Chat Clubs

~*Koffee With TV # 9*~ (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

Bini311

IF-Dazzler

Bini311

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Btw, anyone watching Laagi Tujhse Lagan.......God, I loved Mishal from Love Story, and saw some youtube videos..and loved it....and as soon as I loved it...they started dragging forever.......uff....happens with all shows.....and also PKB..I thought had a good plot..but later became the same...K drama...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Koffee With TV # 9*~ (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rajveer-

Originally posted by Bini311

@Gagan: Yes, I wish now ArTi will move on and find new projects..but again chances of finding a project together wouldn't be that great....yaar...why are all couple dating in real life, except the couple we really want to.....I want Harshad to date Additi, and Arjun to date Arti, but doens't seem like it...

@Raj: So still loving Akshara????

@ Rahm: Bidaai is really going good..sisters reunion, and post scenes have been very good..and you are right...I LOVE RANVIR.....gosh he is soooooo good...so much passion....in every role...be it brother, devar, son, lover......Kinshuk is doing very good....

LOLI donno, however bad the damn show is.. I can't stop!!Shocked Akshara craze doesnt end.. the old Akshara was fun to watch from beginning but now she is Aunty-ji!LOL

Raj if you come opposite hina in some other show we will defu watch .. am sure there will be chemistry there Wink

Hina and Karan .. good lord i cannot enjoy them at all .. .
i agree with rahm they seem like bro and sister
and no way were they deserving of best actor-actress award in my opinion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bini311howzzatBadtameez_Dil

Bini311

IF-Dazzler

Bini311

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loving_bird

heyy rahm ,binu ,gaganHug
</div>
<div>

HugHug

yeah seems like re-union .....

i'm f9

how r u guys

i'm watching bidaai ....its just on-off not all scenes but yeah catching ragvir-saalekh scenes :))

Tanvi... Hug ..so u are also catching their scenes..that's nice...Bidaai is going very good these days......and bataoo..how is your Mayur craze going??? LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

@Rahm: oh really? actually i watch bidaai, but you know sometimes i miss some things out as i dont watch fully .. so dont know
the thing is ragini really pissed me off during that sister track where she blamed sadhna... so i sort of gave up and just started wtaching a few days ago again..
Kinshuk ..looks good.

@Raj: ROFL well you know my love towards YRKKH ROFL
oh ya Rishta.com is good but its ending na? i think i heard they were ending it soon?Confused
it was a nice show though and funny one...
Bidaai is good these days as well

LOL i thought u said Ye Rishta was ending wen I first read!ROFL Maybe its timeROFL

Yup Munna-Munni both are annoying and so is Rashmi

I didnt like how Gayatri lied to Bhabhi Maa yesterday, bechari Bhabhi Maa she is so cute character!Shocked

Rishta.com has another 11 episodes to go, meaning 11 more weeks! 26 this season, there's prolly hope for a season 2!LOL

am telling you raj munna;s mother is really annoying.. she has always been an instigator in any fight that i have seen here and there
i dont know about other problems that came up in YRKKH, but from whatever i see when i am watching tv she has caused one or the other problem..

haww rashmi is annoying? i thought she was a cute character?

ohh got ya.. so these are only seasonal shows? Confused

yea munna's mother has serious moodswings man! she needs to loosen up a little!LOL

Rashmi is cute, but yesterday she just got on my nerves wen she kept saying I dont wanna go in the whole episode.. Too much nakhras!!LOL Girls are lyk that agreed, but she was extremesLOL

yea YRF shows are seasonalBig smile

Bini311

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I watch Laagi tujse lagan also but very irregular..
like its very slow and boring.. mayve the day we see nakusha real self come out
it will be interesting to watch?

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
binu don't ask mayur craz its actually on me yaar ..i more tired off yet its not going ROFL

patanahi is chakkar mein kya kya dekhne lag gayi ho to get out this

looks like raj is also here

@hi raj

how r u
nice to see u after long

Bini311

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i dont get it raj
she didnt want to go where? Confused
hmm i guess they can make any cxharacter annoying lolz
btw what happened to the other sister who is handicapped?
didnt she like that other guy who is friend of naitak?

got ya so would rishta.com come back or they would start something else?
to be honest i watch only two rishta.com and seven from sony YRF
i like seven

howzzat

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bini311

@Gagan: Yes, I wish now ArTi will move on and find new projects..but again chances of finding a project together wouldn't be that great....yaar...why are all couple dating in real life, except the couple we really want to.....I want Harshad to date Additi, and Arjun to date Arti, but doens't seem like it...

@Raj: So still loving Akshara????

@ Rahm: Bidaai is really going good..sisters reunion, and post scenes have been very good..and you are right...I LOVE RANVIR.....gosh he is soooooo good...so much passion....in every role...be it brother, devar, son, lover......Kinshuk is doing very good....

LOLI donno, however bad the damn show is.. I can't stop!!Shocked Akshara craze doesnt end.. the old Akshara was fun to watch from beginning but now she is Aunty-ji!LOL

Raj if you come opposite hina in some other show we will defu watch .. am sure there will be chemistry there Wink

Hina and Karan .. good lord i cannot enjoy them at all .. .
i agree with rahm they seem like bro and sister
and no way were they deserving of best actor-actress award in my opinion.

Sure, I won't mindWink Hina is my fave actress

But definitely Munna doesn't deserve any awards at all! that was mockery of the awards ceremony itselfLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top