India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What was the point of Purab? (Page 2)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
My sentiments exactly just "what was the point of Purab"?  Ha ha.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

My sentiments exactly just "what was the
point of Purab"? Ha ha.

haha! LOL
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandeepa108

[/QUOTE]

if u know how she will look like and if u are not interested to watch it, and if u think everything is stupid in jjkn,then what are u waiting for? kripya karke aap jjkn dekhna chhor dijiye!!!hume bahut khusi hogi!!!!Wink!!!

Baaki sabne tho tameez se jawab diya mere sawaal ka...bas apne hi batameezi se jawab diya. Shayad aap JJKN dekh ke Malika se kuch zada seek rahein hain! Wink[/QUOTE]
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
 Ha! ha!LOL!!!lagta hei aapko bura laga!!! i wanted to mean, if u are not interested anymore why are u watching. u said u watch another serial at the same time,that means u do not watch it carefully. then how can u know what is happening here?aapne shayad dekha nehi uske pehle post me maine aap ke sawal ka jawab diya!!!but u didn't ask the question only. u  proudly declared everything of this serial as dumb and boring!!! yehi bhi hum logoko ek batameezi hi lagte hei!!!  coz we watch it very carefully and sorry to say u couldn't understand this serial, that's ur problem. many people criticize this serial and its characters here, but not like u!!! they at least watch it regularly and like some characters. u don't watch it, don't understand any part of it and then declare it boring !!!!Ouch Ouch  Ouch Ouch  !!!!!!!
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
 Any ways!!! i am really sorry for being rude!!! it was not done intentionally!!!! the way u declared everything of this serial dumb and boring,without even carefully watching it, did hurt me and all the others like me who really enjoy it and consider recent episodes as the best episodes of it. forget it!!! sorry!!!!
MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sandeepa108

Why in the hell did Tony and Deeya ever even bring Purab into JJKN if ultimately it was going to be Nandu of all people that Jassi would get help from to make Arman jealous and take revenge on him? They could've just saved us months of agony...I mean why bring in a saaf suthra guy like Purab only to make him turn out to be a jerk in Jassi and the Walia family's eyes?
No offense to Nandu, but why would a wealthy, handsome guy like Arman feel threatened by a geek like Nandu...because he has a Mercedes? Big freaking deal! I find this whole plot very dumb and unbelievable.  JJKN is so boring now my finger is always on the remote and I'm switching back and forth between JJKN and Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan on the other channel.  I'm just waiting for her stupid make-over (which honestly I don't even care about anymore because I've already seen pictures of what she looks like !)

I completely agree with you on this. I think Purab turned out to be a real competition for Armaan so they did not risk putting in the competition part that they are doing with Nandu right now. Nandu afterall is a no match for Armaan. How would poor Armaan win against Purab who was presented as the more able character? LOL Anyhow, I don't watch the show anymore and waste my time on it. I have already seen Mona Singh. The makeover will not change the world, it's more of an open-secret now.

Go to top