Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fashion AR ff ~~ part 14 page 27 (Page 2)

ashluvdmg Goldie
ashluvdmg
ashluvdmg

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
HEY!!AWSUM INTRO....
DO ADD ME 2 UR PM LIST IF U HAV....
N DO CONT SOON
LUV U ;LTS
ASHU

yogzz IF-Rockerz
yogzz
yogzz

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
interesting concept yaar..........
Princess.. IF-Dazzler
Princess..
Princess..

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged
aaah!!
this is like d movie itself!!
n spelling was fine yaar!
he he he....
but i wuld love 2 read this...
ridz is playing priyanka's role...
then whos playing mugdha's role??
mayb muskaan!!
lmao!
continue ASAP!!
n plz do PM me!!
thanks
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha
prernawaghray IF-Dazzler
prernawaghray
prernawaghray

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hey
cool storyline
quite interesting characters
um waiting for the story to beging
plz pm me when u update
update soon
tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged
awesome concept
cant wait to read more
do PM me if possible yea

love
tanu
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hey fabulous concept, just loved now pls continue soon, I am very eager to read it. I just loved ur FF intro.

Kashish
~*evil zanny*~ Groupbie
~*evil zanny*~
~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hey ppl thankyou so so so so so much fr ur cments i was not expecting any lolx!!! any ways this story iz gonna be a bit different frm the actual stories... i cud only think abt these carachters cuz i started late at night and next day was eid thats why i wuz reli tired... and if i will have to introduce new characters i surely will... and guys thanks agn the update is nxt...
~*evil zanny*~ Groupbie
~*evil zanny*~
~*evil zanny*~

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged

First Part…..

(a beautiful house with a cute garden... here live shashank and ridhima gupta... ridhima is a reli pampered gurl and her father luvs her a lot… she has completed her M.B.B.S and two mnths have passed and nw shez planning to go to mumbai for her modeling auditions… but her father wants her to be a doctor...)

Scene 1: - Breakfast table…

Ri: gud morning dad.

Shashank: gud moring beta.

Ri: dad umm…(hesitates cuz she nows her father's mood) meri pictures a gai hain I umm…

Sh: (knowing where her conversation was heading) beta mein soch raha tha k Sanjivani se form le aoun  taake  tum apni internship jaldi start kar sako…

Ri: dad… mein… mein nai banna chahti doctor voctor… mein model banna chahti houn… mein (stands up frm her chair) apna naam puri dunya mein roshan karna chahti houn… I want every one to know me… mein chahti houn ke mein jahan se guzroun sab kahein k who dekho Ridhima Gupta… The Ridhima Gupta… mein chahti houn ke (spreads her arms wide) sari duniya mujhe pasand kare… (turns to her father and bends on the table) kiya aap aisa nai chahtay papa?

Sh: (ignoring her and pretending as if he hasn't heard a word) to mein kal form le aoun?

Ri: papa?

Sh: beta bolo na m asking u sumthing…

Ridhima starts crying and ran up to her room… she flung over the bed and started wailing loudly… her father heard this frm downstairs and thought ridhima beta I do not want to hurt ur feelings lekin mein ne duniya dekhi hai aur mein achi tarha janta houn ke jis dunya mein tum jana chahti ho who tumhare liye nai hai… lekin kash tum meri baat samajh pati…here ridhima was thinking… dad aj tak aap ne meri koi baat nai taali to phir aaj kyun? Aap to achi tarha jaantay hain na ke mein ne sirf aur sirf aap ke liye science parha but I cant continue this further… agar aap meri baat nai manna chahtay to na maniye… mein wohi karoun gi jo mera dil chahta hai…

Scene 2 : - Armaan's residence…

(early in the morning… a kool young dude is standing in front of two pictures of adults a male and a female)

Mom dad aj aap logoun ki 2nd death anniversary hai… I really miss u both and mein waada karta houn k mein aap ka sapna zarur pura karoun ga aur doctor banoun ga… kash aap aj yahan hote.. kash aap ka plane crash na huwa hota… kash…………… (a lone tear escapes his eyes)

(suddenly another cute boy comes into the room)

Armaan??

Amaan turns… Aray rahul tu??

Ra: tu phir ro raha hai?? Mein ne tujhe kitni baar samjhaya k na ro.. chahay uncle aunty tere sath na bhi hon but they are watching u… and think about how upset they wud be if they see u crying… tu to aunty ko rota hua ya upset kabhi nai dekh sakta tha na??

Ar: (hugs rahul) yaar tu sach mein mera best best frnd hai… acha ab nai honga upset… anyways chal ab der ho rai hai… agar thori si bhi der ho gayi to atul anjie aur muskaan humein maar dalein ge!!!

Ra: acha ok lets go…

They start walking out of the room… armaan looks back at the pictures and smiles then again turns and goes…

(ok nw  guys short note… armaan, rahul, atul, anjie and muskaan are best frndz and they will join hospital also together but of course later!!!)

Night time… Ridhima's House…

Ridhima has made up her mind to run away to mumbai cuz she knew her father wont let her fulfill her dreemz….. she had written an apology letter to her father and is tying a rope to her balcony… she has taken money sum frm her 3 yr last saving (20,000) and sum frm her father's safe… she climbs down frm her balcony.. takes one last look at the house and goes away.

Day Time…

Sh: ridhima?? Ridhima beta…

(goes to her room and finds it empty… he searches every where and his eyes fall on a piece of paper… he reads it and starts crying… )

Sh thinking: beta mujhe dar tha k tum aisa hi karo gi… kash tum mujhe samajh paati… ab to tum ko wapis lana namumkin hai magar mein dua karta houn ke tum jahan raho khush raho aur apne aap ko aane wali problems se bacha sako…

Here ridhima is in the train which is going off to mumbai and she is thinking… papa ab aap ne letter parh liya hoga… mujhe pata hai aap ko bohot dukh hua hoga but nw I can not sacrifice any longer… mein apna naya naam bana kar dikhaoun gi… bye papa…

She goes away without thinking abt the ostacle which are gonna cum her way…

Phew… long part man!!! I know it won't be great but still I wrote it… I cudnt update earlier cuz today was the eid day and I was reli busy and ws nt hme… anyways guys thanks agn fr the gr8 comments and plz do cmnt agn… and and I had made a vm loooong ago on ridhima song lucky boy… so plz do watch…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xhwBx8Uk5c

tnx… tc bye…

Go to top