Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet honey thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
heyyy...gr8 part...hmm  feel sowi 4 kripa being in orphanage 4 10 yrs n stil found no happiness of having parents apart 4rm prachi...hmm wnda wa angad has dun to mke kripa h8 him....n is prachi wid him.....whos playin zaib btw?? cntt soond plz
~sweet_4_U~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilesx3

Hey
Loved the song
So kripa hates the rain since Angad came on that day.
Who's Zaib?
Can't wait for the rest of the story
Update soon
Jannat

thanks for reading/commenting Jannat...well do u supposse Kripa hates rain for one small things like ANgad coming? i mean lol if it was snowing that day wuldnt she h8 snow? lol there's more to her rain hatred than that day...i'll tell u that. zaib u will soon figure out lol

thanks..will do

Originally posted by: sweet honey

heyyy...gr8 part...hmm  feel sowi 4 kripa being in orphanage 4 10 yrs n stil found no happiness of having parents apart 4rm prachi...hmm wnda wa angad has dun to mke kripa h8 him....n is prachi wid him.....whos playin zaib btw?? cntt soond plz

thanks sweet honey...well ur q's abt zaib/all will be answered but do u remember how zaib and angad were twins?? lol theyre not in my story and i ll post a pic for u guys to visualize him later thansk for commenting like i sed all ur q'a will be answered
~sweet_4_U~ thumbnail
@ smiles: thanks hun..ya all ur q's will be answered in the story...hmm zaib will be reveld soon aswell...do u rly think kripa would hate rain for that one day? i mean wat if it was nowing that day wuld she hate snow 2?lolz ill just tell u thats not not the mere reason she hates him

@ sweet honey: thanks dear..all ur q's will be answered as reaidng
thanks so much for commenting
ya ill post a pic of zaib..do u remmeber in the serial he was like angad's lokalike? well in my ff he wont be angads twin or anything lol
~sweet_4_U~ thumbnail
Edited by ~sweet_4_U~ - 15 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OMG SHRIYA DI!!! HOW WONDERFUL!!! LOVED IT!! SO....ANGAD AND KRIPA R GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER OR SOMETHING?! WONDER WATS GOIN TO HAPPEN!!! SHE HATES THE RAIN? O CMON, I LOVE IT!!! WELL PROBABLY BECAUSE IT HARDLY RAINS IN CALGARY BUT YEAH!!! AWESOME DI!!! ADD ME TO UR PM LIST PLZ!!! I MISSED U ALOT!!! SO HAPPY UR BACK!!πŸ˜† IQBAL KHAN? ANGAD KHANNA?! REALLY?!πŸ˜† I THOUGHT THEY WERE THE SAME PERSON!!πŸ˜† JK.

HARJI, LOVE U LOTS!!!!!!❀️
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 15 years ago
~sweet_4_U~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad-Kripa#1

OMG SHRIYA DI!!! HOW WONDERFUL!!! LOVED IT!! SO....ANGAD AND KRIPA R GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER OR SOMETHING?! WONDER WATS GOIN TO HAPPEN!!! SHE HATES THE RAIN? O CMON, I LOVE IT!!! WELL PROBABLY BECAUSE IT HARDLY RAINS IN CALGARY BUT YEAH!!! AWESOME DI!!! ADD ME TO UR PM LIST PLZ!!! I MISSED U ALOT!!! SO HAPPY UR BACK!!πŸ˜† IQBAL KHAN? ANGAD KHANNA?! REALLY?!πŸ˜† I THOUGHT THEY WERE THE SAME PERSON!!πŸ˜† JK.

HARJI, LOVE U LOTS!!!!!!❀️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†LMAO Hajriii they are but it was just for a second they werentπŸ˜† Iqbal's not in my story anyways..Angad is..missed ur comments thanks u for coming and commenting ill go read ir ff nowπŸ˜†
angullgrl91 thumbnail
ooh! gr8 part! cant wait to read the rest of kripa's story!
~sweet_4_U~ thumbnail
^^Thank angullgrl!!!!!!!!!!! rly means a lot u commented
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow gr8 part
cant wait 2 read the rest of kripa's story
πŸ‘πŸΌ
~sweet_4_U~ thumbnail
^^lol thanks sooo much for reading/commenting!!! hope u like the rest of my FF=D