I am not sure how good the rest will be. Till date my writing had been limited to 3-4 pages business cases, articles, presentations and papers. Writing a whole fan fic, god alone knows how I will fare, lol!
ttimpy Senior Member
ttimpy
ttimpy

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 12:40am | IP Logged
well bernard shaw.............i must've passed up this FF mayb 5 or 6 times.......got scared by the title.....................................but boy am i glad that i just cudnt pass it up last time and got down to reading it..........u have me hooked............the freshers seem damn cute..........and i was wondering as to how any1 cud manage to make introductions unique.........but u managed 3 totally different intro's.........

and loved the rference to GWTW.....one of my fav. as also the incorrigible Rhett ................another fictional favorite......................i guess ill have to read it again one of these days...........
btw ......whats gng to be your update speed............if u form a PM list.pl. add my name..............

and lastly...........welcome aboard.....hope u have fun............

PS  forgot all abt the injury that has been instrumental in getting u to this forum.......hope that its healing well and will definitely get better when u get the wishes of all the forum for a speedy recovery......tc

Edited by ttimpy - 12 December 2008 at 12:43am
aravi Goldie
aravi
aravi

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
heylooo bernard shaw Tongue well i first hapened to hav read ur username n den d title of ur fic OUCH both were quite intriguing well we had "my fair lady" as d main skit on our annual day in skool so i went thrgh d book n also read a very brief version of pygmalion it was a great story!!!!!

aahhaa u described d freshers so well all d nervousness n den d three different takes on introduction very well put!!!!! i adored all three characters here such vareity!!!!! srsly gr8 gng am already hooked!!!!!!! nd song well i know it by heart since itz on mum's fav list LOLLOL!!! muskaan and her endless banter i always like d spunk in her!!!! too gud 

dis forum seems to have a wide range os rhett fans must say!!!! waiting for ur next update! seems very interesting !!!!!!!!n yea wish u recover fast n  welcome to d forum!!!!!!

love aravi

Edited by aravi - 12 December 2008 at 1:39am

Go to top