Tasneem AKA Mohini Pregnant

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Just thought I'd share the news that Tasneem Sheikh is pregnant with her first child. She is four months pregnant at the moment!! Wish her and her husband all the best!! xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[B]Do you have a source for this news? If it's true, Congratulations Tasneem! :D
sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if thats true then congratz tasneem aka mohini!!!!!
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Stork calling

Tasneem Sheikh is expecting her first baby in April 2009

By Vickey Lalwani
Posted On Monday, December 08, 2008 at 02:21:28 AM

Tasneem Sheikh

It's official now. Tasneem Sheikh (Daljeet Chachi of Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil) is pregnant. Since nearly a year, there have been strong rumours that Tasneem was planning to start a family. "I don't know why the world wanted me to get pregnant as soon as I married Sameer (Nerurkar) in 2006; people were talking in hushed tones that I was expecting. But we always wanted a baby after two years and now finally it's happening," an overjoyed Tasneem said.

Tasneem is four months pregnant. The baby is due in April 2009. However, Tasneem has still not made up her mind if she would deliver in Mumbai or London (where Sameer has a house). "Let's see how it goes. We have yet to take a call on that."

On why she has finally shared the good news with us she said, "Well, I didn't want to admit it. But now I see that my tummy is showing. And why not tell Mumbai Mirror first?"

And how is she managing her hectic shootings of Kis Des Mein Hi Mera Dil in which she made a comeback only last week? "Ekta knows about my pregnancy. And she is taking utmost care of me. I have been given the special privilege of shooting for only six hours. I am well looked after on the sets too," said Tasneem.
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 15 years ago
byefor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Tasneem..am so happy for her :) Missing her stupid n funny dialogues in kyunki
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww!!!! So sweet!! Congrats Tasneem and wish her all the best!!!
AnilMc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tashann

Congrats Tasneem..am so happy for her :) Missing her stupid n funny dialogues in kyunki

LOL...Same here...I miss her comic & dumb dialogues also, as well as the "Mohini-Mohini" music that played in the background when she was on screen 😆
xAngelicANGELx thumbnail

thanxz 4 the info! congratz Mohini LoL