Jassi
Purab
Mallika
Raj
Nandu
Billu
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
LET'S NOT COMPARE ARMAAN AND PURAB....ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT ARMAAN NEEDS RAJ'S HELP...SO IT MEANS THAT RAJ COULD BE ROMANTIC TOO...SO WHO IS MORE ROMANTIC RAJ OR PURAB? Edited by Nisha82 - 19 years ago
I guess it depends on what u call romance ...
for me it's tenderness and concern ....that's Purab hands down .....Arman has concern but only for himself !
what you call passion ....if you are speaking only in terms of physical love then I guess Arman has had a lot and given a lot of " passion" but for me
passion is something that is spelt in steady unwavering devotion to your partner.....before Purab was so unceremoniously bumped by Sony he was
a truely devoted partner....Arman is devoted ...to himself!
How come no one voted for Billu? πŸ˜†

Seriously.. he has been a loyal and devoted partner to his wife.. and she is the most contented woman in this whole program.. dosnt that say a lot abt his flair for pleasing her over years and years of togetherness? OK, so candlelight dinners are not his forte, but remember the way he treated her like a queen on her b'day... and don't they make a good-looking couple 😊
Originally posted by Daisy

Wow! So passion was coming in Purab's heart from Meenakshi's so called dimag se, right? πŸ˜‰

well meenakshi ke paas dimaag kaha hai woh to kisi taperecorder ka kharaab sparepart hai ,jo purab par hi atak jaata hai !!!!!!!

agar woh passion meenu ke dimaag se hi aa raha tha to uske aane se pehle kahaa se aa rahaa thaa??πŸ˜•

[quote=giaa]I guess it depends on what u call romance ...
for me it's tenderness and concern ....that's Purab hands down .....Arman has concern but only for himself !
what you call passion ....if you are speaking only in terms of physical love then I guess Arman has had a lot and given a lot of " passion" but for me
passion is something that is spelt in steady unwavering devotion to your partner.....before Purab was so unceremoniously bumped by Sony he was
a truely devoted partner....Arman is devoted ...to himself![/quote]

Gia, tumne mere dil ki baat keh daali!

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
armaan is not devoted only to himself...!! when he found out that purab left jassi he was shocked and he helped her like any friend would..

Originally posted by loveneha_r

armaan is not devoted only to himself...!! when he found out that purab left jassi he was shocked and he helped her like any friend would..

yes. i agree.

remember his proposal to mallika?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...............................u said it giaa...............

well i think the romantic dialoges are given by script writers and directores so they are romanticπŸ˜†

but playing romantic hero purab is the best