Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kaurpj01

Groupbie

kaurpj01

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey, guys i am just going to write a new fanfic on ArmaanRidhz, KtManthan, PrachiNeev, RobbieKasturi, SagarGanga and AdiMethali. This fanfic will also have some parts of atul and angie. Yeah, it will be really different from the real Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai. I have kept this name because this is the first name that came to my mind first. Please post a reply whether i should write it or not. If i will get hoepfully 2 posts then i will post the characters, their intro and first part hopefully second part as well.
I really need your guys support please...
Thanks a lot.....

Preet....Jazzz....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai (By: Jazzz)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjana25

Goldie

sanjana25

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hey it is really gud

kaurpj01

Groupbie

kaurpj01

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged

need 1 more reply

rani 19

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Liza.

Liza.

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
you should definitely write this FF !
i love the characters.. Smile

kaurpj01

Groupbie

kaurpj01

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Okay! then guys i am going to write about the characters. But i won't be able to write this fanfic for 3 weeks then because i am going to india for my sister's wedding in Amritsar.
So, here u go the characters are:

The Malliks:
Armaan Mallik played by Karan Singh Grover: -
He is 24 years old and is very hot and handsome. He has got 2 sister Prachi and Methali and also want their happiness. He can go to any extend to make his sisters happy and even kill the person if anyone say anything to his sisters. He is really loving and caring brother. He loves someone but isn't ready to accept it because he thinks that love only gives pain and there is a special reason behind this. But one day his thinking will change.

Prachi Mallik played by Panchi Bora: -
She is 23 years old and she is really sexy in her own style. She like to wear suits but she don't like to wear western clothes. She loves her brother and sister a lot. She has got feelings for Neev but can't express them and whenever she will tell someone she will first tell her brother Armaan.

Methali Mallik played by Shalini Chandran: -
She is 22 years old and she is also like Prachi. She also like to wear traditional clothes but not western clothes. She loves her brother and sister a lot. She has got feelings for Adi but isn't ready to accept it. She is really close to Ridhima.

The Sabharwal's:
Robbie Sabharwal played by Karan Patel: -
He is 24 years old and he is also really popular and hot like Armaan. He loves his brother Neev and sister Kt a lot. He can go to any extend to keep his sister happy. He loves Kasturi but isn't able to tell her. So, in this matter Kt will help her.

Neev Sabharwal played by Jay Bhanushali: -
He is also 23 years old and is very hot and sexy like the brothers in Sanjeevani. He also loves his sister Kt a lot and can go to any extend to keep his sister happy. He loves Prachi a lot.

Kt Sabharwal played by Mouni Roy: -
She is 21 years old and she is also like prachi and methali. She is really close to Prachi and Kastur. She kind of feel something for Manthan but isn't able to figure out what is it.

I will just post these characters today and i will post the others tomorrow.

Preet
can we be friends guys please

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
great charachter sketch
the way u described each charachter was really good.
cant wait to read about the rest of the characters and the first part
continue soon

Liza.

Liza.

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
i love the characters !Smile
can't wait to read about the rest of them!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top