Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: MithiBani

There's nothing wrong in liking him. Even I like some of his qualities. He has a great sense of humour, doesn't get annoyed easily, his command over Hindi..............

Raja and Rahul could've done something together and it would hav ebeen fun but Raja chose to destroy his chance at success and Rahul grabbed it with both hands. That makes Rahul wayyy smarter in my book.

Same reasons I appreciate in Rahul as well.

@Mithi, Rahul was always smarter than Raja. It showed clearly in BB itself.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Thanks Susan. You are too!! πŸ˜›

I don't think we can generalise Susan. I bet many of them are mature but as you know a scandal always gets more hits than a tame new beginning. That's why not many replies in that thread. Dunno.

I supported Raja and wanted him to succeed. But if a man is hell bent of destroying himself and can't grab what God has offered to him on a platter...I have no sympathy for such fools. Still...I hope he gets his act together and leads a happy life. Rahul was my second choice. He and Raja were the jaan of BB2. The two heroes. I'm glad Rahul is doing well. He's a smart lad.

Yes mithi...you are right....i agree...i actually liked both of them but raja less because of his planning and "platting" !!!πŸ˜‰

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tv addict

Same reasons I appreciate in Rahul as well.

@Mithi, Rahul was always smarter than Raja. It showed clearly in BB itself.

True TA.

Rahul is practical in his approach. Raja is an emotional wreck.

Originally posted by: susan29

Yes mithi...you are right....i agree...i actually liked both of them but raja less because of his planning and "platting" !!!πŸ˜‰

To each his/her own. πŸ˜›
Edited by MithiBani - 15 years ago
tv addict thumbnail

^^^^^ wow mithi....you are just what your name suggests....really sweet....

These smileys are definitely going to boost rahul's morale and make his show a success πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ

Thank you....hey you were really mature ab your comments ab rahul and raja....i mentioned in the other thread called rahul's video....while we all posted ab raja...raja's fans are not mature enough to say anything ab rahul's new show....😊

That's a bit unfair, Susan. I've been posting Rahul videos since he is currently in the news. Raja fans have always been 'spotty' to the coreπŸ˜›

As for the multiple Raja threads of a few weeks ago, there wasn't any one else making news at the time! Also, I think most people were in this forum during the show only and all left soon after thinking this place would become inactive. Just as unpredictable as BB was, this forum too came alive AFTER the show with some of us coming here regular for our fix of nostalgiaπŸ˜† Little did we know the BB flag would still be flying high!πŸ˜† I bet the Mods are just waiting to lock this place up and tearing their hair in frustration at the growing threads on a daily basis!πŸ˜†
Edited by tv addict - 15 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv addict

That's a bit unfair, Susan. I've been posting Rahul videos since he is currently in the news. Raja fans have always been 'spotty' to the coreπŸ˜›

As for the multiple Raja threads of a few weeks ago, there wasn't any one else making news at the time! Also, I think most people were in this forum during the show only and all left soon after thinking this place would become inactive. Just as unpredictable as BB was, this forum too came alive AFTER the show with some of us coming here regular for our fix of nostalgiaπŸ˜† Little did we know the BB flag would still be flying high!πŸ˜† I bet the Mods are just waiting to lock this place up and tearing their hair in frustration at the growing threads on a daily basis!πŸ˜†

I am only talking about all people present on this forum now......i dont mean you....but people dont bother to post in rahul's thread....maybe they think they must post only positive stuff there so dont go there....well they can probably be negative and say the show will not do well like they have always ssaid before....

tv addict thumbnail
like someone else was cheering you up (sorry i forgot who it was and in which threadπŸ˜•), let me also reiterate here that its probably too early for people to comment since the show has yet to begin. also, like i said before, most people aren't around all that much anymore.

there's a new forum for Chhote Miyan btw...i've already begun posting in the Dancing Queen forum as well.

viewers/IFers will probably post in those forums than here thinking this place is dead nowπŸ˜›
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i liked rahul in BB... πŸ˜ƒ

wish him the best for this show!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am only talking about all people present on this forum now......i dont mean you....but people dont bother to post in rahul's thread....maybe they think they must post only positive stuff there so dont go there....well they can probably be negative and say the show will not do well like they have always ssaid before....

Susan, IMHO, it is unfair to judge people solely on the basis of where they are posting anything, and where they aren't. I for one have always tried to post on Rahul-threads, even if, only with some half-funny joke, or the other...

All-in-all, there are complicated dynamics at play at times... and fans of one individual do not always owe the courtesy of posting for another just to reciprocate any "feelings of goodwill" with the fans for the other.
And, speaking for myself, I think that goodwill is built on mutual respect. Where that is absent, the inclination to post is also missing.
susan29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: immunoblot

Susan, IMHO, it is unfair to judge people solely on the basis of where they are posting anything, and where they aren't. I for one have always tried to post on Rahul-threads, even if, only with some half-funny joke, or the other...

All-in-all, there are complicated dynamics at play at times... and fans of one individual do not always owe the courtesy of posting for another just to reciprocate any "feelings of goodwill" with the fans for the other.
And, speaking for myself, I think that goodwill is built on mutual respect. Where that is absent, the inclination to post is also missing.

Thanks for the note....i will remember this in future....i did not know this kind of play even existed.....unfortunately since there was no rahul thread so far i have been posting in sam and raja s threads...where feelings of goodwill came into play....guess soon no more BB thread will be left for me !!!

Edited by susan29 - 15 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the note....i will remember this in future....i did not know this kind of play even existed.....unfortunately since there was no rahul thread so far i have been posting in sam and raja s threads...where feelings of goodwill came into play....guess soon no more BB thread will be left for me !!!

If you were to create a post about Rahul and his excellent show on TV... I'll definitely come by to post. πŸ˜ƒ
The dynamics are always there--- I'm not even ashamed to admit them.  πŸ˜ƒ