Page   of 2

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by susan29

She has not spoken about raja's abnormal activities...Confused

Shweta doesn't want to talk or discuss about him but IMO this 'I was always a single parent' statement is to irk Raja who has been saying he was cook, maid, driver, babysitter, etc etc......

This single parent comment... it reminded me of their poor child.
The girl must be really troubled... with feuding parents, the father notorious for his criminality, the mother notorious for her promiscuity (?) and all these news headlines that are appearing with such periodic frequency...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari interview (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
^^^^ Yes true....initially her father was on a high pedestal in BB house .... and now he is hitting rock bottom !!!

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Shweta isnt remotely interested in him anymore. May be becoz of Raja's behr the custody of Palak wasnt given to him. Raja is obsessed with Shweta and still trying to have hold over her. Its sad and all this makes Raja's treatment all the more compelling.

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by immunoblot

Shweta doesn't want to talk or discuss about him but IMO this 'I was always a single parent' statement is to irk Raja who has been saying he was cook, maid, driver, babysitter, etc etc......

The girl must be really troubled... with feuding parents, the father notorious for his criminality, the mother notorious for her promiscuity (?) and all these news headlines that are appearing with such periodic frequency...

I agree the child suffers the most. But didnt get mother notorious for her promiscuity (?) Confused isnt Shweta playing the role in a serial!

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

I agree the child suffers the most. But didnt get mother notorious for her promiscuity (?) Confused isnt Shweta playing the role in a serial!

Na-na, reality... I learnt on the forum that ST has had affairs with all her leading male co-stars.
Assuming that this is true, then this would also contribute to poor welfare of their daughter. Children are affected by such parents. That is what I meant... Smile

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by realitybites

Na-na, reality... I learnt on the forum that ST has had affairs with all her leading male co-stars.
Assuming that this is true, then this would also contribute to poor welfare of their daughter. Children are affected by such parents. That is what I meant... Smile

Oh thanks immunoblot-ji. Shweta Tiwari having affairs with all male co-starsLOL, seems too far fetched. Unfortunately the child suffers the most. But sometimes children will learn abt the bitterness or harshness of life too. In a way these kids mature faster. But Palak has been participating in dance shows with her Mother so probably she enjoys the glamour.

tv addict

Goldie

tv addict

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Palak did a barely 2 min jig with her mom in just one dance number in one episode of Yeh Hai Jalwa. She joined her mom towards the end of the song, that was all. She looks like a happy li'l kid from the Nach Baliye (of coz that was 2 yrs ago, before her parents' marriage broke up) show. She's still a li'l girl, hope she's not too affected by all the trauma around her. Poor kid!

Edited by tv addict - 09 December 2008 at 12:14pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top