Fan Fictions

Fashion AR ff ~~ part 14 page 27 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 30

~*evil zanny*~

Groupbie

~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged

First Part…..

(a beautiful house with a cute garden... here live shashank and ridhima gupta... ridhima is a reli pampered gurl and her father luvs her a lot… she has completed her M.B.B.S and two mnths have passed and nw shez planning to go to mumbai for her modeling auditions… but her father wants her to be a doctor...)

Scene 1: - Breakfast table…

Ri: gud morning dad.

Shashank: gud moring beta.

Ri: dad umm…(hesitates cuz she nows her father's mood) meri pictures a gai hain I umm…

Sh: (knowing where her conversation was heading) beta mein soch raha tha k Sanjivani se form le aoun  taake  tum apni internship jaldi start kar sako…

Ri: dad… mein… mein nai banna chahti doctor voctor… mein model banna chahti houn… mein (stands up frm her chair) apna naam puri dunya mein roshan karna chahti houn… I want every one to know me… mein chahti houn ke mein jahan se guzroun sab kahein k who dekho Ridhima Gupta… The Ridhima Gupta… mein chahti houn ke (spreads her arms wide) sari duniya mujhe pasand kare… (turns to her father and bends on the table) kiya aap aisa nai chahtay papa?

Sh: (ignoring her and pretending as if he hasn't heard a word) to mein kal form le aoun?

Ri: papa?

Sh: beta bolo na m asking u sumthing…

Ridhima starts crying and ran up to her room… she flung over the bed and started wailing loudly… her father heard this frm downstairs and thought ridhima beta I do not want to hurt ur feelings lekin mein ne duniya dekhi hai aur mein achi tarha janta houn ke jis dunya mein tum jana chahti ho who tumhare liye nai hai… lekin kash tum meri baat samajh pati…here ridhima was thinking… dad aj tak aap ne meri koi baat nai taali to phir aaj kyun? Aap to achi tarha jaantay hain na ke mein ne sirf aur sirf aap ke liye science parha but I cant continue this further… agar aap meri baat nai manna chahtay to na maniye… mein wohi karoun gi jo mera dil chahta hai…

Scene 2 : - Armaan's residence…

(early in the morning… a kool young dude is standing in front of two pictures of adults a male and a female)

Mom dad aj aap logoun ki 2nd death anniversary hai… I really miss u both and mein waada karta houn k mein aap ka sapna zarur pura karoun ga aur doctor banoun ga… kash aap aj yahan hote.. kash aap ka plane crash na huwa hota… kash…………… (a lone tear escapes his eyes)

(suddenly another cute boy comes into the room)

Armaan??

Amaan turns… Aray rahul tu??

Ra: tu phir ro raha hai?? Mein ne tujhe kitni baar samjhaya k na ro.. chahay uncle aunty tere sath na bhi hon but they are watching u… and think about how upset they wud be if they see u crying… tu to aunty ko rota hua ya upset kabhi nai dekh sakta tha na??

Ar: (hugs rahul) yaar tu sach mein mera best best frnd hai… acha ab nai honga upset… anyways chal ab der ho rai hai… agar thori si bhi der ho gayi to atul anjie aur muskaan humein maar dalein ge!!!

Ra: acha ok lets go…

They start walking out of the room… armaan looks back at the pictures and smiles then again turns and goes…

(ok nw  guys short note… armaan, rahul, atul, anjie and muskaan are best frndz and they will join hospital also together but of course later!!!)

Night time… Ridhima's House…

Ridhima has made up her mind to run away to mumbai cuz she knew her father wont let her fulfill her dreemz….. she had written an apology letter to her father and is tying a rope to her balcony… she has taken money sum frm her 3 yr last saving (20,000) and sum frm her father's safe… she climbs down frm her balcony.. takes one last look at the house and goes away.

Day Time…

Sh: ridhima?? Ridhima beta…

(goes to her room and finds it empty… he searches every where and his eyes fall on a piece of paper… he reads it and starts crying… )

Sh thinking: beta mujhe dar tha k tum aisa hi karo gi… kash tum mujhe samajh paati… ab to tum ko wapis lana namumkin hai magar mein dua karta houn ke tum jahan raho khush raho aur apne aap ko aane wali problems se bacha sako…

Here ridhima is in the train which is going off to mumbai and she is thinking… papa ab aap ne letter parh liya hoga… mujhe pata hai aap ko bohot dukh hua hoga but nw I can not sacrifice any longer… mein apna naya naam bana kar dikhaoun gi… bye papa…

She goes away without thinking abt the ostacle which are gonna cum her way…

Phew… long part man!!! I know it won't be great but still I wrote it… I cudnt update earlier cuz today was the eid day and I was reli busy and ws nt hme… anyways guys thanks agn fr the gr8 comments and plz do cmnt agn… and and I had made a vm loooong ago on ridhima song lucky boy… so plz do watch…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xhwBx8Uk5c

tnx… tc bye…

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fashion AR ff ~~ part 14 page 27 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess..

IF-Dazzler

Princess..

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
*reserved*
hey!!
i will upd8 my comment rite here but nt rtie nw...
um feeling a bit sleepy...
Sleepy
bye...

Edited by dmglovernimisha - 09 December 2008 at 11:20am

~*evil zanny*~

Groupbie

~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
guys m waiting for comments... have even written the second part... lolx!!!

sasya

sasya

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
the first part was greatClapClapClap.i hope ridhima will be safe.armaan and the whole gang r best friends that's interesting. i like armaan alot in ur ff he is so sweet ,i am feeling bad that he lost his parent.
hope they will meet soon.continue soon........
thanx for adding me to ur buddy list

Edited by sasya - 09 December 2008 at 12:49pm

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hey fabulous part, I just loved continue soon, I am waiting for the time when AR will meet each other.
Too good, continue soon.
Thnx for the PM

Kashish

~*evil zanny*~

Groupbie

~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

2nd part:

Recap: armaan and ridhima intro.. ridhima runs away frm hme to mumbai'

Mumbai railway station'

Ridhima comes out of the train' she looks here and there and is very nervous cuz she has traveled alone for the first time in her life... before she had always traveled wid her frndz or her father but this time she was alone for the first time and suddenly a thought struck her mind that she will be alone now' for the first time she felt a ping of gilt and thought to go back to her father's safe home but then she thought that there was no going back' how stupid of u ridhima' well nw I have to search shelter to live'

Armaan's side'

Armaan and rahul had just entered the university when a boy ran past them and behind her another gurl and behind her a boy and a gurl'

The second gurl in the line shouted to the boy'

Champu ka bacha tu ruk!!!!

R and A in unison: shit muskaan ab kis ki maut ayi hai!!! And both of them ran after them'

Here muskaan was running after the boy super fast and at last caught him with her shirt and said " mein bhi patiala ki running champion houn tu kahan tak bhage ga!!!!!"

And she started to hit him reli bad!!!!!!! She pulled his hair, scratched him badly' the boy was shouting "BACHAO BACHAO IS PAGAL KO MUJH SE DOOR KARO BACHAO!!!(lolx)'

the boy and girl who were running after her caught up wid her and held her back with there hands'

"muskaaaan chill yaar whats the big deal???"

mu: big deal?? Anjie atul choro warna mein tum dono ko bhi maroun gi!!!

Atul left her scared and she got out of anjie's grip and agn started hitting the boy!!!

Armaan and rahul caught up wid them and armaan caught muskaan frm the back and rahul sprayed water on her face!!!

"rahul kankhajuray yeh kiya kia??" muskaan said glaring at him

"tu us ke peeeche kyun bhag rai thi??" said armaan

"us ne tujh ko anath bulaya aur lawaris kaha to muskaan us ko marne lagi' dekh muskaan teri waja se meri anjali ka kitna pasina beh gaya" said who??? Of course atul!!!!

But every one else was looking at armaan whose expression was unreadable' and then to every one's surprise he started laughing.

Ar: muskaan tu bhi pagal hai!!! Saying ths he went away and every one was staring at his back'

He was walking laughing at her thinking muskaan b pagal hai' mein to proud houn is baat se ke mein anath houn cuz my parents were gr8'

Unaware he bumped into the headmaster who was reli worried' seeing ths he asked "sir kiya huwa??" the headmaster tld him that his wife was cuming to mumbai bt he was not able to go and receive her' nd cuz armaan was the apple of hi eye he asked him to go as a favour' armaan agreed and went off to mumbai railway station'

Railway Station:

Ridhima was reli nervous cuz she thought she wont find any shelter and was about to cry as she even didn't have any contact to connect to the fashion industry' she was lost in her own thoughts that she dint notice a banana peel and put her foot on it' she completely lost her balance and all her luggage fell away frm her and she was abt to fall down when a strong hand gripped her and saved her frm falling down' she was surprised at this but kept her eyes closed' meanwhile the person who had gripped her got lost in her beauty' her long black hair was flying in the air' her cute face and all' armaan kept holding on her and ridhima thought that who is this guy not leaving her' as she opened her eyes she was lost' blue eyes, dimples and the cute face made her go mad' suddenly she heard a whistle nearby and both of them came out of there fantasy wrld' she gathered her luggage but still armaan was staring her like mad!!! He was so lost that when some one tapped his shoulder frm the back be did not respond' then the woman called his name and he came out of his trance' he turned back' the woman was the headmaster's wife and he took her luggage and started walking away' when he looked back at ridhima she was standing there watching him go' armaan' mera armaan' array what m I thinking' ab to mujhe ghar talash karna chahiye' but still she cudnt come out of his trance'

When she watched her watch it was already 1 pm' omg its so late nw I shud go' but where???

Precap: sum gundas were holding ridhima and forcing her into a jeep when a strong muscular hand gripped one of them frm the back'.

P.S hey guys tnx fr cments... I know there was a lot of rubbish in this part and totally out of the storyline but had to put it in cuz I had to introduce the characters... but promise nw I will write abt ridhima and her fashion journey... Big smileSmileWink

Edited by ~*evil zanny*~ - 09 December 2008 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmg_roks_antara

~*evil zanny*~

Groupbie

~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
well that was super fast!!! i know this one is quite short and maybe not upto the mark but m reli tired but i wanted to update two parts today only... i'll try and update tmrw but maybe i wont ba able to... thanks fr ur cments and guess who iz the man in the precap... till then bubye...

sasya

sasya

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
wow that was fast ClapClapand i am soo happy i did not expect armaan and ridhima will meet so soon wow.and their first meeting only left them in a different world.
muskaan and the others are soo sweet,i hope that armaan will help her from the gundas.continue soon.........

Edited by sasya - 09 December 2008 at 1:12pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top