Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Desi-Gal89

Goldie

Desi-Gal89

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
thanku everyone for all ur supportive comments for amir and i hope if he visits IF then he will se how many loyal fans his got

ALISHA xx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "farewell to a great actor!!! (Page 3)" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diss

IF-Dazzler

diss

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I cant say Goodbye to Aamir, Rahul or Rakun...thats too difficultCryCry

Edited by sid-khan - 09 December 2008 at 2:19pm

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
ooo, so AFTER da leaap?
so he's styll here for now RITEE??

sweetie4eva

IF-Dazzler

sweetie4eva

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
oh well!!
i wish him the best in life
AND THE ONLY REASON I STRTED WATCHIN KDMH IS BECAUSE OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-farah-

Goldie

-farah-

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Well I was not shocked at all. I mean seriously the only time we thought this storyline was going anywhere was on the last episode that was tele casted. Apart from that it was a total waste of time watching KYA DIL MAIN HAIN, AND I WAS A HARD CORE FAN. But with this 20 year leeop (come on that is like so extreme) I dont blame AAMIR for wanting to get out.

But I will be sad to see him go. After all the effert he put in and all.

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sid-khan

I cant say Goodbye to Aamir, Rahul or Rakun...thats too difficultCryCry

i know dear i fell so sad that we well not get anymore rakun i am just so hurt!!!!!

plzzzzzz dont leave aamir

Desi-Gal89

Goldie

Desi-Gal89

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

im very sad also about amir leaving the show..but im glad that they arent giving his character to anyone else..that would have been worse for me.. :(

but to be honest im happy that a show is starting a new beginning..mayb not with amir but his still there as aor rahul and anurag and nothing will or can chnage that!

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by channelle

im very sad also about amir leaving the show..but im glad that they arent giving his character to anyone else..that would have been worse for me.. :(

but to be honest im happy that a show is starting a new beginning..mayb not with amir but his still there as aor rahul and anurag and nothing will or can chnage that!

i totally agree dear it could be worse if someone did take hes role up that well i get more hurt and pissed uf about now we can start on a fresh and i am also very exited about this so lets seee guys how abi and the new boy have chemistry i just have a felling that they well be to good!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top