Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
wine champagne with balloons animated gifbirthday cake with flaming candles animated gifbirthday cake with flaming candles animated gifwine champagne with balloons animated gif
blue bird flapping wings animated gifblue bird flapping wings animated gifblue bird flapping wings animated gifblue bird flapping wings animated gifblue bird flapping wings animated gifblue bird flapping wings animated gif

Hello Friends...

Do you all know what is a  Birthday?

An anniversary of the day on which a person was born (or the celebration of it)so on this day..and why we are asking this...because IF is celebrating its 5th Birthday todayon December 9th! And is here with us to share its experience of past 5 years with you all...Lets welcome the occassion and let's see what it has to say to all its members..Embarrassed

India-Forums

My Story 'My Journey'

short pink satin bar with roses animated gif

Its been 5 years since I was born and came into your lives..Without  my friends I can not imagine even a day of my life.When any new member joins me and becomes a part of my fraternity I truly thank him/her and feel responsible towards them as I have another friend to look after to.Embarrassed

I was started as a blog 5 years ago and now has reached a stage where I have close to 4 Lakh members nowShockedClap'from all over the world of all caste , creed and religion.Embarrassed

I love all the discussions that takes place in various sections of my family where my friends  discuss shows of their choices. The cute fights..the drooling sessions LOLand even petty fights sometimeOuch, though my heart cries seeing this.Cry

I love celebrating all festivals with you all...Embarrassed

I now even have a place where all my couch potatoes gets the news about their favorite actors and show as Tellybuzz..joined me.Blushing

I am now into the Big Arena as well with news about latest movies and big screen starlets as Bollycurry keeps me and you all updated with the latest on tinsel world.Tongue

I love all the sharo shayari  not to forget sports discussion , travel science and technology with my friends that takes place in GD section Big smile

I felt so proud when few of my friends held a IF Meet in Malaysia from Tamil forumApprove.I have reached a new height where now we are Internet partners of Platinum Television Awards..

What else I could have asked for..Thanks to all of you for your all constant support and love.Hug

Imagine Where I have reached in just 5 years of existence and what promises I hold for future is unimaginable, thanks to ecah and everyone of you ,let your imagination fly and I will conquer it in the years to come truly and surely.Big smile

Let me take this opportunity to thank all the members cum friend from newbies to goldies, IF Rockers,IF dazzler everyone and  without my Dev team I am incomplete .

HugHugHug 

Thank you all for being at IF for making me part of your life!

So come be a part of this Celebration'and celebrate the very existence of a site which is now our buddy our family and our Life!

On this day i have a Small Trivia for you all...put on your specks and spot me in the image given belowGeek As how many of IF logos are there in the picture? Post your answers in this thread and you never know..You could win some goodies for yourself!Embarrassed...What are you waiting for then..go get your specks...Geek 

**Contest**

For Bigger Image Click here

http://i38.tinypic.com/148j19t.jpg 

Edited by sree - 09 December 2008 at 10:26am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayAahaanariashailyattu_armaanHarshadianNo1payal_r.x. Simran .x.devashree_hmits002~~*Anjali*~~magicalmelodysmartleo_walonaturexarmaanloverxUnKnFascinationVeeeDeeek-ekta fanfreezinmesankadevi30*Resham*sweet_shagunkhushix-Nadii-atinaramasMP_RadhaminuuMeephnaddiya26-Dreamy_Girl-~*mishu*~fly2mezinny.xo-aditi-nightangel.:.MONA.:.*Dakoo_Minzy*trina_sarasGracellaBadtameez_DilHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*+* Happy Birthday India-Forums *+*" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
woww!! its been 5 yrs.. thxx to vijay for bringing all of us togatherHug
& Happy B'day I-F.. its party time..PartyDancing
thanks for the wonderful post Nishtha!!

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Heres Wishing IF a very happy birthday...its definately been a wonderful journey over here...wish it continues till eternity

n well there r 15 IF logos in that pic ...hope i am correct Embarrassed

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
 Birthday Fireworks  Fireworks 
Happy Birthday INDIA-FORUMS..

great post Nishtha..now for the contest..I can see 15 IF logos.

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Happy birthday I-F!!=)

I can see 15 Logos in the picture!=)

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Awesome post Nish... I cant express my happiness on seeing the post Smile

Congrats to our Second Home IF... And may we celebrate many more anniversaries in future.. Thanks Vijay for giving us this huge a platform... Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top