kasturi parents dead...............STRANGE

Posted: 15 years ago
HEY!

kabir killed kasturi's parents

hats mean the new life of kasturi is starting

omg i m scared this new entry abhimanyu will separate roka again😭😭😭

sari
but i m really very confued that  weather her parents are really dead or not.............i mean she didnt visited her parents house even

lobe
dimple
Originally posted by tv star

but i m really very confued that  weather her parents are really dead or not.............i mean she didnt visited her parents house even

lobe
dimple
yeah.....even I'm confused on that point...well...if a new life for Kasturi is starting....then why should the creatives put a barrier just to prevent RoKa reunion???.............well....I guess just to make it more dramatic!!
Originally posted by tv star

i mean she didnt visited her parents house even
lol she is busy crying for her illegal 60 year old serial killer buddha.no time for her to think about her parent ufff...
man this kasturi is very weird character
i dunt knw wats wrong wid da creatives
kasturi is remeberin her husband whom she lived with for jus a
month time ...wat abt her parents whom she spent her whole live wid
she is not even missin her parents-not goin to her home to c da condition of her daarjee........instead,she'll take care of akki-a grown up boy
Originally posted by cutykoo20

man this kasturi is very weird character

ya that she is..........and i'm telling you when this Bharat character makes an entry she will trust him more than robbie......😡
Originally posted by swan20

ya that she is..........and i'm telling you when this Bharat character makes an entry she will trust him more than robbie......😡

agree😡😡😡
well i dont think that kasturi's parents are dead. i think they r alive and they r gonna come back. so many strange things are happening in this serial so i m not surprised if they killed them. there is no dead body of any of them. massi, kabir and her parents so any of them can come back. inshallah something good is about to happen and kasturi will rock again like it did before and compete with bidaii and all those other serials. when robbie and kasturi get married it  will probably be on no. 1. we just have to be patient inshallah the time will come. we also have to keep on mailing them and tell them how we feel and what we want to see in the show. Edited by robbieluvr - 15 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmmm agree shumi

once roka together trps will boost up