Fan Fictions

Fashion AR ff ~~ part 14 page 27 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 30

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hey fabulous part, I just loved it, mind blowing, now don't tell me abhi and ridzi are gonna be in relationship u know what I mean?
Continue soon, and do PM me

Kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fashion AR ff ~~ part 14 page 27 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani 19

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

~*evil zanny*~

Groupbie

~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishk

Hey fabulous part, I just loved it, mind blowing, now don't tell me abhi and ridzi are gonna be in relationship u know what I mean?

Kashish

hey tnx and lolx the story won't complete widout them involved in a relationship!!!! but if u have any ideas do tell me...

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*evil zanny*~

Kashish

hey tnx and lolx the story won't complete widout them involved in a relationship!!!! but if u have any ideas do tell me...

No actually i don't have any other idea but I just want ridzi to not cross her limit as she was warned by suku so she should really be careful it's good to be in relationship but not in a serious one, I hope u understand what i meant.

Continue soon
Kashish

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hey sweety..amazing ff..luvd it..update soon..
n plz add me 2 ur PM list..
luv ya..

~*evil zanny*~

Groupbie

~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*evil zanny*~

Kashish

No actually i don't have any other idea but I just want ridzi to not cross her limit as she was warned by suku so she should really be careful it's good to be in relationship but not in a serious one, I hope u understand what i meant.

Continue soon
Kashish

hey i do understand wuz just kidding... Smile but rest of it is a secret wont tell!!!! Tongue

~*evil zanny*~

Groupbie

~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Recap:

Abhimanyu offers ridhima to join the fashion industry and introduces her as a new model in front of the media, armaan sees ridhima on TV, sukriti warns ridhima about the fashion world, rahul tells armaan to forget ridhima and abhimanyu flirts wid ridhima.

Part 5:

Modi's Place:

Ridhima gets ready and goes for breakfast. She is very confused about what had happened an hour ago. She is wearing a short baby pink dress and is looking really cut in it. As she enters the dining room…

Mm: Ridhima agar tum ne aur der lagai hoti to I would have starved to death.

Ri: Well mein tayyar ho rai thi thatswhy I got late. Umm abhi???

Mm: Yes??

Ri: umm wo… wo jo room mein…

Mm: Tum itni khubsurat ho k koi bhi admi apne aap ko sambhal nai sakta. I don't blame those goons trying to kidnap you. Tum ho hi itni sexy k koi control mein nai reh sakta.

Ridhima blushes forgetting each and every word sukriti had said. She was not aware of the fact that abhimanyu was using her and would forget her after he is satisfied.

After breakfast abhimanyu and ridz go out in the garden as they both were free that day.

Mm: Ridhima?

Ri: yes?

Mm: You were really worried about what sukriti had said yesterday.

Ri: Han. Abhi, is it true that u left her after promising for marriage?

Mm: (lying openly) Nahi ridhima. Mein aisa kaise kar sakta houn. (Holds her hand tightly, ridhima blushes) han yeh baat alag hai k mein ne us ko launch kiya aur mein us ka bohot acha friend tha but I never liked her. Honestly speaking tum us se ziada beautiful ho.

At this ridhima blushes as deep as a red rose.

Ri: but she seemed like such a nice and friendly girl, han us ne drugs li hui thein but still she looked so stable and all.

Mm: honestly speaking wo drugs ki ab itni used to ho gai hai k agar who nashe mein ho tab bhi she looks normal. Hum ne usse kitna manna kiya but no use. I think wo drugs le le kar mentally unstable ho gayi hai. Mujhe laga that she is stressed abt her salary and all aur shayad isiliye who you drugs le rahi hai. We even offered her a pay raise but she refused. U don't know k us k sath contract rakh kar mujhe personally kitni problems face karni parh rahi hain. She spreads all types of rumours abt me. I really am worried bcuz of that gurl.

Ridhima was really shocked at his words. Sukriti had seemed like a nice girl. How could she do that? She was completely lost in thoughts not understanding that abhimanyu was filling her up with false thoughts. These were his own created rumors that he had planned carefully last night after hearing what ridhima had said…

**  FLASHBACK **

Last Night:

After abhimanyu had said good night to ridhima he went to his room and shut the door behind him.

Mm: (thinking) This girl will drive me mad. How could she babble up all those things to ridhima? Who janti nahi who kiya kar rahi hai. Once more and she'll be out of the industry for good. (Then he thinks abt ridhima)  poor girl. Us ne mujh par bharosa kiya, Abhi modi par. What she doesn't knows is that who bhi mera shikar hai jis ko mein use kar ke phenk doun ga. Coming and telling me what sukriti had said. Us ke liye to mein ek farishta houn jo us ko ghundoun se bachane aya tha. When I've done with her, who ghunde bhi us ke liye mujh se better honge. Talk about trust. Kal us ke dimagh mein who sab baatein bhar doun ga k wo sukriti se hamesha k liye door hi rahay gi. Aur wo to hai bhi itni bholi k mein use jo bhi kahoon ga wo maan jayye gi.

He had slept after thinking what to tell ridhima next day and how to behave wit her so that she would favor and trust him over sukriti.

** FLASHBACK ENDS **

Ri: I can't believe it. Sukriti drugs mein itna involve ho gayyi hai k she can't even differ between wrong and right?

Mm: well now what can we do about it. (Then he sits on a bench and makes ridhima sit too. He holds her hands tightlyand says…) Ridhima aisa hi hota hai if u don't take care care of ur selves. Tum agar chahti ho k tumhare sath aisa na ho to tum sirf aur sirf apne dil ki suno. Koi bhi kuch bhi kahe tum unki batoun par dehan na do. Tum sirf apne dil ki suno. Jo bhi tumhara dil kahay wahi karo. Phir koi bhi tumhara kuch nahin bigaar paye ga. Ok?

Ri: yes. I'll make sure k jaisa tum ne kaha hai mein waisa hi karoon. I believe u abhimanyu. Aur mje yakken hai k tum jo bhi kaho ge ya karo ge mere ache k liye hi karo gi.

Unaware of abhimanyu's plans, she had blind faith on him. Little did she know abt her future and the problems she was going to face then because of her blind faith on him.

Night Time:

Armaan and Muskaan had night duty that day. He had checked all the patients he was assigned and had told muskaan to page him if there was any emergency. Now he was sitting in the fire escape and was lost in thoughts of ridhima. (I think the song that suits him best is Raaz from the movie Raaz. Here is some of it)

Raaton Ki Tanhai Mein
Subhon Ki Parchayi Mein,
Chehra Hai Kya, Yeh Meri Aankhon Mein..
Khushboo Hai Kya, Yeh Meri Saasson Mein..
Kaisa Yeh Raaz Hai.., Jo Ke Khulta Nahi..
Kyun Mere Zehen Mein.., Tu Hai Aye Ajnabee..

Hota Hai Jo Sawaalo Mein
Milta Nahi Jawabon Mein
Rehta Hai Jo Khayalo Mein
Ab Tak Hai Woh Hijabo Mein..
Hai Dil Ka Yeh, Kaisa Mausam
Na Dhoop Hai, Na Hai Shabnam,
Kyun Mere Zehen Mein.., Tu Hai Aye Ajnabee...

Raaton Ki Tanhai Mein
Subhon Ki Parchayi Mein,
Chehra Hai Kya, Yeh Meri Aankhon Mein..
Khushboo Hai Kya, Yeh Meri Saasson Mein..

Jaane Hai Kya Sitaron Mein
Gardish Si Hai Isharo Main
Patjhahd Si Hai Baharo Main
Toofan Sa Hai Kinaro Mein
Dastak Si Hai, Kya Yeh Hardam
Aahat Si Hai, Kya Yeh Hardam,
Kyun Mere Zehen Mein.., Tu Hai Aye Ajnabee...

Just then his pager rings and brings him out of his thoughts and he hurries away.

Same night> Modi's House:

Ridhima and modi were having dinner.

Mm: Ridhima I forgot to tell u sumthing. Kal aapko padma se milne jana hai.

Ri: Padma….

Mm: Yes padma singh.

Ri: Padma Singh? The Padma Singh? Oh wow. I can't believe it. I mean mein ne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ke mein kabhi un se mil bhi sakoon gi.

Mm: Well babes kehte hai na saday naal raho ge to aish karo ge!!!

Ri: yeah. Kitne baje? And will u be there?

Mm: tomorrow exact 12 bajay and mind you she is a damn disciplined person so don't be late. And  well nai. Mujhe kuch naye designs approve karne hain and I have to attend a meeting to arrange my next show and decide models etc.

Ri: oh ok. Well then I'll be ready but mein wahan jaoun gi kaise. Infact mujhe jana kahan hai? I mean where is he office?

Mm: well as mujhe subha jaldi jana hai to I won't be able to drop u but I'll tellthe driver. Mein usse samjha dounga and he'll take u there.

Ri: ok.

Next Day > While going to padma's office:

Ridhima had woken up at 9 so that she won't get late. She was now in the car on her way to her office. Yeh mumbai bhi kitna kool sheher hai na. And I am so lucky to meet abhimanyu here. Wo meri kitni madad kar raha hai aur mera kitna khayal rakhta hai.

At the precise moment she saw the Sanjivani hospital and the memories of her father flooded into her mind. Pata nahi papa kaise honge. Lekin jab mein unko top par nazar aoun gi to wo garv se keh sakein ge k ridhima meri beti hai. In all her thoughts she did not notice that they hadreached the office. Ridhima came out of the car and looked at the tall building in front of her. Padma Singh, 12th floor, 1st office on the left. She went inside and entered a lift. As she reached the 12th floor she saw a long line of many girls sitting to meet Padma. At that time ridhima felt really lucky and the highest one of them and boldly walked to the receptionist. Many pairs of eyes followed her as she walked.

Ri: hey. Its ridhima gupta. Umm mujhe Padma ma'am se milna hai.

Receptionist: ma'am aap bethiye she'll call u.

Ri: mujhe Mr. Modi ne bheja hai.

Rec: well ma'am then she must have given u a time?

Ri: yes. Unhoun ne 12 bje ka tym diya hai.

Rec: then ma'am abhi 12 bajne mein exact 3 minutes hain. Jab who aapko bulayein gi then.

Ri: oh sure.

Then she sat down with all the other girls. One of them asked her "Ap bhi yahan nayi hain?"

Ri: um han. In fact mein abhi 1 week pehle hi ayi houn.

Gurl: Aur ap hi ko introduce kiya tha na sir Modi ne?

Before ridhima could reply the receptionist told her that Padma was calling her. She went inside feeling a bit nervous. As she reached her office door she knocked.

Pd: come in.

Ri: good afternoon ma'am.

Pd: Good afternoon. Ridhima ryt?" she said examining her head to foot.

Ri: yes ma'am.

Pd: well sit down and I must say u are very beautiful. Well I think u know that fashion industry mein anay ke liye bohot struggle karna parta hai. Wo to tum bohot lucky ho that u met abhimanyu the moment u entered this city. Warna I believe tum bhi unhi larkiyoun ki tarha utni hi common ho jo bahar bethi hain. Is sheher mein 200 se bhi ziada larkiyan ati hain model banne ke liye. Tum bhi model banne ke liye ayi ho ryt?

Ri: model nahi Super Model.

Pd: I am impressed. Abhimanyu was right. U are perfect. Confident, beautiful and all. But mind you, yeh confidence kab over confidence and arrogance ban jata hai pata bhi nahi chalta. That is how many of the greatest models have faced downfalls. Ab tum ko khud ke barray mein khud hi sochna hai.

Ri: I know ma'am ke mein kiya kar rahi houn. I…

Before she could complete her sentence Padma spoke up: well I hope so. Ok then agar tum tayyar ho to I can start training u for ur future. Lets see. Tumhain sab se pehle ek decent photo shoot chahyie. Then later we can see what we shall do. To tum aj raat tayyar rehna for the shoot. Tonight 8 pm exact. Yeah?

Ri: sur ma'am. I'll be ready.

Pd: well then we'll meet soon. Bye ridhima. Nice meeting you.

When ridhima came out of the room she was beaming with delight. She had never felt so happy in her life. At last, her biggest dream of entering the fashion industry was going to fulfill. When she entered the lift she saw a young a beautiful girl. The irl also smiled seeing her wide smile.

Gurl: hi. Kafi khus lag rahi ho. Kiya baat hai? Tum to wahi ho na jis ko abhimanyu modi ne media k samne intoduce karwaya tha?

Ri: han well ridhima. Ridhima gupta. And u r?

Gurl: well tumhain ab kon nahi janta. Atleat wo sab to zarur jantay hain who are related to the fashion world. Tum to atay hi mashoor ho gayi, kash humein bhi koi aisa mil jata jo humari itni help karta. Well hi I am shanaya. can we be friends?

Ri: ya sure. Wanna have a cup of coffee wid me?

Sn: sure.

While having coffee ridz told shanaya about how she had ran away and came here. Then she told her abt how she had met abhimanyu and her journey till here. Suddenly she remembered the handsome boy she had encountered in the railway station. But then shanaya started talking and she started listening to her. In a short time they had got to know a lot about each other. After a long while ridhima glanced a her watch and saw that it was already 3.30 pm.

Ri: omg sarray teen baj gayye. I m so late. Shanaya plz don't mind magar mujhe jana hoga.

Sn: ya sure. Infact ab to kafi der ho chuki hai I should also go.

Ri: well bye then. See you soon.

Sn: bye.

On the way home ridhima faced a very bad traffic jam. She was really tired and wanted to go home immediately. At that moment the traffic moved a bit and her car stopped right beside Armaan's car. She was looking I the front as well as him. They both couldn't see each other, as they were too busy to look in the front. But still they were thinking about each other only.

Ar: kash who ridhima mujhe abhi mil jaye. Mein to sirf us ka nam janta houn. Kash agar who abi mere sath hoti to us ko kabhi khud se door jaanay na deta. Kash…

Ri: na jaanay who kon tha. Kahan se aya tha. Lekin itne dinoun baad mujhe uski yaad ayi kyun. Who to mera koi bhi nahin hain aur phir bhi mere dil mein aj tak hai. Janay us se mera kiya rishta hai ke mere dil mein aj bhi uski yaad se ajeeb si feeling anay lagti hai.

Suddenly Ridhima's bag fell down and she bent to pick it and same time armaan looked sideways to her car. He was unaware that the person he was craving to meet since the railway station encounter was right there. But still he had a strange feeling in his heart that there was someone there who was related to him, his life, his love. Ridhima did not know if she could just lift her head a bit she could meet the man of her life. She suddenly had a strange excited and happy feeling in her heart and she did lift her head but then at the same moment the traffic started moving and Ridhima's driver drove away. Armaan desperately wanted to see who was sitting in that car but he did not see which way the driver had turned his car. He was so sure that ridhima was there in that car but fate was not with them today. There ridhima was furious at the driver because she thought there was some one there who was made for her but she didn't see him.

When ridhima reached home she found it empty except of the servants.

Ri: mujhe to laga tha ke abhi ghar saray char bajay tak a jaye ga then where is he.

She went to her room and found a letter on her bed.

Ri: strange. Yeh kiya hai? (Then she started to read)

Dear ridhima,

Where were you yaar? Kab se wait kar raha tha but u didn't come so I thought to go. Tum pata nahi kab ati but meri flight miss ho jati. Well I am reli sorry to go without meeting you but mujhe short notice pe London jana par raha hai. I have a very important meeting to attend and a very important presentation to see jis se mere next show ke liye mujhe bohot faida hoga. So I am reli sorry again but plz try and understand. Aur jahan tak tumhare kaam ki baat hai then Padma is always there for u. I wont be able to call you but mein jaldi hi a jaoun ga. Maybe in 3-4 days or sumthng. Bye then. Take care.

Abhimanyu.

After ridhima had read the letter she let out a long sigh…

Ri: ab mein puray teen din akeli is ghar mein kiya karoon gi. Chandigurh bhi nahi hai k sanya ya priya ke ghar chali jati.

Then she remembered her friends in chandigurh, her father, her house over there…

Ri: mujhe papa ko call karna chahiye. Pata nahi kaise honge wo.

She took hold of her cell phone and dialed her home number. Her heart skipped a beat when the dialer tune started ringing. Then…

Sh: hello…

Ridhima kept quite but her eyes welled up with tears. She could not hold it any more…

Ri: (in a small voice) papa…

Sh: ridhima? Kahan ho tum? Kaisi ho beta? Tumhain pata hai mein kitna pareshan tha? Aur who umhari dost priya keh rahi thi k tum t.v par bhi ayi thi aur ab tum ek model banne wali ho? Beta what is all this?

Ri: han papa yeh sach hai. Mein jald hi bohot mashoor banne wali houn… papa mein…

But before she could make him understand the line went off from the other side.

Ri: papa kash aap samajh patay…

In all these events ridhima had again completely forgotten about armaan and their almost happening encounter that day.

Next Day > At The Photographers:

Padma had picked Ridhima and now they were at Arjun Mehta's photographic studio. Ridhima was really nervous as the photographer was a really famous one and she was going to get her very first professional photo shoot done. She was called in and after the photo session arjun was talking to Padma while seeing the pics…

Aj: Padma mein tumhain kehta tha na ke ek aisa chehra zaroor aye ga jis ki pictures mein apni khushi se kheenchoon ga. This abhimanyu na. First sukriti then (to ridhima) wats ur name again?

Ri: ridhima, ridhima gupta.

Aj: yes ridhima. Well ab to tumhara naam yaad rahay ga kyun ke mujhe lagta hai ke u will rise as fast as anything.

Pd: well yes but then tumhain is rise ko sambhalna bhi hoga!!!

After they were done…

Pd: ridhima tumhara yeh important kaam to ho gaya. To ab tum mere sath ana chaho gi ya mein tumhain ghar choroun?

Ri: ghar pe to mein akeli houn so I prefer to come with you. Aap busy hain kiya?

Pd: yes well sort of.

Ri: sort of?

Pd: han well sor of. Mujhe abhimanyu ke upcoming show ke liye models select karni hain. That's my work for always. Us ke har show ke models mein hi select karti houn.

Ri: oh…

In her heart ridhima had a sudden urge to tell her to select her as a model too. But then she stopped cuz she thought that she was new and inexperienced and they probably chose experienced models for their shows.

Ri: but there's always a first time.

Pd: first time for what?

Ri: umm wo kuch nai (she turned red).

Pd: anyways chalo ab ghar a gaya mera.

Ri: ghar? I thought we were going to your office…

Pd: nai I prefer to do some work at my own house.

Ri: oh ok.

Padma and ridhima went in and Padma started to check the profiles of the models who wanted to enter the show. Every now and then Padma asked ridhima about her opinion and ridhima was craving to enter the show…

After 1 hour:

Pd: well 12 models are done but I can't find any one more worthy to enter the show.

Just then ridhima saw shanaya's profile un read…

Ri: ma'am who…

Pd: it'd be better if u call me Padma.

Ri: ok Padma wo profile aap ne check nahi ki.

Padma checked out shanaya's profile and counted her in too.

Pd: well thank you ridhima. But now what about the 14th one? Show stopper to sukriti hai but…

Just then she glanced at ridhima and…

Pd: Ridhima…

Ri: what?

Pd: ridhima tum…

Ri: mein kiya?

Pd: tum bano gi my 14th model. Hows it? tumhain first chance bhi mil jayye ga aur mujhe apna model bhi.

Ridhima could not believe her ears. She had thought abt this but she had never thought that her wish would be fulfilled so soon. The next few days she was really happy. Then after 2 days Padma called her and asked her to accompany her to a party… ridhima was ready and she was wearing the same yellow dress that prianka was wearing in the party…

In The Party:

The party was a very boring and formal party. Padma had introduced ridz to some important people and after that she had gone to some boring crowd and ridhima was really bored. She was standing by the bar and she thought to taste something new. She took hold of a glass of black wine and when she tasted it…

Ri: (spitting the wine and making a bad face) eww eww kitna ganda hai. Jaise karele ka juice. Eww.

Mm: agar itna hi bura lagta hai to piya q?

Ri: abhi? Omg when did you cum? Aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi L?

Mm: array tum hyper kyun ho rahi ho? Well I had to come here direct from the airport. Aur mujhe pata tha ke tum bhi yahan hogi to I decided to give u a surprise.

Ri: aww I missed u so much… well gud that you came, I was really bored.

Mm: (offering her some red wine): yeh piyo you may like it.

Ridhima tasted it and made a bad face again and kept the glass aside.

Mm: lagta hai tum bilkul bhi nahi peeti. Well I heard tum mere show mein a rahi ho as a model?

Ri: yes… I can't believe it. jab Padma ne mujh se kaha tha to I was so shocked. All thanks to you.

Mm: any encounter with sukriti?

Ri: nahi not at all. Aur waise bhi agar who mujhe kuch kahay gi bhi  I wont listen to her.

Mm: han well agar who kuch kahe gi bhi to usi ka nuqsaan hai.

Ri: what?

Mm: nothing. Aur tum ne past few days mein kiya kia?

Ri: kuch khaas nahi. Most of the time I was with Padma. Lekin nw what abt this boring party?

Mm: well han it is boring. Umm lets go.

Ri: but kahan?

Mm: bus chalo u'll see.

He held her hand and took her to a big barrel where ppl cud crush berries or I dunno maybe cherries with their feet. They had a blast of time there laughing and joking and there time passed quickly.

Some Time Later…

Padma looked for ridhima and some time later found her with abhimanyu.

Pd: hey abhi. Ridhima ghar nahi chalna kiya?

Ri: umm but abhi…

Mm: u go home I'll come home later. Mujhe kuch kaam hai. Aur shayad Padma ko tum se kuch kaam hai.

Ri: mujh se?

Pd: yeah. I had to talk to you abt sumthng and we had to meet the designer. You see show ke liye 2 weeks hi reh gayye hain.

Ri: uh yeah. Well then see you abhi.

Mm: yeah bye babes. (he kisses her cheek and ridhima comes out of the barrel)

Pd: agar aap ka cozy good bye ho gaya then shall we go.

Ri: oh yeah sure. Bye.

In The Car:

Pd: ridhima tum kafi lucky ho that u r meeting these people.

Ri: yeah. Mein ne to kabhi apne sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha that I'll meet these people ever. All thanks to u and abhi.

Pd: han. Ab tum is sab ki ahmiat jaan gai ho to take care. U are confident, beautiful and even u see that sukriti is too. Lekin abhi us mein aur tum mein kafi farak hai. Make sure that never ever in life u'll be like her.kyunke agar tum hui then u'll face ur downfall the very moment.

Ri: yeah. I'll make sure.

After that they had gone to some designer and ridhima met many other people and models there. In simple words, ridhima was rising in a fast pace and even she didn't know that what was stored for her ahead. She had left everything to god and god had already written her fate in his words and only he knew what she had to face in her future.

***** END OF THIS PART *****

P.S. Hey guys I know its reli late m posting this part but I didn't get time and when I did I was not in a mood to write lolx!!! Well here is the 5th part and it's surely a long one. I have introduced two new characters here. Padma is the same dmg Padma and shanaya is the thrd gurl frm the movie (I dunt remember her name.) no armaan part cuz I thought that I should fwd Ridhima's story so that armaan and ridhima meet soon again. Thanks for the comments and plz do comment again.

Love…

Zanny Smile

Edited by ~*evil zanny*~ - 22 December 2008 at 7:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-

~*evil zanny*~

Groupbie

~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
reserved

Post Reply New Post

Go to top