*+* Happy Birthday India-Forums *+* - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Happy Birthday IFπŸ€— five years is a long time and i hope this site stays here for more than 100 yrs!!

I counted 15 logos!!

Congrats to IF for this milestone!

Hope that IF has many more to come!

Happy 5th Birthday,  India Forums...!!πŸ₯³

You  just grow bigger and bigger for each day that goes...! You are like  2nd home for me as I have got many good friends here!πŸ˜›

Thank you Vijay bhai for this awesome 2nd home!

btw, i tried to count and got only 15 logoes😊
Lots of congrats to IF & all the members....

Fantabulous post Nish...great job yaar!!!

& I counted 15...hope its right!!
awww happy birthday IF
IF rocks!!!!
PS great post

hi everyone ..

Thnxx nishitha for making me aware😊 n Fab postπŸ‘..its really great to know that india-forums completed 5 years...yipeecongratulation to every member here
I thank all members here for being soo sweet 😳...n I have got many friends here...........by landing on this place...This place is like 2nd home fo me .....n all love everyone here...... when I surf on India-forums ...how the time pass soo fastly omg ...realli i donno how the time pass πŸ˜†.....all gossips here with friends n all that silly fights we have everyday πŸ˜†...n the news of tv shows n also bolly news we get updated daily πŸ‘πŸ‘...n I love the sigg sectionπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..which is my life ....I ever wanted to make sigg n members here are soo creative ...but never got how to make sigg  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...before landing on India-forums...n all the contest here are amazing πŸ‘.........All members here are very caring n sharing ....⭐️...........I was really unaware of the things which i have came to know here ..... Life was really very unexciting and dull for me but after being here I enjoy each n every sec..........😳I really thank each n every member here for being shoo friendly... I also wanna thank all Moderators , CM, GM for being ..soo sweet n friendly towards everybody  ... n Thankss to vijay bhaiya ....for such platform😳
realli love this place ......*BEST FORUM*πŸ‘

There are 15 logo's in the pic
sara
Edited by hip-hop - 15 years ago
Hey
wowww great post
loved it totally
thanks for letting us know
omg IF 5th birthday
well i only joined like last year and what can i say love IF totally rocks its the best place to be online lol
thanks for making it vijay bro

Well i spotted 15 IF logos
dont know im right :p

Awsome Post Nish....... Well i am very happy it has been 2 years i joined this place got some wonderful frnds and TB a imp addition.... congrats to one and all who rock the place!! Sreedi ur right second home.. have been addicted to be here!!

Luv,

Shagun

Happy 5th B-day India Forums!!!!!

πŸ₯³

Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful forum; IFians are all wonderful and caring!  I've made great friends here... πŸ€—πŸ€—! 

Happy birthday to India forums.😊

Many many happy returns of the day.

For the contest , I can see 15 logos in the picture.