Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Desi-Gal89

Goldie

Desi-Gal89

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hey every1..as we have heard amir will be leaving kya dil mein hai after the leap..
and ive read many topics which are trying to stop him..but i think he has been very loYal and dedicated to his character and to his co-stars aka abigail and we should respect him if he wants something different from his career..(even though i would like him to stay..lol)

so the reason i started this topic was to ask all the lovellyy fans of RAKUN to wish him farewell and gudluck for the future in whateva he does :D Big smile

atleast we still ahve the great memories of rakun in our hearts and that would neva chnage..but in my opinion aamir ali deserves a great send off especially by the poeple who loves him AKA US!! lol Wink

so please guys show ur support and leave a message for the brilliant and most dashing actor AAMIR ALI!!!Clap

thanku ALISHA XX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "farewell to a great actor!!!" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naema

naema

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
yeah u r right, he deserves a great farewell, but he broke our hearts! Still I wish him all the best for his future and hope to see him back in another serial,
btw in what other serials does he or has he acted in? please tell me! And yeah I am soo sad that he is leaving, but you know what? I think if amir is leaving abigail should do the same,

Desi-Gal89

Goldie

Desi-Gal89

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
hi naema..thanks for ur comment....but i dont think abigail shoudl leave..she's the main character and the show would fall apart without her..hopewfully they would being on sum1 as gud as amir  with her :)

his acted in woh rehne waali mehloon ki...kahani ghar ghar ki..and kdmh..
 alisha xx

regii

regii

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hw dare he leave- the only reason i watch kdmh cuz of rAkun nd aamir ali... CryCryCry

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged
yu are an amazin actor aamir and i luv yu loadz yu and abigail made kdmh a succesful show even though i dnt want yu to leave because yuand abigail make a beautiful onsceen couple ever. i hope yu all the succes from halima
thanx babe for the topic

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
i want to wish aamir all the great in hes life but i am still disapointed that he leaves the show like this but i can understand him in a way!!
RAKUn well always be in my heart for ever i love u amigail!!!
thanxxx to be with us guys for a 1 year!! U and abigail are vert speciel to us guys for ever!!! i well miss yaaa so much and i well just say that this characther have been the role u have played best to date and it well always be that!! no role is better then this and i know that u well never play a role more better Rahul/Anurag but u are awesome and well rock because u are so talented and goood... this characther is the best characther u have played and it well always be the best no charatcher can be better then this but i wish u all the best and have a good life!!!

AMIGAIL WELL ALWAYS BE WITH US AND RAKUN WELL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS!!

I LOVE U AAMIR!!

ABIGAIL I AM SO EXITED ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE IN KDMH AND YOUR NEW AVTAAR LUV YA DARLING!!!! 

Edited by -Shubh-Astha- - 09 December 2008 at 9:39am

Desi-Gal89

Goldie

Desi-Gal89

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
thanx halima hunny mwah!!!!!!...
and regii u cant make sum1 do anything and if ur a tru fan then u should respect his decsion,,hopefull he would be apperaing on more shows soo.. :)
and i now exactly what u mean the show is RAKUN..but abi is still  here :)

thnx again all of u..
MWAH!!
alisha xx

rmrocks

rmrocks

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
ya yor right an thanks fo tis post
kdmh was not tha first amir serial i watcd i hav been a fan of his from his first serial till now. i will olways love him.
an i respect an understand his decision. i wouldnt lyke to see him in an old role now. fo me his career means a lot.
best wishes to amir. yor true fans wil olways support yu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top