Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

My request to all BMTD lovers!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
We are like one family, BMTD family right? Smilesome of us r AD fans and some are BA fans. I am huge AD/SV/SD fan but also like BA a lot. And I m sure that BA fans also like AD.
But I m scared about the current storyline. Bz it can have a huge impact on our forum(family).Confused I dont mind if any one blame Divz but plzzzzzzzzz dont fight with each other because of such storyline.Stern Smile
We all know that this is the happiest, coolest forum and we always remain togather. We have to maintain those all things.
Dont be mean during discuss such topic!Embarrassed 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My request to all BMTD lovers!" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hetu_p

hetu_p

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Yes i totally agree with you.
I only watch BMTD for BA...but i respect AD...
hope you guys do the same thing.

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
...who's fighting here?
I'm just mad at the creatives. I know that most of us will be always there for SD.Smile

KashIsHeaven

Goldie

KashIsHeaven

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I am always gonna be here for BA.But today was just the limit.I hate the creatives for doin this to all BA and AD fans.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top