Prithviraj Chauhan

'Prithviraj Chauhan ki Jeevan Gaatha' - Page 7

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pen_71

O what a joke thanks dearπŸ˜‰

I told you she is joking.....πŸ˜ƒ Rumi no futher comments on this issue pls.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My net is having some error I will contini in the afternoon  sorry dear plz waitπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
my continuation of ue stry megha!
its mre on feelings, i hve penned down  a shrt para!
prc n sanyo leaves on1 horse wid sanyo on prcs lap n rest of his frends n army follow thm bhnd!its a vry fine weather wid nature at its best n sanyo beamed  wid joy  enjoying the beauty of the nature wid her love on her side!she cud feel his breath, his closeness, his intense eyes.his perfect jawline,she gulped away her dangerous thoughts....... wat cud she have asked 4 mre as everythg seems 2 b perfect,n she felt protected n secured in his strong arms vich engulfed her throughout the journey!sanyo was lost in thoughts as 2 how it wud b in delhi?how will  she be welcomed?the queen of delhi???how will she b as???a dutiful wife??everythg seems so strange,,,so many thoughts were racing.................suddenly the horse jerked n sanyo tightened her hand on prcs left shoulder ....."ahh",
prc  smiled "dnt worry,its  alright" , sanyo relaxed n little taken back by her action, loosened the thightnd grip, blushed n luked away!prc  had felt a  slight tinge at her fasthening,he breathed heavily, it was quite different, he neverfelt like tis before,he liked it wen she touched him, wntg 2 have her touched him so badly  made him cme out of a trance!he smiled at his own foolish thoughts , mre ashamed as 2 wat will sanyo think if he voiced his own!!!
prc  "kya hua?kya soch rahi ho?"sanyo "kuch nahi, bas..."  prc naughtingly cuts her "tum sochti zyada ho? sanyo silently  shivering "kya matlab ?" prc  gazed at her intently
pls sme 1 continue!
Edited by sugarpie_26 - 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sugarpie_26

prc n sanyo leaves on1 horse wid sanyo on prcs lap n rest of his frends n army follow thm bhnd!its a vry fine weather wid nature at its best n sanyo beamed  wid joy  enjoying the beauty of the nature wid her love on her side!she cud feel his breath, his closeness, his intense eyes.his perfect jawline,she gulped away her dangerous thoughts....... wat cud she have asked 4 mre as everythg seems 2 b perfect,n she felt protected n secured in his strong arms vich engulfed her throughout the journey!sanyo was lost in thoughts as 2 how it wud b in delhi?how will  she be welcomed?the queen of delhi???how will she b as???a dutiful wife??everythg seems so strange,,,so many thoughts were racing.................suddenly the horse jerked n sanyo tightened her hand on prcs left shoulder ....."ahh",
prc  smiled "dnt worry,its  alright" , sanyo relaxed n little taken back by her action, loosened the thightnd grip, blushed n luked away!prc at had felt a  slight tinge at her fasthening,he breathed heavily, it was quite different, he neverfelt like tis before,he liked it wen she touched him, wntg 2 have her touched him so badly  made him cme out of a trance!he smiled at his own foolish thoughts , mre ashamed as 2 wat will sanyo think if he voiced his own!!!prc  "kya hua?kya soch rahi ho?"sanyo "kuch nahi, har cheez ek khab lagta hai"  prc naughtingly asked "tum sochti zyada ho? sanyo silently  shivering "kya matlab ?" prc  gazed at her intently
pls sme 1 continue!

Weldone dearπŸ‘. Plz someone continueπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
meghaparti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pen_71

My net is having some error I will contini in the afternoon  sorry dear plz waitπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Rumi post at your convience dear....πŸ˜ƒ Will wait for it....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail

prc  smiled "dnt worry,its  alright" , sanyo relaxed n little taken back by her action, loosened the thightnd grip, blushed n luked away!prc  had felt a  slight tinge at her fasthening,he breathed heavily, it was quite different, he neverfelt like tis before,he liked it wen she touched him, wntg 2 have her touched him so badly  made him cme out of a trance!he smiled at his own foolish thoughts , mre ashamed as 2 wat will sanyo think if he voiced his own!!!
prc  "kya hua?kya soch rahi ho?"sanyo "kuch nahi, bas..."  prc naughtingly cuts her "tum sochti zyada ho? sanyo silently  shivering "kya matlab ?" prc  gazed at her intently
pls sme 1 continue!

Hmmm finally tum bhi story ke maidaan mein aa hi gaye...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I must say that was cute & a sweet update...πŸ‘ Good Job...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Hmmm I guess Rumi will continue with the story & then I will post the next part of it after that....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: meghaparti

Hmmm finally tum bhi story ke maidaan mein aa hi gaye...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I must say that was cute & a sweet update...πŸ‘ Good Job...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Hmmm I guess Rumi will continue with the story & then I will post the next part of it after that....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

thnku dear, hum maidan me kab se the sirf wickets girane ki bari hai!
meghaparti thumbnail

Your Welcome Mehr Dear......πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒAcha hai wicket gir gaye aur tum humare saath ho gaye...ab we will have fun in posting the future story line.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

pls sme 1 continue!

And on the other side Jc ne apni gandi chal chal dia.😑😑(O ho JC tera akal kab thikane ayaga)😳 Usne PRC and Sanyo ka har step ka nazar rakha aur apni gandi dimag se gansi sochi samzi chal chali........ Story will be fully updated within few min. Plz wait😳
Well the story Jc apne gande irade kamiab karne ka lia uske kuch khas larake ka bhash badalkar PRC ka fouj ke samne bhagta hai as bhikarai kyuki Jc janta tha ki PRC unke madad karange.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³(Jc ap khud bhikari baan ke ja sakte tha ap bhi kuch kaam neahi bhikari se warna ap kabhi ek kapra pahenka neahi ghumte na jane kitne saal ho gai)πŸ˜‰. Then JC's veer yodhas I mean natakbaas went infront of PRC and says Maharaj PRC ka jaiπŸ˜ƒ. Hum bhohot bare musibaat mai par gaye hamare madat kijia hamare gao ka mukhiya bohot khatarnaak hai woh bhot sara paise mangta hai hum gareeb hai de neahi pate toh woh hume marne ki adash dete hai.🀒 PRC ko bohot daya aya but Arjun stopped him and said neahi tum bhabi ko leke jao hum ya saab dhek lange but PRC refused as usual.(PRC ziddi bacha)😳 He went with them to the gao with his wife and fouj.😳(jite raho PRC)πŸ˜‰. Every think was planned by JC woh PRC ko puri tarha trap kar lia and us gao mai sara loag ish natak mai shamil the😭. Bechara PRC ya bhi neahi jante that he is trapped🀒.Someone Plz continue.............. Edited by pen_71 - 15 years ago