jessi want to stole armaan from malika

Posted: 19 years ago

i wonder armaan from the begining (episode 1) armaan suri is mallika's fiance. till now and he used to love her very much and doesnt care for jessi's love (we know that from first jessi dreaming was armaan) but how come he starting love her ? do u want to say that armaan want to broke the angagement of malika??? how bad he is? how malika will react. remember she love him very much from the deep. and she dint go against him( malika never go out with any guy ) she respect her friendship with armaan . so how armaan suri go against her and start love jessi...???

and why jessi want to break the lover??? if jessi is a place where malika is how can she feel. ??? very bad very very bad.

jessi is probably turn a thief (she is for sure want to stole armaan from malika)πŸ˜•

good lesson for people??

anyway let us watch?? we enjoy

I dont think Jassi wants to steal arman from malika. She's just teaching him a lesson coz he has hurt her feelings and been a jerk. She did or maybe still love him but she never wanted to have him.

ya the female idol- JASSI of sony tv  is teaching us --

how to steal another woman's fiance.

how to break an engagement

how it feels 2 b doosri aurat(its bebe's comment not mine)

so if u wants 2 b like her then make jassi as ur idol n worship her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arman is also doing great by teaching us how to remain engaged with one woman(malika), fooling her all the times even sleeping with her sometimes then ends up marrying another woman.so gurls if u wants to follow western cultures(e.g. western ppl sleeps with one partner, falls in luv with another partner they marry someone else)

then go n watch jjkn from mon-wed every week.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I want to clarify onr thing, Armaan has never ever loved Mallika.He has flirted with many women, but hasn't loved a single one.
You can call him selfish, mean or a womaniser.That he is (or was?).But this time, he has realized or will soon that he has played with a woman who has loved him unconditionally, knowing all the time that she may not get him.Just imagine if Mallika came to know that he was loving or sleeping with another woman, would she still love him the same way? But Jassi knew it all the time, she knew that after playing with her the whole day, he went to Mallika's apartment at night...but still she loved him, did everything possible for him
This is the reason which drew Armaan to her, the possesiveness he has developed is due to her unconditional, undemanding love.
Betty La Fea is a beautiful story.Believe me guys, if they show it exactly in the coming few weeks, all ur doubts will be clarified.
Good one daisy. πŸ‘Armaan ko choraane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Wo khud hi chori ho jayega, khushi khushi.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ritu

Good one daisy. πŸ‘Armaan ko choraane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Wo khud hi chori ho jayega, khushi khushi.πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Haan ritu, Woh khud chori ho jayega! Well said!
 i agree with Daisy. the fact that armaan never loved Mallika is very clear from the beginning. armaan had only taken this relation as a burden to save his chairmanship. remember when he even disclosed the fact of not loving Mallika to his father , his father threatened him that he would dissolve the company in that case and how armaan was literally forced to continue this relationship. this was not because of jassi, coz armaan didnot even think about jassi then, he was only acting with her .and also remember how Mallika said very proudly that Arman Suri i will never let u get rid of me!!! Strange how can u forget so easily these thinks? or, are u intentionally forgetting these to make Malliaka a Mahan Aurat!!!!!! i know she has always been very loyal to him , that's her good quality but she alwasy tries to boss him and she actualy thought that she purchased armaan by voting for him. this is not love, this is sort of give n take policy!!!!jassi never tried to steal armaan coz she never confessed her love for him, it was armaan who tried to woo her!!!!!jasi is not taking malika's place in armaan's mind , his mind was empty form the beginning and now she is entering in it. u are talking about western culture, but haven't u ever seen a person marrying anyone who is not his/her fiance, coz he/she didn't love his/her fiance. in a number of hindi films this happened ( in kuchh kuchh hota hai, when kajol married shahrukh dumping her fiance salman didn't u be happy ? where was ur Indian culture then?).better say it clearly that we are very upset with purab's departure and we want only purab to marry jassi whatever may happen to the story. story ko maro goli hum hai deewane purab ke!!!!!
daisy is soooo right. how can u accuse jassi the genius of being so conniving and manipulative!!! she loved him unconditionally inspite of all his infidelities and lies (to mallika). but there are two sides to the same coin. jassi loved armaan unconditionally becos she knew he could never be hers. The day she begins to have a REAL relationship with him, the possessiveness will definitely develop. Do you think she will then tolerate him making passes and flirting around with half the the high-class female population of India?? I think not!! It's ok to be tolerant of someone's deceit when he's not deceiving YOU, and you have no expectations from him. But the day you start having expectations becos of the love you are giving and deserve in return, EVERYthing changes.

and jassi can never 'steal' armaan from mallika.. he was never hers to begin with.

Originally posted by Daisy

I want to clarify onr thing, Armaan has never ever loved Mallika.He has flirted with many women, but hasn't loved a single one.
You can call him selfish, mean or a womaniser.That he is (or was?).But this time, he has realized or will soon that he has played with a woman who has loved him unconditionally, knowing all the time that she may not get him.Just imagine if Mallika came to know that he was loving or sleeping with another woman, would she still love him the same way? But Jassi knew it all the time, she knew that after playing with her the whole day, he went to Mallika's apartment at night...but still she loved him, did everything possible for him
This is the reason which drew Armaan to her, the possesiveness he has developed is due to her unconditional, undemanding love.
Betty La Fea is a beautiful story.Believe me guys, if they show it exactly in the coming few weeks, all ur doubts will be clarified.

great analysis daisyπŸ‘

Originally posted by queenbee

daisy is soooo right. how can u accuse jassi the genius of being so conniving and manipulative!!! she loved him unconditionally inspite of all his infidelities and lies (to mallika). but there are two sides to the same coin. jassi loved armaan unconditionally becos she knew he could never be hers. The day she begins to have a REAL relationship with him, the possessiveness will definitely develop. Do you think she will then tolerate him making passes and flirting around with half the the high-class female population of India?? I think not!! It's ok to be tolerant of someone's deceit when he's not deceiving YOU, and you have no expectations from him. But the day you start having expectations becos of the love you are giving and deserve in return, EVERYthing changes.

and jassi can never 'steal' armaan from mallika.. he was never hers to begin with.

Ahh!!!Dear! But let me clear u that armaan loves jassi and will marry jassi at the end and it is malika who will go to jassi and pray to her to save armaan's life marrying him!!!apni galatfahmi dur karlo!!!!