Fan Fictions

Maslow's hierarchy of needs (AR FF) Pt 23 pg 153 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 163

Page 1
Page   of 163
Page 3 Page 163

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
hey
nice intro hun
unusual title,well to me atleast
but somehow reminds me of a fic very close,the way it took off
sholay haha cool
loved the concept
lets see where it goes from here

love
Hina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maslow's hierarchy of needs (AR FF) Pt 23 pg 153 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hi NJ,

Thanks so much for your comments. I have read your "Unleashing..." in this month and I must say you are a fantastic writer! So I love the comments.

As to the title, I was actually in the middle of writing a training exercise based on Maslow's heirarchy of needs which is why I decided to use the title. It was purely accidental! Pl do send me the link to Back to Newton - am sure it would be as good as this one!

While GWTW here refers to the movie, I agree with you. I prefer the book anytime. In fact, in almost all cases, I find that movies loose the subtle nuances that a book is able to convey! and Rhet Butler is my all time favourite character. I just love his "Frankly speaking my dear, I dont give a damm!"

Bernard Shaw is a big favourite esp Pygmalion, which is a relativly lighter work to read..

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pisces

Hey wow, i am an economics student and the title sure has me intrigued
Continue soon
Wanna know how u mix love with economics LOL
BTW get well soon
Mini

Was wondering why the name sounded familiar. I like Dare to Love...esp the crazy Ridhima

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

heirachary of needs.. sumwhere i luv dat concept of maslow don't noe y...
lukng 4ward 4 d ff..
update soon

I think I had an overdose of it in my college years...plus i am writing a management training exercise on it right now...its kind of coming out of my ears, lol!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

hey
nice intro hun
unusual title,well to me atleast
but somehow reminds me of a fic very close,the way it took off
sholay haha cool
loved the concept
lets see where it goes from here

love
Hina

Hina,

I couldn't write a character intro cos frankly I have none in mind...I started writing on a whim, the name came by accident, the characters will develop and flesh out as I write...well, I hope they do, cos this is my first attempt at writing anything other than pappers, business cases and power point presentations, lol!

As to the taking off, this is actually based on my first day at business school....so its really not a fictional, but completely true account of how I felt on the first day facing a bunch of strangers, though I am usually quite enthusiastic and dont get easily cowed down.... 

Edited by bernard shaw - 11 December 2008 at 10:44am

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bernard shaw

Hi NJ,

Thanks so much for your comments. I have read your "Unleashing..." in this month and I must say you are a fantastic writer! So I love the comments.

As to the title, I was actually in the middle of writing a training exercise based on Maslow's heirarchy of needs which is why I decided to use the title. It was purely accidental! Pl do send me the link to Back to Newton - am sure it would be as good as this one!

While GWTW here refers to the movie, I agree with you. I prefer the book anytime. In fact, in almost all cases, I find that movies loose the subtle nuances that a book is able to convey! and Rhet Butler is my all time favourite character. I just love his "Frankly speaking my dear, I dont give a damm!"

Bernard Shaw is a big favourite esp Pygmalion, which is a relativly lighter work to read..

you sound like we'd click...books better than movies....um a horrible stickler to that rule, if ud care to believe me i still havent watched the lord of the ring movies, n um sworn not to until i can get myself a week to read the set of those three books...i fear i shall never again read the book if i saw the movie first....n i guess id lose much more of the beauty of the work than i would gain in that prospect!...

n frankly speaking my dear i would give enough damn to that Big smile...rhett is worth a favorite for all who read him...mitchell created a legend in him, n its continued to live thru decades, i have no reason to believe it wont for many more to come!

shaw i havent read enough, but my uncle a philosopher n a great one ta that was a fan of his, iv heard enuf narrations to respect the works of this man enuf to try read it sometime....if only math n physics didnt occupy as much of my life as hey do ConfusedLOL

um mighty glad to know u read unleashing wud love to get ur feedback from now on, since u decide to get active on the forum....

back to newtons laws...its went into 3 threads....heres the link to the first...the lnk to each successive part is contained in the part preceeding it...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=944870 ....hope u enjoy the read, n even for the heck of repeatition, it would be great to get your feed back...!

cheers for the fracture, in every bad the hidden good is an ingenius i believe....n god luck for the fic will look forward to ur parts!

ps: forgot to ask u....do u read hary poters by any chance? somehow there was a line in there, anout how if u spit at someone at the age of four u cant help but become best buddies, its reminded me of rowling's book one...where she saz when uv fought a beast in the girls loo two guys n a girl in ur first year of school u cant help but become a gang....LOL thot i wud ask u but forgot in the long comment before

Edited by spln - 11 December 2008 at 12:50pm

BABY-GIRL7

Goldie

BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
grt start

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
ohhh my what a start! i haven't a clue about economics or the buisness world, as im a pre-med student (in my final year of biochemistry) but i already love it! the concept is great, and your writting is amazing! it seems like u are a experienced writter, very well done!
loved the intro of all the characters, ridz is such a cutie! and muskaan ans rahul are awsome too! hehe muskaan reminds me of myself, a total bollywood nut!
hmmm so this blue eyed guy is armaan im guessing! really looking forward to his intro!
pleaseeee continue soon, its great stuff!

p.s hope your fractured leg gets well soon!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top