Fan Fictions

Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai (By: Jazzz) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kaurpj01

Groupbie

kaurpj01

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
The other characters are:

The Gupta's:
Kasturi Gupta played by Shubangi Atre Pooray: -
She is 24 years old and is very beautiful in her own way. Like Methali and Prachi she also doesn't wear much western clothes because she feels comfortable in Indian dresses. She is the eldest of all. She loves her brother Manthan and sister ganga a lot. She is close to everyone in the gang. She loves Robbie a lot and she has told Ridhima about it.  

Ganga Gupta played by Jennifer Winget: -
She is 23 years old and is same as Kasturi. She also doesn't like to wear western clothes. She loves her younger brother and elder sister a lot. She loves Sagar a lot and everyone knows about it.

Manthan Gupta played by Amit Tandon:
He is 22 years old and he is also very popular like the other boys in the gang. He loves Kt a lot but isn't able to tell her. He shares all his feelings with Kasturi and Ganga. He loves both his sisters a lot.

The Mehra's:
Adi Mehra played by Jatin  Shah: -
He is 22 years old and is also very popular like the other boys of his gang. He is in love with Methali but isn't able to tell her. He has got 1 small brother and 1 small sister. He loves his brother and sister a lot. He can do anything to make his sister happy.

Sagar Mehra played Chaitanya Choudhary: -
He is 23 years old. He is the elder brother of Adi and Ridhima. He loves his brother and sister a lot. He can do anything to make his brother and sister happy. He can also do anything to make his sister happy. He loves Ganga a lot and everyone knows about it.

Ridhima Mehra played by Shilpa Anand: -
She is 21 years old and she is also known as Ridhz. She loves both her brothers a lot. She always help her brothers in everything. She knows that both her brothers are in and she is not out to help them. She is lovest by everyone in the gang. She is really really close to every girl in her gang but especially Kt.

By 1 or 2/3 days i will post the introducing of these characters as how they enter the story and how they become friends with each other.

jazzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai (By: Jazzz) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
contd soon..pm when u update

Liza.

Liza.

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

cant wait until ur ff starts Smile

hope u update soon !

nalini*

Groupbie

nalini*

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hey i just read the characters for your ff .
i love all of them! especially adi and maithili
will be waiting to read the first part Smile
plz plz continue soon !

Prem-Ki-Armaan

Prem-Ki-Armaan

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaurpj01

hey, guys i am just going to write a new fanfic on ArmaanRidhz, KtManthan, PrachiNeev, RobbieKasturi, SagarGanga and AdiMethali. This fanfic will also have some parts of atul and angie. Yeah, it will be really different from the real Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai. I have kept this name because this is the first name that came to my mind first. Please post a reply whether i should write it or not. If i will get hoepfully 2 posts then i will post the characters, their intro and first part hopefully second part as well.
I really need your guys support please...
Thanks a lot.....

Preet....Jazzz....

I'm glad to see Kt and Manthan paired up together.... also love the concept

Shagun

Prem-Ki-Armaan

Prem-Ki-Armaan

Posted: 10 January 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Character Sketch - Superb

Shagun
PS: Will you pm me each time when you update this fan-fic of your's

Liza.

Liza.