Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

jessi want to stole armaan from malika (Page 2)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
daisy is soooo right. how can u accuse jassi the genius of being so conniving and manipulative!!! she loved him unconditionally inspite of all his infidelities and lies (to mallika). but there are two sides to the same coin. jassi loved armaan unconditionally becos she knew he could never be hers. The day she begins to have a REAL relationship with him, the possessiveness will definitely develop. Do you think she will then tolerate him making passes and flirting around with half the the high-class female population of India?? I think not!! It's ok to be tolerant of someone's deceit when he's not deceiving YOU, and you have no expectations from him. But the day you start having expectations becos of the love you are giving and deserve in return, EVERYthing changes.

and jassi can never 'steal' armaan from mallika.. he was never hers to begin with.

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

I want to clarify onr thing, Armaan has never ever loved Mallika.He has flirted with many women, but hasn't loved a single one.
You can call him selfish, mean or a womaniser.That he is (or was?).But this time, he has realized or will soon that he has played with a woman who has loved him unconditionally, knowing all the time that she may not get him.Just imagine if Mallika came to know that he was loving or sleeping with another woman, would she still love him the same way? But Jassi knew it all the time, she knew that after playing with her the whole day, he went to Mallika's apartment at night...but still she loved him, did everything possible for him
This is the reason which drew Armaan to her, the possesiveness he has developed is due to her unconditional, undemanding love.
Betty La Fea is a beautiful story.Believe me guys, if they show it exactly in the coming few weeks, all ur doubts will be clarified.

great analysis daisyClap

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

daisy is soooo right. how can u accuse jassi the genius of being so conniving and manipulative!!! she loved him unconditionally inspite of all his infidelities and lies (to mallika). but there are two sides to the same coin. jassi loved armaan unconditionally becos she knew he could never be hers. The day she begins to have a REAL relationship with him, the possessiveness will definitely develop. Do you think she will then tolerate him making passes and flirting around with half the the high-class female population of India?? I think not!! It's ok to be tolerant of someone's deceit when he's not deceiving YOU, and you have no expectations from him. But the day you start having expectations becos of the love you are giving and deserve in return, EVERYthing changes.

and jassi can never 'steal' armaan from mallika.. he was never hers to begin with.

Ahh!!!Dear! But let me clear u that armaan loves jassi and will marry jassi at the end and it is malika who will go to jassi and pray to her to save armaan's life marrying him!!!apni galatfahmi dur karlo!!!!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i'm sorry!!queenbee!!! i just couldn't follow u!!! by ' he was never her's' u meant he was never mallika's!!!! sorry! i just couldn't follow! itne bat jassi aur armaan ke khilaf sunti hun ki dimag kabhi kabhi kam nehi karti!!sooooo sorry!!!!Cry! lekin ek bat , agar pyar gehra hai na tab possessive hone ki jarurat nehi hoti!!!armaan flirts with other coz he does not love malika really, if he loved , he needn't!!!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged
heheheheheh... Rumi, mein ek second ke liye darr gayi thi... ya thats what i meant, that armaan was never mallika's to begin with! I'm a total Armaan fan, how can i go against him.. specially after today's episode, when he shouted at her so passionately that HE LOVES HER!!!!! by God, I just loved that scene... I have been waiting for it longer than Jassi has.. Wink
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged
You said it queenbee...that was the best episode ever..felt like watching the last scene again and again!
Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tupa

ya the female idol- JASSI of sony tv  is teaching us --

how to steal another woman's fiance.

how to break an engagement

how it feels 2 b doosri aurat(its bebe's comment not mine)

so if u wants 2 b like her then make jassi as ur idol n worship her.LOLLOL

arman is also doing great by teaching us how to remain engaged with one woman(malika), fooling her all the times even sleeping with her sometimes then ends up marrying another woman.so gurls if u wants to follow western cultures(e.g. western ppl sleeps with one partner, falls in luv with another partner they marry someone else)

then go n watch jjkn from mon-wed every week.LOLLOL

HEY, i live in america and i know not people are like that, its stereotyping to think all western people r like that 

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thanks daisy ........................... good job.....ClapWink

Go to top