Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

iGO for Pakistan (need help)

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
hey guys, first of all eid mubarik to every1!!!! hope that all of you had a FANTASTIC EID!!!!!

In my school there is this thing called "Caring n Sharing" week....this is where we find ways to help the community, and other countries. I will give you an example, like in our school district their is this boy in 8th grade who has cancer, n we r helping him by like buying wrist bands, which the money for that will go for medical expenses, also we r helping a village in Tanzania, Africa, by giving them items, having a teddy bear drive etc, the city is in very bad shape...also we have a thing called "penny wars" n T-shirt selling n all the money will go thier aswell.... but the big question they asked us what do you want to do, what r U PASSIONATE for, what will GO for, n i gave a simple answer n that was PAKISTAN, i know there is alot of people who are really poor or suffering n many more problems in different villages, i know we cant erase all of those things but we CAN make a small DIFFERENCE....Now the reason why im wriiting this if you guys can help me, and INNOVATE some ideas that we can do something for pakistan, i know we can JUST donate money but i dont think that is enough, im looking at the big picture......plz consider this, n hopefully WE, as members of india-forums can come up with something, n remember if a small group is commited to something, they can make a difference, lets become leaders

Its not about what you CANT do, its about what you CAN do

thank u, im really look foward to your responses...n once again EID MUBARIKSmile...

Edited by raju786 - 09 December 2008 at 11:26pm

Iram..x IF-Sizzlerz
Iram..x
Iram..x

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hey raju eid mubarak 2 u aswell oh i get u now we have done the sme thing. we helped in uganda n build schools there
so i understand this
what we had done was arrange a mufti day(wear home clothes in skool) and we had also had sold differant stuff to eat.
and we also had a talent show so the tickets 4 teh talent show were sold.

-Iram
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top