Fan Fictions

"Let Me Feel The Love"( Part 30) Happy New Year

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Friends,

I am back ? πŸ˜ƒwith 'Let Me Feel The Love' 😳 

This Story is basically very simple (hahah I always say this in every intro of my stories ?πŸ˜†). Its about love and the feel of Love ...Around U? In U ? This story is very special for a very special reason?. This is the first time I have the banner made by a friend for me? My dear friend Himani? Himani has made the wonderful banner. She is so talented & creative that I cant help but smile with content to see her creation. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘A huge applause and thank u from my side.. luv u dear..πŸ‘β­οΈ

Speical mention of my loving friend Sara? πŸ˜ƒShe literally had pushed me hard to start another story..  thank Sara dear U ROCK!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

My wonderful lovely readers & friends; Monika (I didnt forget the affection u have poured and also the warmth u have given me with my ff in the startign point of my journey here luv u)πŸ˜ƒBini(I missed u so much.. luv u) San (dear luv u for appreciating me always) Nimmi (hope u like reading this one too), Nida (Oh hope u read this and feel like reading more of the parts), Nihita (hey u r busy I guess I remember all the kind words in ur response), Kittu (Dear u r so sweet.. am wanting to know how u like this one? jhel lo na.. aur ek), Naseem (I can say just one thing to u I cant write as well as U do? U r truly a great writer..hope I have learnt and am improving ), Golu (Dear ur comments and response is very special to me), Jyothi (I have tried to add poetic lines too many hindi ones will be also added hope u like them and ya this story is long to hope u enjoy reading), Vandu(Kahan ho.. hope alls well at ur end dear? u r the first person to respond to my first ff here), Ravishingal (thanks for wanting to read my post for the wonderful comments u have given me before) , Juvz (hope u like dhtis one..thanks for the encouraging respond), Rabia (Am always very eager to get ur comments and a bit tensed too wanting to know if I could write okey..as I know u r urself a great writer..), Paru (hope u enjoy reading this one too thanks for all the wonderful comments u gave me before) , Khubu dear...(thanks for all the encouragment)

The story will progress slowly and I am going to take time to post parts plzz bear with me? I wish I complete this story in the time i have set for myself? The recent terror attack in Mumbai has completely taken a toll on my mind and my imagination. I can't sit long writing a story. My eyes take me to the pictures of the horror ?terror . the fear in my heart and the three days which made me feel so helpless watching this city which I know for so long crying and taking so much? My heart bleeds knowing humanity is getting destroyed? Why few people feel killing innocent will fulfill, support, help their goals..?I dont know.. 

I salute the people, cadets, police who stand and take the danger on their face and safeguard so many lives? MY SALUTES TO THESE BRAVE MEN!!! and heart felt condolences to all who r affected by this tragedy...JAI HIND!!!

πŸ˜ƒLuv Peace!πŸ˜ƒ

Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

'Let me feel the Love'

Part: 1

A beautiful day with lots of Sunshine & sweet voice of birds chirping. Among those mesmerizing voices and beauty of nature, walking down was Aarav Agarwal. Aarav is tall handsome young lad, looking composed; certain pleasantness about him reflects from his face that surely is very attractive. Aarav was this vicious brat in college and if he would be the same self now as he was years back, no one could even think this person would ever let any one hear such sweet whispers. He would yell, make loud noise, make the whole street know he is around. He use to laugh and make fun of others not caring a bit of what others may feel and driving the car with loud music? playing pranks having some nautanki outside college ?Such a carefree and naughty person who's parents thought he had no future ? had completely changed. The change came in the last year in college?

A carefree person, who wanted others to hear him loud and clear,

Extremely naughty who did what he wanted; as he had no fear,

Suddenly he changed and became so soft, nice and matured,

Sensitive, caring, lovable how these emotions had nurtured?

Aarav is waiting at the airport to receive someone. He looks at his watch and feels excited and anxious. He wants the time to run fast. The flight was delayed by few hours. Aarav waiting there recollected the memories of few years back when he was in the degree college.

---------------------- Couple of year's back--------------------------

It was a day when he woke up late as usual and his mom & dad had quietly made him to sit for some 10 minutes and had tried to make him realize that life isn't about enjoying oneself; he has to take life seriously at times. He is their only child and they r financially good but that doesn't mean he will stop caring about anything or anyone. As parents, they love him but they feel terrible when people point at them and say they have not provided a descent upbringing with values to their son. His parents tried to tell him with care and love, but he wasn't reacting so they tried to be rude and angry but that made it worst and the last & the least they could do was to plead him not to make things and situation around get worst for himself and for his parents. The verbal communication had done nothing to Aarav but made him not to give his parents any scope in future to start a conversation with him again. The pleading and the pity on their faces was making him get angry and mad within. He felt what he has done that they r getting angry, they r begging? Why the hell do they care about others?.. Only thing that should matter them.. Should be their son's happiness.. when Aarav is happy they should be happy with it.. .

Freedom for him was enjoyment at any cost,

Respect, care and values he seemed to have lost,

He didn't feel he was doing anything wrong,

So much wealth he assumed he was powerful & Strong?

Entering the college meant fun & having a rocking time with his gang of friends. They all were together from school days and in the same college.. Now studying degree together meant more fun. His friends were the ones who would make him think he is 'BIG& POWERFUL'. That feeling had made Aarav feel stronger? the carefree nature and the 'No one can mess with me' attitude, the bets, the pranks and the way Aarav won each bet and each prank made the gang popular and none would try to fight or go against them? The gang of friends and Aarav was its so-called leader. They would ride on expensive bikes.. Taking girls to the pubs disco, restaurants play station, creating games and funny things outside college? driving expensive cars with loud music would be a hint to know Aarav and his gang has arrived. They provided free entertainment to all, enjoying drama when they made others fall in dumb situations?and all the entertainment their gang created outside college was at the expense of others? The students in the college would fear who will be the next to fall into their trap and be made fun of outside college in front of so many people. The gang would be in search of one Bakra everyday to entertain them? The girls would try and get closer to Aarav to come into his vision and make him feel to dump his previous girlfriend and accept the new one. Aarav would give his friends & his girlfriends' expensive gifts and treat them as special if they were part of his gang?  

Enjoyment Masti was the only thing Aarav wanted,

Other's sorry state, emotions, feelings never haunted,

Pranks and bets these things excited him a lot,

Due to pranks among themselves so many students had fought?

Among the recent lot few new students freshers also joined the gang to stay away from been harassed by this gang. The most bubbly girl of them was Smita. Smita was gorgeous in looks and the way she dressed up she looked more attractive. A perfect matching outfit, good fitting with beautiful cuts making her look pretty and attractive. The colour of her dress , the dash of makeup everything was perfect to her face and her figure. She was attracted to Aarav the very first time she met him and same was with Aarav. Aarav was simply bowled over by her beauty and of course made it a point that she was more than impressed by him every time. They spent almost whole time with each other. They were enjoying literally saying they were having fun. Kissing, hugging, getting a bit naughty with each other was all part of the fun. Smita was bold and knew what she wanted and what was the line she won't cross and won't take it as well? Smita was greeted and given special treatment by the whole gang as they knew Aarav liked her. Smita was beautiful and smart along with it she was extremely selfish. She would take Aarav's name and make friends do a lot of her work. Doing proxy for her, making notes for her, completing her assignments and giving her every detail of which girl is after Aarav these days was all included among the many things her classmates had to do for her. Smita had some 10 friends from her class who were spared by the gang as they would help Smita and were from her class. Most of them did it to be saved from been harassed by Aarav and their gang.

Smita is a strong-headed girl with a beautiful face,

Aarav got attracted to her in this phase,

For Aarav its fun to be with her, feel her beauty close,

Smita knew young at age which boyfriend useful to choose?

Part: 2

One day Aarav and the whole gang were waiting for Smita. Smita was in the ladies room. Smita had asked her classmates to go down and inform Aarav she will be there in 10 minutes as Smita and Aarav had planned to go for a movie. Smita's friends came and informed him. They were standing along with the gang. Aarav was waiting for quite long sitting on the car banging the car with his foot. The gang was discussing the movie and the review. Aarav was feeling lazy and bored. Without intentionally doing anything his hand hung on the shoulder of a girl who was Smita's classmate, she was standing right besides him. After few minutes the girl felt extremely uneasy, Aarav's hand hung on her shoulder his fingers close enough to reach her breast. Aarav had not realized it and he was least bothered, as he knew most girls were falling for him. The girl got furious but she was scared of Aarav and the gang. As the girl, felt Aarav was moving his hand right and left she flung his hand away with extreme tensed look. She threw Aarav's hand off her shoulder with such force that Aarav's hand was hit on the car. The girl knew the gang would be after her, but she could not help herself from reacting. For how long could she bear the physical touch that had made her shiver from inside with unease and tensed as her values made her hate herself if she had not tried to stop him? She looked at Aarav, Aarav was in shock. She looked at him and said out of sheer anger, "Don't u dare put ur dirty hands on my shoulders? ur dirty mind is well known to all." She spoke and in few sec knew what can happen she walked fast ahead to the way out of the lane.

Shivering inside recollecting what all happened it's really sad,

Fearing the outcome knowing they can really go mad,

She gave back what was true, that too right on his face,

She can't fight them so walked fast to get out of this place,

Aarav and the gang were shocked, as she was the least vocal of all the friends in the gang any day. What she did the whole college saw, many smiled though they tried to hide it. Aarav felt like a looser. For the first time someone from the college, had pointed the finger at him so bluntly on his face. His hand hit to the car and he was indeed in pain but felt embarrassed to show the pain.

Smita walked towards the gang and saw all were quite. She keeping her hand on to Aarav's cheeks lovingly asked him, 'Aarav let's go for the movie' Aarav looked at her with anger and pushing her hand off his cheeks. He asked his gang? 'Whats her name? That B**** What's her name?" They told him, her name is, 'Sindhu' Aarav with anger walked behind the girl furiously, his gang followed him and few curious students too were joining to walk behind him. Aarav looked behind and asked them to wait here. Aarav said the girl would come at this place and ask forgiveness he said in a sharp tone and went.

On the other hand the girl Sindhu was absolutely scared. She knew she would never even think of getting against these dangerous boys of the college. She couldn't help but stop him as she couldn't take this. Whatever she said was as her anger inside had aroused this reaction. Sindhu walked fast and as she looked ahead she realised there was a open gutter(drainage) without the lid. She was about to fall but stopped herself . She looked at the open gutter and said she feels like jumping in this and keep the lid on to save herself from the eyes of the gang who may be after her.  As she turned behind, saw Aarav coming towards her. Her heartbeats were faster. Sindhu was worried what is going to happen. Will he do something to her? Will he hit her, or slap her? Will he get more physical with her? Sindhu now looked around the residential buildings besides, she felt people would come out and help her if she screamed for help or not.

What's going to happen she is frightened to the core,

What he will try to do to her to set the score,

Will he get physical or hit her black n blue,

Will God save her from him or will this start a chapter new?

Soon Aarav stood in front. he looked at her from head to toe  and trying to get closer to her and wanting to keep his hands on to her shoulders tried to stretch himself close enough.. Sindhu immediately realized the open gutter there without lid; she kept both her hands on to his Chest and pushed him behind so that he doesn't fall into the gutter. Aarav fell behind by the force that Sindhu had pushed him... but he soon noticed the open gutter. Sindhu told him that she pushed as he would fall in the gutter and she actually saved his life. She felt saying this would calm Aarav's anger towards her. Aarav knew he was saved still he didn't want to forget the kind of humiliation he faced few minutes before. Aarav told her she didn't save him, actually its becoz of her that he was about to fall in this open gutter. He said that Sindhu had in front of so many people insulted him and walked like a coward back he had to come here and make her get a lesson of her life.

Sindhu realized Aarav is in no mood to forget or forgive her. Aarav kept his hands on her shoulder and smiled. Sindhu was absolutely scared when he was in front, she tried not to look at his face out of fear?..As he kept his hands on to her shoulder, she immediately looked at his face to observe what was he upto. Aarav told her how could she say dirty hands and dirty mind.. Sindhu in tears told him the way his hand and fingers moved she was very uncomfortable and that's not a way to behave? she told this with a lot of pain and tears in eyes without making her voice loud but was emotionally broken. Aarav realised what she meant?but enjoyed her sobbing and helpless state?he said , 'U really don't know if I started using my dirty mind.. I would actually get into the clothes to touch ?.'? Sindhu got more tensed and more uneasy .. Knowing Aarav is now getting into more dirty talks.. Sindhu said with a lot of pain.. "I saved u from falling into the gutter? but u don't? deserve?" She stopped herself from been more rude, which would arouse more trouble for her.

Aarav was enjoying the tears in her eyes and the fear in her body language. She was scared he could see still he continued? 'U saved me ?" he laughed touching her cheeks , chin ..which irritated her. Sindhu spoke with tears still in her eyes?

Sindhu: Ur friends around u actually don't care for u.. and u don't care for anyone? People like me and others whom u all make fun everyday? in reality r the ones who can be of any use to u. if tough situations came. The gang and the people with u wouldn't have even done anything for u if u would have fallen into this pit into this open drainage.

Aarav said with anger: Don't bother to tell me what U r and what THEY r? U have to come with me and say sorry in front of them to me? lets go..  

Sindhu walked with him? as Aarav pushed her to walk along...

Part :3

As they were walking Aarav felt why not he tests the situation and has a look at how his friends react if they know he has fallen into the open gutter? daily some new drama fun was to be there outside the college, and this seemed to be such a fun filled idea. He asked Sindhu..

Aarav: Hey Sindhu, why don't u do one think go and tell the gang and other students there that Aarav has fallen into the open drainage .. call them here.. Lets see how they get emotional and worried ? whom all they call up..and how much chaos happens.. also how they try to save me.. Bringing ropes? trying to get in.. wow!! I would enjoy watching it.. Go Sindhu.. go n tell them.. I will hide behind this bush? and we will have 30 minutes I am setting the alarm and when the 30 minutes will be over my alarm on my mobile will ring and I will come out of the bush? to stun everyone?

He smiled with excitement. Sindhu looked at him feeling he is back to playing pranks and playing with people's emotions.. she said with a matter of fact statement..

Sindhu:  Ur gang is not going to do anything may be not even cry? no use of this emotional drama and disturbing the other students & teachers?

Aarav got irritated and holding her arm tightly he twisted her arm and said,

Aarav: Come again?!! U think that's not going to happen? Really?

Sindhu said 'yes' hesitantly and then tried to shrug off what she said.. ' leave it.. I don't want to go' she quipped.

Aarav: Ok Sndhu?Lets have a bet?.  If any of the member of my gang .. My friends try to do anything to save me.. .when they know I have fallen into the gutter? U loose the bet? and u have to get this ?Ur punishment ! It will be.. U have to for 1 month stand next to me and massage my hands daily which U called dirty? (he laughed)

Sindhu immediately responded saying.. No she doesn't want to have any bet?. Aarav, laughed and enjoying it said, its decided? and she has no option but to agree. He removed his gold chain from his neck and gave her .. asking her to show it to his gang and that's how they will believe her when she will say Aarav came close and didn't see the open drainage and fell inside while she could only get hold of the chain while pulling him out? they would then surely believe her. Sindhu didn't want to do this drama but Aarav was excited to play this up which was a novel idea which he hadn't played yet outside the college? Sindhu was feeling very uneasy with the bet. She thought for a while and realizing the other side of the bet.. asked Aarav..

Sindhu: If ur gang doesn't do anything to save U .. don't try anything to help u then? They don't even cry then?

Aarav immediately realized the other side to the bet. But he had never lost any bet and as he was extremely confident he said, "It wont happen.. Still if u Win?. The bet.. then?' he said in a fraction?

Aarav: If u win? ok.. U become the most lucky girl of this college and become my girlfriend for one month...

Sindhu looked at him .. 'Its worst to win?and better to loose... ' she said this in distress  Aarav heard it? and pulling her hair he replied,, 'Oh.. Don't U dare speak anything insulting. U haven't yet faced the dirty side of my brain at work?'

Sindhu felt like crying but Aarav pushed her to go and do the drama in front of the gang and the college students? Sindhu did as he told and the whole gang came rushing towards the open drainage while Aarav was hiding behind a small bush nearby?

The gang reacted with shock and were stunned.. Smita came near the drainage and she couldn't take the faint bad smell of the drainage and tried to stand a bit far away from it. Aarav was disappointed he had assumed Smita to run there and cry like a baby and he could enjoy the fun watching the soap opera? Few non gang students tried to call?Aarav .. Aarav. to know if any reply was coming.. . while the gang members were discussing that they had asked Aarav not to go behind Sindhu? he doesn't listen to them.. One of them asked.. 'Can anyone be alive after falling into a drainage like this?? they discussed the whole Sindhu and Aarav walking behind her alone as the mistake of Aarav?. Sindhu quipped in between saying..

Sindhu: We need to save him.. Do something?

Aarav heard Sindhu say this.. and he knew she said this for the fact that she felt she winning was worst than loosing.. Aarav was disappointed by his gang? as they were mere spectators while the other people whom he had made fun of were trying to call the principal, the peon, they tried to bring rope and were actually wanting to do something. The gang was sitting watching others do something...  and were calling from their mobiles and informing like a Flashnews to other friends .. 'DO U KNOW Aarav may be dead!'

The alarm rang and Sindhu looked at him? Aarav came outside from the bush and all the gang friends looked at him, they were stunned and went to hug him. Aarav slapped one fellow friend of his gang and told them the bet he had with Sindhu? Sindhu was more embarrassed to know she had indeed won the bet? Aarav looked at Smita who was absolutely stunned by the bet and indeed shocked that it means Sindhu will become Aarav's girlfriend for a month. The other gang friends who disliked Smita and were dumped by him wanted to get back at Smita so they provoked Aarav about Why Smita didn't cry and Smita was the one who was not even willing to stand near the drainage? she was actually the most aloof friend from the gang when it came to saving Aarav. Aarav was disappointed by Smita and the repeated words from the other girls made him more upset..

Midst of all this Sindhu quietly went away and took a cab to reach home. Sindhu didn't want to be there and get into the whole blaming game.

Outside the college Aarav was angry with his friends, and he targeted Smita as well.. Aarav accused Smita and told her, how selfish she is. She was least interested in this whole scene. and he had expected some more drama from her atleast few drops of tears? atleast for the sake that she would not get any more expensive gifts from him? but looks like she doesn't deserve the best guy of this college. Aarav's gang his friends were sorry from their side but Smita didn't want to say sorry she had her ego. She tried to project as if she already could guess it's a prank so stood quietly. The argument continued on n on?after a while Aarav and her tu tu main main became more dirty. Aarav confronted he will dump her and break off. Smita didn't take it lying down and shouted out saying he isn't the only guy in the whole world, she has many friends from other colleges who r willing to do anything for her? Aarav got furious with her words and he shouted at her and was about to slap her?. Smita immediately told him as if she was challenging him...

Smita:  Don't show me ur physical strength? If u really have guts let me see how u make a pair with that Sindhu.. she is going to be ur girlfriend for a month.. ok.. (she looked around) See how important U r? how much girls r after U .. the girl Sindhu has already left..(she smiled cheekily)  as she must have felt She  cant take someone like U as her boyfriend?.

Aarav was terribly upset .. he knew somewhere that Sindhu wasn't happy like other girls to be called his girlfriend and it was true and here even Smita is challenging him that she can have better boyfriends who could spend the same amount of money and be the talk of the town like him?

Smita: U lost the bet.. U lost ur mind.. and U need to loose ur ego Mr. Aarav.. If  u r the son of a millionare ? I have another millionaire who wants to date me?  Now in front of U .. let me break off with U but let me show my new beginning and Ur end! ..

Smita called up someone from her mobile.. ' Hi, how r u Mani?. I was wondering if we could spend some time at the cafeteria today? will U come and pick me up from my college now' Smita was blushing while she was speaking.. and  Aarav knew who this Mani was.. 'Mani Mehra' was a millionaire and a regular at the pubs and disco's where Aarav use to go. A student of NS college. Aarav and Mani had many times played against each other in inter college competitions and Mani had lost many times. Mani always got angry after the match and fought with Aarav. The best Badminton player of his college, son of a Jeweler, his father owned a chain of Gold jewelry shops. Smita knew Aarav disliked Mani and both always wanted to prove each one how powerful the other is. Both were notorious. Most of the fights the gang had were due to Mani and many times the police had intervened.

Aarav: Smita? I am not jealous .. I am happy that the rotten tomato is placed on the head of the person I dislike. Yup I am so glad Mani will have the privilege to get this rotten tomato be smashed on his head?

All the college friends were giggling and enjoying the fight.. Smita and Aarav were arguing like wild cats and in the whole thing the college students got to see a huge interesting Nautanki? but this time at his own cost?  In the end.. Smita walked away having few friends on to her side as Mani came in his expensive car and Aarav in the opposite direction having few friends to his side? Smita did say to Aarav she will surely would want to see if Sindhu is with him for this month or even Sindhu may decide she can quit the college but can't bear to have a pig like Aarav as her boyfriend? Aarav replied her saying Smita will tomorrow know when she looks at Sindhu who will be happily enjoying the win which means so much to her like any girl of this college.

For Aarav a prank a bet which went all wrong,

Smita changed her boyfriend to whom she belongs,

What will Aarav do to set his image strong,

Get Smita back or with Sindhu will he play love's song?

Part: 4

As Smita sat with Mani? Mani asked her why she was again n again taking Sindhu's name. What will she get by that. Smita told Mani that Sindhu is her classmate.  Sindhu wasn't happy with this college and wanted to quit the college. Smita told him that Sindhu was never interested or attracted by Aarav. Once she even said the way Aarav and other friends have put their shadow over the college she can't enjoy studying here. Sindhu wanted to quit and had filled the form to get into NS college. Mani was happy to know that as Mani was a NS college student. Smita told him, she knew Sindhu was already quitting so she pointed Sindhu's stand in front of all which would spoil Aarav's image, reasoning it as Sindhu doesn't need a pig like Aarav to be her boyfriend. When Sindhu will leave the college in few days, it will be assumed like this and give a tight slap on Aarav's face.  Mani was pretty happy to hear this. Mani always wanted to make Aarav feel like a looser. Many bets he had lost to him and two matches of badminton as well. He hated Aarav. When Smita called he knew she was Aarav's girlfriend he always wanted to woe her and get her to his side. Mani's character was worst than Aarav, Smita knew it still to prove a point she got along with him.

Aarav on the other hand was wondering what's happening with him today. He was driving his car and dropped his friends who kept saying to chill and be happy that he dumped Smita. Aarav was driving and wondering there has to be something done, what will he say to everyone who assume Sindhu will be with him from tomorrow. Sindhu will come or not tomorrow that's the first question? if she comes Aarav can force her to behave as he wants but if she doesn't come to college due to fear then what? Aarav wondered and felt he needs to talk to her.. Aarav took from Sindhu's friend her number .Aarav called up Sindhu,

Aarav: 'Sindhu'? why did u ran away from college?

Sindhu: Aarav why will I ran away.. I came back home I was too tired and it wasn't my nature to lie and do all such drama was feeling too bad about everything..

Aarav: U have to come tomorrow and be there.. U r my girlfriend .. enjoy this one month Baby..!!!

Sindhu was very tensed and knew she doesn't want to and need to.

Sindhu: But I have already applied and leaving this college?  I have taken admission in NS and plzz for God's sake don't bring me into ur fights and all. I know what Smita has told u there, my friends informed me.. Let me tell U Smita knew I am going to leave this college plzz keep me out of this.. plzz do this favour ? Aarav I am ready to say sorry for whatever happened today whatever I said.. But if once U feel that I actually tried to save u .. plzz plzz don't drag me into this.. 

Sindhu kept the receiver down. She spoke so fast and didn't give Aaarav to counter her or try and say something to pressure his decision on her. Aarav wanted to put pressure but how? he remembered the gold chain he had given to Sindhu which is with her? he immediately called her up again

Aarav: Sindhu ..

Sindhu: No.. Plzz don't call me... I say sorry just leave me out of this whole thing?

Aarav: Sindhu what about the gold chain u have.. Its very costly and I can put a case on u and ur family that u stole it ?

Sindhu: U.. How can.. I forgot to give u back.. I have it? and I will give u.. Plzz don't pull my family into all this.. (Sindhu was afraid about Aarav intentions she cried and wasn't able to speak more? )

Aarav: Ok.... am not doing any such thing.. I have my head full with more crap today.. Just come meet me and give me back the chain.. u can do this right..

Sindhu: Meet u.. When? Where?

Aarav: My home?

Immeditely Sindhu said.. NO!

Aarav: wherever u say? but let's meet?

Sindhu: Ok, near the  railway station. Come there... I will give u the chain.

Sindhu reached the railway station feeling it's a public place and she would be secured to meet him. She saw Aarav and gave Aarav the chain .. Aarav asked her can he speak with her few minutes? For the first time Sindhu could see Aarav talking with her so politely? but she knew Aarav cant change he is doing this for his own selfish reason?

Aaarav: I don't want to say anything which is untrue.. Let me be frank? I need U to be happy taking ur Win and be my girlfriend the whole month.. and whatever happens I will have to pressurize U with this and U have to agree? Now I am telling u nicely to do as I say or else I will have to use all my power, my contacts and make it just impossible to say no to me.. I guess u would agree now and not wait for things to become worst for u.. I can still say that u stole the chain and though it's with me now I have money to prove u took it, stole and sold it for 1 lakh? Sindhu stood there shocked..  not understanding what she should do..

Sindhu was innocent and smart in her own way.. she was frank, blunt and silent quite in her own way?at times she would be so bold so strong but at times very delicate and scared and knew she can't fight alone.. she was from a good descent family and had so much freedom that she never wanted any freedom but liked to be in her shell. Her parents were her best friends but she didn't want the peace and calmness in the house to get disturbed. Her family was broad minded and had no problem if Sindhu had a boyfriend as they knew Sindhu if likes someone he has to be really worth her attention.

Sindhu said with a lot of thought

Sindhu: U r so bad? I saved u.. I didn't want this prank this bet.. and u made me do all that.. after U loose U r again pressuring me to be called ur girlfriend roam with u? U really r not a good person (she had tears in her eyes)?

She had no words to described how much low Aarav had fallen in her eyes.. Coming from a good family she didn't get the filthy words to tell him.. he is that kind of a sick person?.She didn't have words but her tears and pain in her eyes were reflection that she cant believe he can be that bad?

I never knew U could stoop so low,

I wished u would leave me and let me go,

Ur sick mind has drama & shrewdness,

Ur heart doesn't have even a little bit of kindness...

Aarav was irritated by her tears: I think I have been too soft on u Ms Sindhu.. U threw my hand and it hit me. I in reality didn't want to touch u may be by mistake it happened? anyways whatever happened and the things U said which U know were to be given back to u.. I actually didn't insult u in front of the whole college.. I didn't do things u know I could?

(Sindhu tried to understand what all he could) So whatever happened.. I am  bothered about my image in front of the college and especially Smita and Mani.. To get back at them now I am game for anything.. If u say yes I will assure to be in my limits with U and so don't feel I will take advantage of u as my girlfriend.. I don't find anything in U which makes me feel that I can even want to kiss U... So U can be chilled about that?

Sindhu took that as a compliment, which wasn't one?

Sindhu: Aa? U need my help to save ur name? and get against them.. I will ok.. but . I have to feel assured that U won't again try and get me doing things by blaming me of stealing n anymore such things...

Aarav: I don't know? See u can join any college u want but be with me for this 1 month.. Feeling happy as my girlfriend even that's an unwanted thing for me.. But Need to prove to Smita especially?

Sindhu: I can't trust u .. I help u and I feel I can get into more mess?.

Aarav: Trust ? (He laughed) who's telling u to trust me.. U have to do what I say.. I need to chill my brains

Sindhu: Whom do u love the most?

Aarav: Not U.. (He again laughed) and not anyone.. I love myself?

Sindhu: U don't love ur parents?

Aarav: aaa they love me... ok... I love them... so what?

Sindhu: Take their kasam! I will trust u? For the sake of the love ur parents have for u.. This is the last time u will harass me, pressurize me.. I am helping u ? just for this 1month? But my admission into NS college is fixed. I will come or u come to meet me .. as a friend I am helping u to save ur image? under pressure but I am helping u.. Respect that and this is the last time?

Aarav was laughing at her state and he agreed, actually not taking whatever she said seriously...

Aarav: Be there tomorrow? I will be waiting to meet U after college and bring this gold chain when U come U can make me wear it tomorrow?

Sindhu did not react and in her confused state went away? wondering is she doing the right thing?

Things seem to be messy out here,

Here the game is really unfair,

Sindhu's caught in a situation scary,

Trusting someone like Aarav is very tricky?

Part: 5

Sindhu went home and asked her mother, is it ok if she acts's as a girlfriend to someone. Her mother asked her why she needs to act. She told her mother that she has to act under pressure. Her mother told her if she is having any problem she should share with her father, if someone is giving her trouble, they will not let that happen to her. Sindhu replied how could she tell daddy at this point of time as she knows her daddy is very tensed with the depressed state of her younger brother Kunal who is in 10 Std giving his boards. In prelims he scored very badly and was depressed. Her father use to come home and spend much time with him helping him in studies and also making him to calm down. Kunal was a below average student who worked very hard but still didn't get good results in exams. At such a situation Sindhu was worried if she tells them about Aarav trying to pressure her, scare her by false accusations how the whole attention will shift and may be his brother's studies can also get affected. Sindhu's mother told her to take it like each day at a time and if anything uncomforting remember they r at her side and will never let any one harm her. Sindhu knew her mom would support her but she also knew the tensed situation in the house. Her mother didn't ask her who & how as she knew Sindhu would tell the whole thing on her own if she is wanting to. The relationship between each one in the family was beautiful and very close.

It's confusing her What Should Sindhu do?

Share her problems & get dad & bro worried too,

Will that really help her and make her family come through,

May be not but add to the existing problems little more fuel?

Sindhu the next day went to her new college NS college and did the final formalities of transferring admission. Sindhu later went to her old college JH college and met Aarav who was waiting for her. All the students looked at her as if she was the latest flashnews? Sindhu was tensed and angry at herself feeling why she is taking this all wasting her time here. She reached and Aarav smiled. After the little Hi and hellos were over. The gang said to Sindhu how lucky she was and how much attention she is getting in college everyone has stuck their eyes on her today. Aarav after hearing it smiled feeling very proud of the kind of impact he has in college which talks about his hold in the college? Sindhu in her heart knew she doesn't need any such attention what she needs is pure fun to enjoy a beautiful college discussing studies and life with friends of her age, making some good friends in the process but here she wasn't getting anything thing which she liked.

Smita came outside and saw Sindhu, she was pretty miffed. Mani came there to pick her up from the college, Smita with Mani came close and spoke with Sindhu asking her what was she doing here? Sindhu was about to answer that Aarav intervened? 'Why u have a problem to see her here or a bigger problem to see her here with me ?' he smiled with a lot of pride telling her Sindhu is overwhelmed with the fact that she won the bet? Smita wasn't affected she shot back at him... 'Why will I have a problem Aarav.. I know she has left this college so asked her.. By the way.. I don't see a problem in knowing she is with U.. or U r with her? She is a nobody and U r a somebody.. and She is apt for u I guess? U don't have brains and She doesn't use her brain.." Aarav got ticked and in anguish told her.. ' Smita U have a syndrome? A symdrome called, Nobody exist syndrome.. U feel on earth only u exist and all here r born invisible.. So U feel we r not there?and U r only one and have brains beauty everything in U?whatever u feel? Reality isn't that ? Ur brains work when u want to double the wealth spent on U by others? Ur brains work when u want to hide the faults in U? and Ur brains work in choosing the biggest fool for urself.. thank God I realised I cant remain a fool for so long.. I got my senses back now..'

Sindhu was tired with their arguments and fights, Mani intervened and now there was a bit tension as well thinking What the whole thing will lead to. Smita took Mani away from there and went with him. Sindhu wanted to leave as well. Aarav trying to act himself informed he will drop her? Sindhu was fine with it. Sindhu sat in the car and was terrified the way Aarav speedily moved the car through the lane and the loud music almost shook her out of her seat... Sindhu screamed Stop this music? I will get a migraine.. stop it.. Aarav stopped the music and looked at her as if she was a begger asking for some alms? Sindhu asked him to drop her nearby she will go. Aarav was more than happy to get her out of his car. Such a boring person and he can feel like spending few minutes with her how can he even spend this month... He laughed and told to himself Any other girl is better.. Sindhu is such a waste such a bore?   he thought who can be the next girl to give him enough company?as Sindhu left the car Aarav had the music full on and now enjoying drove off?.  Sindhu was pleased to get out of his car and feel she could breathe some pure air, inside the car she felt chocked in?

These two r'nt strangers but wish strangers to each other they could be,

As friends the least bothered or happy with each other they can be,

Not even an inch of happiness an inch of attraction here,

Can't talk about affection, as they can't give each other attention here?

Part: 6

There were days when Sindhu would come to her old college look around not liking any of the things said or shared. Most of the time she spend outside the college with this gang she would be in her own and not pay attention to whatever was been spoken amongst the gang of friends.

In the mean time Sindhu was pretty happy to have made some friends in her new college and she enjoyed there discussing studies, exams, dresses, all whatever was normal and not dirty. She liked to be with them but When Aarav would call her up to come, Sindhu would feel upset. Aarav was not just using Sindhu has a tool to gain his image back but used her story to tell all other girls in the college about how Dildaar he is? any bet can be played where this can be the prestigious prize. Sindhu would feel insulted knowing she never thought this as a prize for her ? punishment for sure? she doesn't know why she is taking it?

Aarav is enjoying to hear, he is the best, the most powerful of all,

For displaying this he doesn't see nor knows what reality is all about,

Sindhu is not enjoying all this said and the weird behaviour of all,

She very well knows what's true, image buildup doesn't affect her at all..

The next day Sindhu was spending time with her new friends she had made in NS college. She didn't realize she had to go to JH college to meet Aarav. Aarav came there to pick her up. Sindhu looked at him and was furious, her new friends discussed about Sindhu and her boyfriend. Sindhu wasn't  happy, she didn't introduce Aarav ? went with him and sat in the car. Sindhu's friends did realize Sindhu's mood wasn't good after looking at Aarav. Aarav told her his friends were wanting some boredom out there so she is been invited to join with them?  so lets go there for few minutes, and Smita too is there with Mani?. Sindhu wondered Aarav is glad to have each day a new fight with Smita. Can't he once atleast let Smita and Mani to have their space. He will surely create a scene again today. Sindhu was thinking all this that she looked sideways and shouted loudly, ' STOP THE CAR!' Shocked by her loud voice Aarav immediately put the breaks and the car got a jerk pretty dangerous.. Sindhu immediately ran out of the car and Aarav wondered what had happened. Aarav was parking the car and at the same time watching out to see where Sindhu was running?

Sindhu ran fast and pulled out the collar of a boy who was beating the other. Aarav saw Sindhu intervening in some fight among some students and he went close to know what was happening. Sindhu was pushing him while the other boy was bleeding and had a swallow chin & eye..  The boy hugged Sindhu and Aarav wondered with broad eyebrow who's he? The boy hugged and said, "Sindhu ? diii..' He was in pain and in tears? Sindhu immediately took him close and comforted him with her hands close to him and assuring him she was with him.

She said, ' Kunal kya horah hai.. don't worry main hun na.. I am with u..' The other boy who bate him got angry and told, 'Yeh shaanaa banta hai.. akeley se nahi hota Behen ko layaa.. ******' Sindhu was pretty miffed with those swear words and bad language ? the boy became more dirty in talks and said '***** **** K *****' now it meant really filthy about Kunal's mother and sister? Kunal though hurt in pain and crying couldn't take the words against his sister he pushed his sister away and went and started beating the boy but got most of the punches at him?.

The fight again was up and Sindhu tried her best? She didn't knew what to do?and  asked people around to intervene & help  to stop them from fighting? Aarav stood there enjoying the fight chewing the gum in his mouth and smiling at each punch ?

Sindhu looked at him and asked him, ' Stop them.. he is my younger brother Kunal.. (Aarav smiled feeling oh I am enjoying the fight) he has to appear for his exams.. (he thought what can I do I haven't set the paper) he has hurt himself already.. (I didn't hit him) Daddy will be shocked.. (who won't be) Stop him.. (Leave it ..why should I) Aarav.. Can't U' As Aarav heard the last line.. 'Can't U'.. he felt oh I can? he went close and pulled the two boys away and spoke with the other Boy.. " What's ur name champ??' He replied 'Sunny' Aarav smiled and told him, ' Ur punches were perfect.. u should get into boxing? Why don't u join my boxing club in the Gold Gym we have boxing competitions too.. instead of wasting ur talent here.. this guy got enough punches.. go and fight there.. here I can't enjoy the girl keep interfering and spoiling the fun? OH Sindhu.. U go and take ur baccha bro Kunal away from here.?

Sindhu was taking Kunal away.. and Sunny said to Aarav, ' Tera irada kya hai? uska muh todaa.. tereko pasand aya na.. tera bhi todd sakta hun? mera hath chodd..' Aarav now wasn't going to take that.. he replied back..' Ek to main teri tariff kar raha tha.. aur tu samajh nahi paya? Uska muh toda maine tariff ki.. kyunki tariff karne layak baat thi.. mere muh tak jo tera hath ayaa.. tere muh mey ke dudh key jo dant hai woh bhi nahi rahengei. To chalta ban.." Sunny looked at him with a stern face but didn't hit him back.. Something was going in Sunny's mind? he went away taking his bag knowing Kunal had left. Aarav saw Sindhu had left with her brother Kunal already... so he decided he wont go to college alone? instead he called up friends to throw a party tonight in 'Jolly- club'.

At Sindhu's residence it was a very tensed situation. Her daddy immediately rushed home knowing Kunal ws beaten up by his classmate. Kunal was asked why this fight took place. He informed that he wasn't friend with that boy Sunny. Sunny had always argued with him and irritated him with bad words, pulling and pushing him not only at college but even while traveling back. He was from a background really bad so no one wanted to take panga? but Kunal had enough when he threw his bag into the schools toilet? Kunal's dad told him to wipe out this memory and not to think more on this but concentrate on his studies? Kunal asked his sis who was the guy who intervened which helped them to get out from that place. Sindhu told him his name is Aarav and he is a friend from JH college?

Next day Sindhu was at the JH college. Wondering "Aarav tried to help really? No" she knew Aarav was giving that Sunny Shabashii but he intervened and that helped her to take her bro out of the place.

On the other hand Aarav was busy to make some special girl friends, who were from quite some time trying to get his attention towards them. Aarav would talk with them and Sindhu was relieved rather than feel left out. Sindhu would sometimes feel the other boys from the gang were not so interesting either but there was one boy 'Harshad' who was quite balanced and Sindhu would feel this one boy is better than the rest of the gang. He would very respectfully chat with her... be friendly when required, be in his limits. And never try to make other ashamed.. he use to be practical and knew where he  can say, where he cant say much and where for his safety needs to shut up ? Sindhu would engage herself talking with Harshad. Harshad somewhere had a soft corner for her ? having sympathy that she is the most descent girl and here she has to hear all the crap which these guys and girls share loud and clear. He knew Sindhu hadn't smiled or liked any of the stupid, bad, non veg jokes, which humiliated and gave disrespect to women.. They both respected each other more than anyone among the gang. Slowly enjoying to converse with each other more and feel secured to open up their thoughts to each other.

What is friendship in reality all about?

With friends ur personality genuinely comes out,

As u talk converse and be as u r,

Understanding another person is close to ur heart?

Part: 7

Aarav was coolly sitting making pranks with his friends. Mani came there with his friends. Everyone congratulated him ... As he had won a tournament... In that tournament Aarav didn't participate.. It was an inter college tournament.. The whole college was abuzz with all this.. Smita was glowing with happiness and putting herself close to Mani? and proudly showing everyone... she is with the best person?. That's what Aarav could read by her behaviour? Aarav couldn't do much in such a situation?

Aarav was pulling leg of some college student and laughing enjoying trying to ignore Smita and Mani? Smita didn't want this opportunity to go away like this? She went near Aarav and said without directly saying on his face..

Smita: Ghamand chakna chuurr hogaya.. rassi gayee par balll nahi.. . Looser s looks so cute with their puppy face na.. (Laughing cheekily as she chatted with her friend.)

Aarav and his gang knew the words were directed at them? Sindhu felt Smita too is similar to Aarav and can't let a day pass without pulling him down... She felt these two r made for each other... they have the same attitude... She knew Smita was from a very descent family similar to hers. In her heart Sindhu smiled wondering Smita and Aarav r so much same? they were dating? wish they stop fighting and get themselves together that can help to the cause of saving this college from more fights and useless arguments? and not to forget rivalry with the other colleges..

After Smita in her happy state made that comment against Aarav Aarav asked her...

Aarav: hey.. Anything u want to say. ..say directly why hide.. (he said with a very soft voice as if he wasn't much upset with those words)

Smita: U got that right .. it was directed at u? Ek hi to looser hai in this college who cant accept this fact? poor I pity U?

Aarav: Oh? U pity me.. Why.. ur Puppet Mani won the tournament.. but he didn't play against me.. I didn't loose any match to him yet.. so why call me a looser.. waise.. he did loose so many matches .. he has got habitual to that now? (Aarav laughed loudly)

Sindhu was wondering here starts one on one argument?

These two fight and want to pull the other down,

The whole college for them becomes their battle ground,

In their fights, the college atmosphere becomes tense,

Here most of the students dislike all these I can sense?

Smita: Aarav u r in dream world of ur own.. Times change.. U lost me... to him.. Baby u forgot so soon? ? In the present scenario U have lost bets, U have lost MY respect , MY friendship.. And U r surely gona get habitual in loosing?

Mani joined in and said...

Mani: Hey Man? Aarav. Get ready for the next match which is after 3 months.. I am gona get U where U deserve to be.. right in the corner hiding ur sick face?

Aarav : Time will tell Mani?

Mani: Time will decide and the changing pattern which is going in my favour is a hint to warn U .Ur time will be over soon?

Aarav suddenly felt blank to counter them? he felt a bit tensed is it true..? Why suddenly everything is happening at the same time and not going in his favour? His parents were not getting his point of view and r upset? He was bluntly insulted by someone. He lost the very first bet to someone. He had to literally blackmail the girl to be with him? Smita left him and got a new guy in her life? the tournament which Mani won... he knew initially no big names r playing and he didn't want to play against any small new guys.. that's wasn't challenging for him? He felt winning against a chini mini guy will not add on to his image.. He didn't knew Mani had roped in later as Aarav didn't add his name? Aarav was wondering all these things.. trying to figure why things r'nt going his way? Something isn't right? he felt.

Aarav's gang was stunned why Aarav was not shouting back with words to Smita and Mani.. They didn't understand what they could do? Immediately Sindhu felt Aarav is somewhat confused... she shot back talking with Smita and Mani..

Sindhu: Hey Smita.. U know what Aarav was thinking he is the king here with U the queen besides him.. and U called those times as the best  where he won.. but don't we all know? He got to know Ur true colours? U got hooked to the least person Aarav liked? So U were among those who could backstab him any day? He got saved after he lost the bet? So for sure.. Aarav's good times r back.. Atleast Aarav knows who r not his friends. Whereas this match is concerned.. I congratulate U both.. Mani needs to win once atleast.. Am sure Aarav feels nice that, he didnt participate atleast Mani got a chance to win after such a long time.. He wont say he is grateful to Aarav but we all know..

Sindhu pulled her hand out to congratulate them.. Smita shocked with the way Sindhu shot back felt insulted and walked back holding Mani 's arms and pulling him away from the gang.

Aarav was in full smile with Sindhu's answer as if he wants to jump in happiness. Aarav went close to her whispering in her ears..

Aarav: Sindhu that's like our gang member.. U r learning a lot of things quickly from me?

Sindhu replied back: I am not learning any of the things.. I am still a better person than U.. the point is U intervened and helped me and my bro that day.. this was  also a way to intervene and help u .

Aarav: U mean it was give and take? fine!

Sindhu : No, there was only a decimal where U did make me feel nice about U.. I wanted to erase that and for that I had to do this?  Am sure now Ur that decimal help is washed away from my memory and I can feel the same as I felt always about U which is not at all positive?

Aarav didn't understand what she meant fully?  felt like some lines from the philosophy lecture which r too much for the brain. Aarav was trying to figure out what all she meant?. In the mean time Aarav saw Harshad and Sindhu talking and were engrossed in their conversation. Aarav asked Harshad to come with him as he didn't want to be there but Harshad was so engrossed in his conversation with Sindhu that he didn't respond. Aarav was surprised feeling what can be so interesting that Harshad can feel like talking with this BORE Sindhu. The only thought, which surprised him, was he can't spend more than 2 minutes wanting to converse with Sindhu. How come Harshad whom Aarav knew was smart in looks and in his talks would want to talk for so much time with Sindhu.

Aarav was happy Sindhu joined in, to insult Smita & Mani in some ways,

Sindhu just made her conscious free, to dislike Aarav as she did always,

Aarav felt what Sindhu tried to say he wasn't getting that clear,

Harshad's engrossed conversation with Sindhu he couldn't bear?

Part: 8

Sindhu and Harshad became good friends, for Sindhu he was among her close nice friends. The one month was also going to get over and most of the time She was there talking with Harshad while Aarav trying his best to get a better girlfriend.. for this Aarav even tried to get through the girls in other colleges including NS college.

On such a day Aarav was driving his car and had a female friend along with him. He saw Harshad and Sindhu walking together talking happily. They both looked extremely happy conversing something and Aarav wasn't jealous at all... the only confusion he had in his mind was.. How can anyone enjoy a conversation with Sindhu.. she is a Bore.. but here he could sense Harshad listening more and Sindhu talking a lot. Aarav had spent so much time with Sindhu and everytime he couldn't find anything interesting in her words. Actually her standard lines of ;I don't like this.. I am not coming.. I don't know. I will see.. ok..So?.what can I say..' had irritated him and he didn't feel like talking to her more than 2minutes..   Sindhu never let any conversation with Aarav to go beyond couple of minutes. He wondered what's so interesting thing that Harshad and Sindhu talk which makes them so happy. Every time he looked at them... they looked chilled out and happy while talking with each other.. Harshad was from a rich family though not as rich & wealthy as Aarav but he was quite well off.. Aarav stopped his car near them and asked

Aarav: Harshad, I will drop u home? Sindhu can also join us... in my car.

Harshad: Hey thanks buddy.. But we r fine.. I do have my car I have parked my car near the college.. We r walking so that we get more time to talk & discuss?

Aarav again got furious inside feeling what can they talk so much about?

Aarav: what r u going to talk with Sindhu.. Exams.. Studies and her worries?

Harshad: We discuss what all friends discuss ..anyways? leave it.. I am fine. U move on .. (Harshad knew Sindhu wasn't happy with Aarav around)

Aarav didn't like that Sindhu had made a face which showed her displeasure to see Aarav there and disturbing them? and didn't want Harshad to say anything more?

People tend to have their set of close friends,

With whom they feel like been their self,,

For most of the friends around, they can be open and enjoy,

They CAN"T in front of people, who's presence annoy?

Aarav tried to get information from friends whether Sindhu was dating Harshad.. He didn't find a reason for Harshad spending time with her? but did feel a reason can be there for Sindhu spending.. May be she likes him. He was informed that Sindhu & Harshad r just friends. Harshad was also a part of her friend circle and she had introduced him to her friends in NS college.. Aarav didn't like the fact that Sindhu didn't introduce him to anyone but introduced Harshad.. He was getting curious about what they talk ..  Especially about how Sindhu may not be the goody types as she pretends to be? she may surely be giving Harshad a lot of reason to get himself hooked towards her. Sindhu was also engrossed in many activities in her college. Aarav could see her getting pretty busy with them. Sindhu was making a large group of friends there. Aarav was closely monitoring this things.. and the one month was over in no time ?. Sindhu once also didn't look back at Aarav or JH collge.. Harshad would come and be there with her.. go out even drop her many times.. Aarav was not jealous about them but could sense the change in Sindhu when she was with people she liked and she would talk happily with them.. Aarav was curious what she talks, how she behaves in front of them...but how could he know that?

Its not jealousy, it's not at all love, and its not liking,,

Its plain curiosity about, what r Harshad & Sindhu talking,

When with Aarav, Sindhu never spoke was a Bore & very quite,

When she is with others, she is talkative and shows a different side?

Aarav was sitting in his room and watching a movie on his huge Tv screen. He came across some sting operation and soon an idea struck him. He searched on net and got in touch with the sellers of a cordless mini mike. He asked them to send it across India as that special mikes were available in Germany. A mini mike size of a coin could take the signals and transfer it to the other main line even though it was miles faraway. Aarav decided he is going to use this to know What Sindhu & Harshad speak and what chatting does Sindhu does with her friends.

Aarav next day went to NS college and he asked Sindhu about Harshad and Sindhu said, he hasn't met her today yet.. and without talking for more time she went away? but in those fraction of seconds.. Aarav attached the cordless mike on the keychain attached to her bag ? Sindhu had huge key chains clinging to her bags zips  which made a lovely noise every time.. on all the zips many key chains were attached. Aarav went from there and in his car tried to see if the mike's signals could be caught? he could hear the loud noise of the key chains as Sindhu was walking and the bag swinging with it the keychain & mike on it? Aarav was happy his work was done.. the signals were clear. Aarav traveled a distance to know how far the signals came and the mike was working properly.. Aarav had spent huge some of money on them...  Now Aarav knew he will know every detail of Sindhu's conversation ?.

Sindhu's conversation will be open for Aarav to use & hear,

Invading a person's privacy is not right anywhere,

Still technology is been misused for all the wrong reasons these days,

What will be the outcome? What things will now surface?

Part: 9

Aarav sat inside his car listening to the microphone in his ear. He somehow felt even the most embarrassing details in a girls life may come out. He felt as if he is doing something, which is so much fun and so much entertaining... Suddenly the real reason for which he had wanted the mike felt small and the thought that he can get to hear the secrets of someone and enjoy that excited him. He was glued to the mike as if wanting to hear something very very spicy details & extreme personal matter. He was even wondering how he can use this to know what Smita and Mani plan about him? He felt let him first experiment on Sindhu later he will use this costly set of mike on others as well.

Having advantage of the freedom to invade,

Aarav forgot some limits have to be placed,

He seemed to fall down more in the pit he created,

Will he cross all lines or his wrongs will be amended?

Aarav heard Sindhu was attending a lecture in her class and was pissed of to hear the lecture. As the class was over Sindhu was talking with her friends and Aarav heard it sitting in his car.

Sindhu: Hey Diya , u heard Mam was saying she will give a test for internal assignment in the class.. I can never understand why this Mam always feels on the spot exam is the best way to derive results? Internal assignment is not exam, she should give us topics which helps us to discover on our own new things around this subject like Ghokale Mam does.

Aarav heard and was wondering Sindhu hears lectures in the class and gives lectures outside? oh is this what Harshad likes to listen.. Damn?

Aarav had to off the mike as he saw his friends coming closer to his car. They asked him is he coming to the gym tomorrow there is championship match to see. Aarav immediately realized Sindhu was waking and Harshad was with her? He had to listen to this conversation.. He immediately said No to his friends, rushed and drove his car... after a gap tried to get the signals and listen?

Sindhu: Harshad.. U sometimes make me wonder how intelligent U r.. I mean I never thought U could solve that puzzle so soon?

Harshad: Oh, U never thought I was intelligent? what r u saying..! he raised he eyebrow looking at her?

Sindhu smiled..: I mean I never thought u were THAT intelligent..  she laughed?

Sindhu's laughter was very soothing to the ears and beautiful as well.. Harshad could feel that laughter making him happier? Aarav also for the first time heard her laughter so clearly and smiled listening ?

Harshad: U have a very pretty smile Sindhu.. and UR puzzles r always very interesting so I took the whole day but the puzzle was great when I got it right.. I was like YIPEE!! I almost screamed like hell and I was sitting in the library solving it and U can image the Librarian and the student's reaction.. (He smiled recollecting that situation in)

Sindhu: U know my mom use to tell me.. I was so funny in my childhood I use to make every one coming at my place listen to all my jokes and riddles and they had to laugh? and my parents had to hear all those same jokes and riddles again n again as I told them to every guest coming home... If no one would laugh I would get very upset...

Harshad: what r u saying .. U mean U have the talent of an Stand up comedian.. I need to tell this to everyone..

Sindhu started hitting him..: No.. I feel embarrassed even when my parents play the old cd's of my birthday where I am literally forcing everyone to sit and listen to me...

Harshad: I need to get those CD's?  (he laughed) I have my childhood videos and most of the time I have this huge pumpkin face and I feel terrible seeing what I did in childhood was eating n eating?

Sindhu smiled?

Harshad: U know when I was a child? I use to never let anyone see one album kept in the cupboard and never liked it... And once my parents asked why do U do this..why don't U let anyone watch that album..? and I answered 'I get angry .. there r 200 snaps in it..but not even one snap in which I am there?' My mom & dad laughed and said.. U were not born.. and I was like.. then why did u feel like taking snaps that too so many?It's my parents wedding album.. and my Mom even now pulls my leg with that and I feel so embarrassed

Sindhu laughed a lot hearing it... and replied...

Sindhu: Harshad .. I can understand.. (she was trying to control her laughter) even I have done such foolish things as a child.. U know my uncle came from London as my aunt had delivered a baby boy ..  we first received my uncle from the airport and with him reached the hospital.. and when I saw the baby boy I was very very shocked and I said, 'How can aunty give birth to a baby boy..' and everyone was confused why am I asking such a question.. Later I made my point clear to my mom that I had perceived in my mind.. that Men give birth to boys and women give birth to girls.. that's how they have traits similar. So Aunty should give birth to girl..  Everyone was laughing and my aunt.. She laughed loudly and said to her husband.... I wish that could happen? and my uncle was smiling... When my mom recollect that day to me I feel weird?

Harshad was laughing and so was Aarav hearing their conversation ?

Sindhu: As children we do so many foolish things and we feel we were SO innocent? those r beautiful memories to carry for life?

Aarav was smiling listening to the conversation and Sindhu's laughter was echoing in his mind.. As Sindhu and Harshad went away their ways Aarav drove back home. Aarav had off the signal as his mind was freezed with the innocence of childhood. He was even thinking Sindhu & Harshad share a nice clean friendship! may be?.. He felt for the first time he laughed so much listening to his friends talking.. whatever made him laugh before  would be anything which their friends spoke which had double meaning but not a child's innocence..  He felt people can laugh without hurting anyone or making fun of others? After a long he had laughed so much?

He heard a conversation clean without pulling others down,

He realized happiness laughter doesn't need making others clowns,

Memories into the childhood are innocent and true,

He doesn't recollect many of his childhood memories just a few?

He sat in his room? smiling silently remembering Sindhu & Harshad's childhood memory? He had never discussed his childhood and let others smile on him.. Nor even his parents so he didn't recollect any of his childhood stories. Harshad's mom came inside and asked him why he is silently smiling... As he usually would make the TV volume loud and sit in the room but never be silent and think or ponder on anything..  Aarav shared with his mother conversation between his two friends and that made him smile... as he told her about this friends childhood ? his mother immediately responded saying..

Aarav's mom: U were not less in ur childhood..

Aarav's dad too came in as he saw Aarav and his mom in a conversation..

Aarav's mom: Ask ur papa.. 

Aarav smiled as he felt his forgotten childhood is stored forever with his parents? he was eager to hear?

Aarav's Dad: U know ur Poonam Massi who stays in USA was here. Ur cousin Sam was born and we were at the hospital and U saw Maasaji paying the hospital bill and took the baby home.. U started demanding that even I should pay money and bring baby home.. U assumed in the hospital money is given and who pays can take the baby home.. U wanted to play with the baby and Massi took it to her house.. For days U were upset that I didn't give money and get that baby home first.. U wanted the same baby.. U fought with me? why I didn't pay first then I would get that baby? It took a lot of pampering for us to make ur mood nice?

Aarav smiled listening to it... he didn't had that memory in his mind.. but when his parents shared he felt very glad.. Some how he felt these memories only parents can share... and its about him as a child. There were more such memories and the family was sitting & sharing.. Aarav was sometimes happily listening and sometimes felt embarrassed too which were about his silly behaviour.. His parents kissed him on his forehead as they set to leave the room and for the first time Aarav could feel they were as happy as he was discussing his childhood.. Aarav for the first time went through a period where he felt the kind of affection from childhood his parents have for him.. the years they have spent in watching him grow up in front of them..  Aarav's mother told him, their life has maximum memories precious and close to heart and Aarav is the centre of all of them. He felt closer to his parents. Also felt the love.? for the first time there was a conversation which made them feel closer to each other..

U don't need occasions to feel U r a family,

It's a bond of love in and out U may feel daily,

As parents they make every day of their child Special

For the child and store them as their life's precious moments,

As children, it's very difficult to know How each day

Parents have showered and nurtured love and affection?

Part: 10

Aarav tried to catch the signal in the night but Sindhu had kept her bag in the drawing room this time, so he could not hear her voice.

Next day Aarav tried to listen and heard Sindhu was complimented by her Ghokale Mam that her project was very nice... she was impressed by her. Sindhu's happiness had no bounds as if she was flying in air with happiness. She reached home quickly after that, she jumped in happiness. She hugged her mother tightly and kissed her mother. Aarav was amused with her happiness and the way she was expressing it, displaying it like a child. Aarav heard all this and wondered what's so BIG to feel so happy...

Sindhu: Hey Zubby.. I LOVE U!! Muah?. (the kiss stretched for more than 20 secs) Aarav was quietly laughing with that sound and his eyes were wide open.. he wished he had a video cam and not just a mike?

Aarav heard and was shocked Sindhu is kissing someone and saying I LOVE U... He smiled thinking he has her secret out?.

Sindhu: I love u sooooooooooooo much.. muah muah muah.. my shonna.. My sweety.. my love.. U know what I am so happy.. I admire Ghoklae mam so much and today she said she is impressed by me... She said my project was among the best projects till now she has seen. I can't tell U how happy I am... This feeling cannot be expressed, it's a happiness no one can buy with money ever?. No way money can bring this feeling for someone? its when U work on ur own then only U can get? its something which can be felt?  A great feeling... I feel I have achieved something... And this achievement is so very special... I surfed around, I worked so hard, got the data from so many corners and tried to add my inputs, my creativity to the project ,when its ready getting the compliment makes we feel I got the world? This happiness will remain forever in my memory all my life..  Zubby did U see the smile on Mam's face... It told me She's very proud of me..  

It's a great feeling to know, UR work is appreciated,

So much Hard work that U poured in, has not gone wasted,

U know the few words of praise, has boosted UR confidence,

U know its few words, but the pride U carry is abundance?

Soon Sindhu was disturbed as her mom came in her room...

Sindhu's mom: Sindhu.. Enough talking with ur soft toys beta.. All the animals from the zoo r here.. This rabbit Zubby, that tortoise Nozy, the bear Tobo,? so many soft toys.. Tumhare Bhai aur Dad ne tumhe bigaad diya hai.... U rn't a child anymore... Grow up Sindhu... Leave them aside and come fast? Ur dad has brought ur favourite vanilla ice-cream with chocolate nuts. Kunal ki nazar to uss pe padh gayi hai.. abh jaldi chaloo warna tumhare liye kuch nahi rahega?

Sindhu ran with her mom outside?

Aarav realized Zubby was a soft toy Rabbit... He kept thinking what's this happiness which Sindhu felt which is making her feel as if she is flying in air... If the professor said her project assignment was nice and she is impressed what's the big deal? What is that feeling she said which can be felt and cannot be expressed? Money can't buy this kind of happiness? What's so amazing about achievement like this? Aarav wanted to know...

Can there be a feeling which can not be expressed,

Can there be a feeling money cant buy as it's possessed,

What is this which needs strife inside oneself?

What is this which makes a difference inside one's conscious self??

Next day Aarav went to the college and asked if any project assignment is given in his class. He was informed that their computer paper has a project to be submitted. His friends from his gang informed that they have kept his assignment ready someone else has made it for him. Aarav told this time he will do it on his own? Everyone around him advised him he shouldn't.. There is just 1 week left and that he Can't finish it.. Aarav heard the words CAN'T.Now he had to...

He took the details of the project.. A PowerPoint presentation had to be made with flow charts, bar diagrams and all on any of the three topics, Globalization, Democracy or Economic growth. Aarav didn't knew much or to say anything about any of the topic... He felt Democracy he has heard sometime way back in 4 std about government of the people, By the people and for the people. He went with the concept of democracy he will make... As he tried to surf and read more on it, it didn't interest him, he couldn't understand much and felt bored? slowly he read about the changing trends and he thought economic growth seems a better topic to read and he went through the whole and saw there was too much and he didn't understand what to add and what all to leave out.. While reading about economic growth he came across globalization and read a lot about the different policies new and amended ones. He found all very confusing him and sat with a confused mind thinking which topic he can choose? One day passed by and he hadn't thought about which topic he should choose?

He sat there and for some relaxation he felt why not hear the signals and see what Sindhu is up to at her house.

Sindhu on the phone: Hey Diya what happen why u didn't come to the college today.

Diya: I was asleep and didn't really feel like getting up.

Sindhu: Kya yaar, it was so much fun today in the college? I had a debate session in our Political Science Society. U know Sameer was saying our politicians don't know what's the difference between Democracy and Dosa? We were laughing he was so good in his debate.. I wasn't able to counter him?

Diya: hey why Sindhu, why didn't u counter back.. I mean all politicians rnt illiterate we can choose right ones.

Sindhu: U r right Diya but.. I really wasn't in agreement of the side to support 'Democracy in India totally helpful'. I mean to debate or to work on a topic U need to agree with the agenda u r talking for or atleast feel connected to the theme to give Ur best shot.. and support. I wasn't so much confident of it.. I had to as my team got this topic to support? or else.. I on an individual level feel Democracy in India has become a perfect setting for corruption. I mean that's what I have felt... It can be untrue.. if someone debates against my views I could counter or learn..

Aarav listening to them? felt amused why thee girls rnt talking about lipstick, powder, BOYS.. or is Sindhu aware of a mike on her bag? He felt strange? and also a bit bored with their conversation.

Diya: OK.. jandey.. next time hope ur team gets a better issue to talk in pro of it. Hey Sindhu waise woh Sameer to Udd raha hoga.. He won the debate..

Sindhu: Ya.. he was?. I think bohat Shine marraha hai.. but he has that spark in him? (she cutely blushed)

Diya: Aae haiii? Don't get interested in him... U know Janvi will kill u? She is trying hard to make him her's. She is totally in love with him. She even wrote their names on bench that day ekdam typical filmy with heart around and the arrow in between.. and we felt she was now getting desperate.. I sometimes feel if he doesn't reciprocate she can get into a lot of emotional turmoil?

Sindhu: Ya, Janvi behaves a bit strange. As much as I see, Sameer hates all these stuff, he like smart girls but Janvi behaves a bit loud in front of so many. He feels a bit unpleasant these days with it. First it was alright for him ,girl falling for him, now I know he feels harassed. No worries from my side.. I don't get interested in any of these boys?

Diya: U mean not boys.. then? Don't Tell me UU? (she started laughing)?

Sindhu: Shut up.. Diya.. Tu na mujhse maar khayegi?

Diya: Kyun yaar.. Love is BEAUuuuuuuuuTIFUL?

Sindhu: Have seen such love birds in college , roz kuch kuch na kuch hangama kartey hai.. today I am in love they say.. later har din LOVE ko saabit karna.. later break off?. And that's all done in style.. Lots of bitching, lots of fighting and loads of nuisance... I can't see the love U r pointing to be BEAUTIFUL? I must say only one thing.. people who r in love tend to make situations around them and for others EVENTFUL.. (She laughed)

Aarav was listening to them and smiling? soon his mobile rang and his friends asked him was he coming to the pub there is the girl from NS college Megha also joining them. Aarav was interested in her.  He said yes.

Soon Aarav went to the pub and after dancing and having lighter drinks. He sat there chatting with Megha. Aarav asked her about Sameer & Janvi. Megha was surprised that Aarav knew so much about their college. Aarav felt nice that his concept of secret mike has helped him. He was wondering what Sindhu must be doing at this point of time. Megha was talking with Aarva but Aarav was thinking he should get to the car and catch the signals.. somewhere he had become addicted to the daily dose of looking into Sindhu's life secretly. Aarav went into the car and drove while his friends at the pub wondered what has happened to him. He is behaving strangely they were ticked he hadn't paid their bills too.

Aarav got a window open to some ones life close to hear,

It's entertaining him each day as he feels himself so near,

He feels like he wants something more to know,

Nothing spicy yet why he is getting hooked so,

It's about silly, simple things usual for Sindhu,

For Aarav may be everything was loud this calmness is so new?

* Scroll down*

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Part: 11

Aarav couldn't catch the signals. He reached home and called up the seller and their customer care guided him from computer the way he could sort out the problem. Aarav when was trying to take the messages about sorting out the problem he came across the company's tag line on the help desk? 'Get Global! Get the world right in front of U' Suddenly he realized the topic for his project? which he still hadn't worked on.. After sorting the wiring problem he sat to search on the topic. He recollected Sindhu saying 'U need to agree with the agenda U r talking for or at least feel connected to the theme to give Ur best Shot' Aarav felt somewhere he feels the topic of Globalization is one where he can feel connected and feels he can make something on that ? Aarav worked the whole day on the topic by searching a lot of data. Aarav's father too was surprised to see Aarav spending so much time in the house and not with his friends?  As what they saw he would do only one thing on his comp usually that was playing games and chatting or surfing different community sites... but here he wasn't playing?he had books, papers in hand.. and was totally soaked into serious work..

Aarav had finished his collection of data. He went to the college and his friends showed him the project they had made for him to use.. when Aarav saw that with animations and the effects, the  points and yearly graphs, he realized his made work was so much amateurish. But he did understand he had to add so much more. He had already said he would this time make on his own, so he didn't say much and tried to tell everyone his project is done and they can see only when the professor has a look at all the projects. Aarav later rushed home to make the changes. He was confused so much to edit and so much prcis points he needs to get to make different slides. He was tensed should he ask his friends for help? But they may spread it everywhere... Aarav never took their help but always was the one who ordered? but this time he can't... His father came in his room and Aarav looked at his Dad feeling remorse interested to even say 'Hi Dad'.. His dad looked at the slide and told him.., any help Son.. Do tell me? Aarav showed him his work and his dad said he recently attended seminar on Globalization with his clients and he has the brochure of that seminar with him may be the presentation too will be there? with his office staff? though its less on globalization in general but more stress on trade with India. His father told him he will ask his PA to forward that to him. Aarav was excited and he asked he would love to get it now? Aarav's dad said his PA has gone for a meeting on behalf of him. Aarav needed it soon as he had to finish the data, later to do so much more effects and all? He asked his dad he will himself go to the office and get it?  His dad smiled. For the first time Aarav was wanting to come to office on his own? it was Diwali laxmi pooja or a function when his father would have to force him to come along to the office. His dad told he would come along with him.

Aarav didn't want to wait but get it done completely,

He wanted to finish his work as fast as he can quickly,

For his father the feeling was deep and was full of affection,

Helping him in his work his father felt great satisfaction?

Aarav and his dad reached office they got the CD and the brochure. One among the office staff was good in making presentations.. Aarav sat with him while he explained him the professional presentation made and the techniques used. Aarav was totally engrossed listening and looking at him as he was making those. Aarav saw the various presentations and also the hard work these guys use to put in. Aarav's dad was very glad to see Aarav having interest to learn something new. Aarav's patience level was very poor before but this time his dad observed he was patiently trying to understand. His father couldn't understand the reason behind this change? but he was happy.. atleast by this Aarav got to know few things in detail about his Dad's company's.

Aarav reached home and his mother wanted to know what the Dad & Son r upto... Aarav wanted to work over his project and his dad knew it, so he took his mother away from asking more. Aarav sat working on the project and when he felt he had finished most of the work .. he wanted to get some idea about how the presentation looked. He called his dad through the intercom. And his dad and mom came.. his dad was pretty impressed and loved it.. while his mom said.. ' U were making a silent movie' Aarav and his dad both laughed loudly and his mother didn't understand why they were laughing?  

In the few minutes Aarav got to hear a small conversation of Sindhu & Harshad about him. Aarav wasn't happy with that and he went and was lying in his bed as he was totally tired, he didn't knew when he fell asleep?

Next day he went to college and asked the boy who had made that project initially for him?

Aarav: U worked hard on it right.. Thanks? when I am making on my own. I realize Ur hardwork..

John: Oh.. Anything U can ask me. I will do if U say..I have finished making all of them ?

Aarav: All of them..?

John: Ya I am always told to make for U and for the rest of ur gang.

Aarav: So U make so many presentation.. and they all cant be same.. Professor could catch it?

John: Ya.. I do make them different from each other.. I am getting use to it now..

Aarav got angry realizing why his friends r taking his name and making life difficult for other students?

Aarav: John next time? Don't make for them as well.. Not for me not for them... I thank U for all the help till now U did for all of us..

John didn't take that thank u with a smile. His eyes and face said.. he wasn't happy but just relived may be slightly,

Aarav: U r upset with me..

John: I don't know? I am 5 feet and my abilty to talk or say against anyone is minimum... I don't know what I can say..

Aarav: I want to hear? and ?.. Don't be scared? BE urself.. (as he said this he recollected Sindhu)  U need not be sacred of me.. I need respect for myself? (He again recollected Sindhu had told this to Harshad.. 'Scaring others is easy; getting respect is the difficult part? Harshad U have my respect.. and Aarav is someone I am scared of..)

John: I had sleepless nights completing this work and my parents have scolded me, hit me for using the comp for so long hours? I wanted to enjoy my time but I was too stressed. Wanted to play and go out but I was loaded with all UR gang's work?. Anyways.. Aarav ?.. I have also gained few things.. I am sure this will help me in completing the deadlines when I get into job, I mean I already know how it is to work under pressure & deadlines.

Aarav hugged him as he left? Aarav thought he is getting a headache by two days of hard work and this guy has been working hard for so long ? not getting even a thank u ? his gang has become successful in scaring people which even an animal can do but hasn't gained any respect from anyone..  He realized the short conversation of Harshad & Sindhu about him was indeed true? In the college does any one seriously respects him? Girls really do? r they the ones themselves whom the college respects?? even they r among the ones who r not looked up .. Aarav's emotions and perspective was changing, suddenly emotions such as Hard work , stress, depression, frustration?. all these emotions had a space in his heart? he hadn't changed,  he only got to know these emotions do exist around which he was unaware of?

People don't change in a matter of few days,

People's perspective can change as new light surface,

Wisdom to know U have a heart and a stable mind,

A soul, conscious saying there is so much in U, which U have to find?

Part: 12

Aarav wondered and thought about Sindhu and the way she had said? 'UR gang of friends r not Ur true friends'. He thought over what others can see while he can't? Aarav went in his car switched on the signal of the mike... His mind was worried somewhat confused, his heart had felt certain emotions so new, for the first time he felt a bit of pain not for him but for some one else?

Aarav is growing; knowing people better now,

Understanding emotions which connect us somehow,

He isn't making an attempt to change himself,

It's only that he is getting closer to the truth itself?

While Aarav was confused the signals were on and he heard Sindhu chatting with her friends?

Sindhu: Kadambari I am with U why u worry I will make u learn this 20 marks answer. U hate it I will make U love it. See u r very found of Samosa .. (Laughing) See this diagram looks so similar to Ur Samosa.. See this triangle in the centre and the parallels drawn above; think as if they r the fork U have kept to eat?. Remember when u have a plate and Samosa in it, u have the chana and the choley over it.. Think this description of the diagram is that it will fill the paper? whatever u have drawn just explain them? The green chutney over the Samosa which uplifts the taste; think is this formula which will make it very tasty so include them in . Now when its ready u need to taste it.. and focus how the samosa tastes with all of this.. so that's the conclusion? learn the conclusions derived and present ur dish..

Kadambari: Now I find this diagram very very tasty .. (she laughed and smiled) I will recollect this whenever I learn or write? seriously.. the triangle my samosa and the description of Samosa yehan fork wahan? hey Sindhu I love onions pieces over my Samosa.. where is it..

Sindhu cheekily smiled: oh ok.. what's the onion n all, they bring brightness to the look of the item.. so U also underline the important points and formulae in the answer which will give the final touches? make it look attractive .. By the way Samosa has to be perfect or else everything is a waste? draw the diagram with concentration?

Both of them were laughing and reading the answer... Aarav was wondering what kind of guidance is this?

Kadambari: Hey Sindhu this statistics problems.. I forget the series of things to be done.. last time I solved half way and forgot I had to do the 'factor' in between then only I could get to the final answer?

Sindhu: See when u get the equation to solve... First solve the equation down using the formula of( a+b)2 and all those? whichever its there to solve it down.. Now suppose u get a final equation which U have derived. Now remember U need to send the equation ie. cloth to the factory.. i.e the factors that U want to write down? now make a series U want to make maxi dress out of it or a mini out of it.. that's the maximum formula base given to use and later the minimum formula to use? As u solve both now make a approximation.. How much it will cost... take out the approximate values in the end.

Kadambari: Sindhu u make studies seriously very very interesting? I hope I clear this time.. I don't want a ATKT.. I don't want to fail?

Sindhu: I know.. my brother is a below average student and I know how it feels to work hard every time and face failure; still u try so hard.. Nobody is as strong as U guys,,, not even the toppers? We may be called intelligent but the true guts are with U all? We can memorize things quickly and u all may not be able to do that?but that doesn't mean U all r not intelligent? u rnt any less than anyone.. So Kadambari use techniques to make the memory sharper .. It will surely help U to clear the paper this time? try methods to grasp it quickly?

Both hugged each other. Kadambari was very happy someone made her feel she was no less then any other so called 'scholars' of the class?

Aarav laughed initially at their conversation and descriptions. Later Sindhu's words for Kadambari made him know though Sindhu is among the high scoring students in class she doesn't have an attitude to think she is better than most? but felt everyone is special in their own space? she cared for each of her friend and tried to make them as confident as they can be? Aarav realized her caring nature makes her so popular among her friends in her college. Aarav was driving home on reaching home he took out his books tried his own interpretation to solve and make the solution easier to understand for him. In this process, he learnt a large chunk of his studies. Aarav was a quick learner so never bothered to learn or be scared of exams, he worked only to pass, as higher marks to get admission was never an issue for him. This time he was working on his studies much before he usually did?Aarav's parents watched this change in him and were very glad.

As a friend there is so much to share, so much to care,

Even a small line, a word can make the whole difference somewhere,

For Aarav this kind of caring was a change than what he had assumed,

For him caring initially meant a hand to pull out someone,

Now he realized it's a hope to say 'U r in ur own right Special to everyone'..

Aarav at night while having a final look at the slide remembered his mother's words saying a 'silent movie?'he felt why not add his voice to it? that will be another nice idea. He learnt how to record from numerous tutorial sites and recorded his voice to add in the intro of the slide show. Aarav was charged up with the response he will get from the professor.

Next day Aarav made everything ready and reached college.. It was the time for showing the computer assignment, his roll call number came, he added those recorded files and later started the slide show. Aarav was happy all was working as he had placed. Still he could point out his mistakes here n there but hoped the professor ignores them. The professor saw and said, 'Ok' Aarav stood there feeling, what more will come his way? some more praise he knew his work was better in all respect than anyone? Professor said, 'Have U worked on ur own?' Aarav felt very hurt that is it that the professor feels he hasn't made the project, someone else has prepared it. Aarav replied with a lot of emotions, 'Yes, I made it on my own... First time...  I can tell u how I have done, which sites I surfed and all ?.. If u want.' His eyes were in pain? The professor went, Aarav too walked, he didn't wish to chat with his friends? he didn't want to show his emotional side to him... he walked and sat in his car feeling why did he listen to Sindhu and feel like working hard which doesn't give anything but pain? He switched on the signals, he heard Sindhu & Harshad talking ?

Sindhu: Harshad why do U roam with them, when u don't like their company..

Harshad: I don't want myself to be isolated. I know them from years right from my schooling days..

Sindhu: Aarav and the whole gang.. I never liked anyone..

Harshad: I can I am friends with everyone but Aarav .. I find sometimes funny he thinks he is the leader of this gang..but?

Sindhu: but? what?

Harshad: U know in 12th std I had made a slam book with questions and made everyone to fill it on the last day of college. 50 friends from our class filled my slam book? I was reading once and came across Aarav's answers? where the question was Qfriendship dated: he wrote.. I date girlfriends only? It was asked QUr friends: and he had mentioned some 30-35 friends ..including me.. Qclose friends: was the next one and he mentioned.. I am open to all my friends.. so nothing like close? I felt it too funny and also thought he regarded all of us as equal.. whatever for him friendship may be?  Soon I realized none of my 50 friends, none mentioned in their list of friends.. Aarav's name? and I was shocked? I guess Aarav didn't realize that nor anybody else? all wrote in that small duration of time and in reality Aarav's name didn't strike anyone? in the friends list.. Aarav is that lonely I felt that day?  and he feels he has too many friends they all are surrounding him.. I pity his state?

Aarav heard and he went numb.. Already the hardwork he put in didn't give any amount of happiness as Sindhu had achieved.. now this reality shock made him realize he surely is lonely ? What he is gogin through now he cant share with anyone.. he cant cry and bring out the chocked emotions out.. For the first time..he realised friends mean someone u can sit with and fro a while forget ur silly confusions, difficult situations and loneliness? He wished he had a friend like that? 

Loneliness is a state very dangerous & a situation all messy,

It can lead to lack of will power, depression; self-pity,

One has to realize at that time U have friends around who love & care for U,

U have to gain the confidence in U, That U have people who will stand by U

The meaning of Happiness now seemed to have changed? as he was Sad? he was Depressed ? Happiness suddenly seemed to be there in relationships which he had lost? or which were never his? his friends were there ... but there was no friendship actually? the lack of people to love u , care for u..

Aarav had none to stand by his side, make him calm down, make him feel he isn't alone he has friends who care?. Aarav was lonely today... a loneliness which money cant fill in? A void which he felt is at all sides? A vacuum around him with no one to feel Aarav we truly care for U? Aarav cried, he cried after a long and for a long time... He felt pity on himself... He felt he had no place in anybody's heart? 

Part: 13

Aarav with tears sat in his room? he didn't wish to talk to anyone. His parents came in his room as he didn't have his dinner. Aarav's parents asked him what the matter is; his father knew his project assignment was today. He asked Aarav if the assignment went well? Aarav looked at him and said, Yes? he didn't say much and his parents could feel the pain in the faint Yes that he uttered?His parents came close to him and assured him, for them he is the best... His work is the best... they r truly proud of him? With the affection of his parents he was thoroughly touched. His mother was crying feeling terrible that Aarav is upset with some thing. Aarav loved the way his mother was loudly displaying her emotions, love & care for him. She even said the professor has no heart, couldn't he see how hard her son worked. Even though he had not told the exact reason, he had told only about his project wasn't praised, he felt the professor would be impressed, but looked like the professor was not sure whether Aarav really had made. His parents sat with him, made him to have his dinner and only after they felt he was fine they left the room?

Aarav was in pain as his heart was hurt but experiencing the pure affection and love concern of his parents it made him more emotional inside.. He never gave any importance to their thoughts in his life.. At a time when he needed someone to comfort him... Today they r at his side... He felt shameful of always looking down upon them when they had tried to come close to him and make their presence heard? He hated conversations with them? and bluntly rudely had asked them not to interfere in his life? but they truly have forgiven all the things and they love him the same way...  Aarav knew its only his family who will stick beside him always.. He recollected the day Sindhu had asked him, 'Don't U love ur parents?' and had given him their Kasam? Aarav realized now what she meant.. He realized she was in a better position to know the real pillars in his life? while he wasn't caring to think about them? He realized the importance Sindhu gives to her family and the way she helped Aarav against Smita for the fact that Aarav intervened to help his bro out that day.. Aarav was happy he has wonderful parents... their love had no bounds unconditional... He loved the fact that his father was as upset knowing Aarav's project was not praised as Aarav himself. He realized now Why Sindhu had shared her happiness immediately with her parents and how her dad had treated her with ice-cream.

Parents after an age become Ur closest friends,

They r the ones on whom U can always depend,

Parents shower all their love, care affection so true,

They work, plan, argue & pray for a better life for U,

Their love for U remains the same even after U grow up,

U will remain a child for them and be affected by ur tiny tear drop?

Aarav felt guilty of a lot of things... and guilt never lets anyone to feel happy about oneself.. Aarav's heart was in pain with many things; knowing he didn't do anything for his parents ever, having no true friends around to share his pain, knowing he misused a lot of love poured on him? Aarav sat cursing himself, feeling he isn't BIG & Powerful... he was the BIGGEST FOOL?

Spending time with false notions & hurting ur dear ones,

Makes one feel so sorry and how can it be undone,

The guilt kills inside; U realize Ur mistake feel so shameful,

U feel U deserve no love but punishment, still parents remain merciful...

Aarav was feeling very restless, his daily routine was to watch TV or computer, late night long chats or watching movies, going to disco's and until his eyes get tired he didn't feel like sleeping. In these few days as he worked and stressed his eyes on the comp he had fallen asleep. Aarav didn't feel like watching Tv nor playing games. He went onto his community site on the net where most of his friends of his college were there. He also read carefully the scratch? where everyone called Aarav the rich Guy ? he realised none described him as a friend? He knew Harshad was right? he could see all his friends having many close buddies, while he was surely lonely.. Everyone were asking him about why he isn't coming to the disco, why he didn't play pranks , giving him ideas to scare others and made fun of all the people who were bullied by them before. Aarav knew he feels guilty of misusing these things? he had John's eyes which said, 'I was helpless U took away the joy from my life..' it was a very small issues still Aarav knew what hard work he had gone through. Aarav didn't enjoy any of the conversations there?  Aarava signed off from there... He switched off his comp and in a sec felt... Is this the feeling Sindhu would get when she was with him? Is it the reason she started to shoo off away from talking more or been with him for long??  He realized nobody really feels nice about him and consider him a friend. Filled with deep thoughts, emotionally upset state, he switched on the signal to know what Sindhu was doing at night?

Sindhu: Zubby can U see those beautiful tiny sparkling stars outside, sitting here watching them from the balcony it feels as if they have come here for me? to see me and heal me. The Moon there... he is the leader who guides them the way... he sits there and makes them know me well?

Aarav too lied in his bed looked outside at the moon and the stars.. With his big huge room and vast glass panes the outside view was clearer and more beautiful with trees around as well? Aarav wondered if the stars really had come to heal him... he smiled at the false thought of Sindhu? he didn't feel she was talking sense?

Sindhu: Zubby I have to keep U close to me, and I have to just look at this site? look at the moon, the stars, the space?. The shine of the stars which reflect upon me? that there can be so many problems, issues everywhere around, but smile. Smile Sindhu as life is beautiful to live on... the morning sun will bring better tomorrow? that God has planned for me he will never let me suffer? Zubby I think this...

Aarav too was engrossed in her words; he too was following her? Sindhu's voice was the only thing which had captured his mind.. He felt as if Sindhu was in front and telling him and he trying to learn from her?

Sindhu: This picture this moment of the moon in my front, the star shining to tell me to smile I take that in my eyes and I close my eyes?. I feel as if the beauty of nature and the positive spirit has entered my body.. I can't feel I have left off the moon and the stars... I feel with my eyes closed I have brought them into myself... Absolutely close in my heart.. ..now I can sleep with this moment and feel assured God's kindness is with me..

Aarav too had closed his eyes and also had felt as if he had captured the scene of moon , stars shining but along with it he had the face of Sindhu too along side which had felt as if She too got more close to him inside his inner self? he didn't knew why he was following but just like a hypnotizes he was going as Sindhu said?

Sindhu: Laaalaaa.. Laaa.. Laaalaaa Laaa.Laa Laa Laa Laa Lala..

Hmm Hmmm.. Hmmm Hmm naaa naa naa naa?

Sindhu was humming a tune and making her Zubby to sleep? after telling Zubby of her family problems she was letting him feel safe and actually talking to herself to feel she will be fine ..And she made her Zubby to sleep along side?

Aarav heard her voice and the tune she was humming a soothing feeling came out? He felt there was no gap distance between her and him. The voice was coming and touching his heart directly.. The confusion, guilt and pain in his heart vanished.. He slept with a moon star & Sindhu's pic stored in his eyes with a tune hummed by Sindhu echoing him to a pretty deep sleep? Aarav slept and had a smile on his face?

Aarav has understood a lot of emotions,

Now he felt the warmth of a close person,

He doesn't know what this all will lead to,

A new leaf in his life.. Aarav is heading to?

Part: 14

Aarav got up in the morning and he felt absolutely fresh. He washed his face, got ready for college and came outside his room. His parents were watching him carefully feeling is he fine... Aarav smiled

Aarav's dad: Beta theek hai... This smile on ur face relaxed me... (He kissed him on his forehead)

Aarav: I am fine Dad...

Aarav's mom looked at him with love and kept her hand over his head assuring him, her blessings r with him always. The concern, love in her eyes for Aarav was touching, he knew for his parents there is nothing beyond him. They asked if he slept properly. Aarav remembered last night... how he was broken and with Sindhu's weird but cute talk and that soothing tune he felt as if she healed his heart and made him to fall asleep. Aarav blushed feeling how she described those stars n moon.... He was smiling in his own? and the tune was echoing in his heart? and he too smilingly hummed the tune? His parents asked him what is he thinking and why he is smiling like this? Aarav tried to divert the question? saying 'nothing?'

Aarav sat in his car and thought Sindhu had surely helped him to know more about life? and somewhere she has become his guide, leading him to the right path in life? whatver he has gained is not measurable but valuable? He smiled and felt sindhu is a guiding force somewhere..

Without actually guiding him the way,

She had helped him get his path,

Without walking along side,

She had guided him to the right start?

He reached college met all his gang friends ... he smiled at them... Shook hands, said Hi and was leaving to attend lectures... They were shocked and asked him why Aarav is behaving strangely.. Aarav told them he isn't behaving strangely; he is rediscovering himself in a positive light. He said, it was long he tried & was wanting to show everyone he is the leader ?but now he is tired of all that... He felt too lonely at the top? He wants to walk ahead in life and that's true?but in these years he didn't even know 'life' can't be just about 'him'.. It has to be 'life' surrounding the people 'whom u love & care for'... and 'who care and love U'...

Aarav: Guys.. U all have not done any thing wrong to me... to feel so tensed... main hi galat jaa raha tha.. I wish at least one among u would have tried to say this to me?   we r from school together... from years.. but its fine.. May be I wasn't able to let u all come that close and show me the truth...

Among the friends was Harshad Standing listening to him. Aarav went upstairs each step he took; he knew he will not let his parents name to be spoiled from now on. He may not be able to get anyone's respect after the years of misbehaving but he wont let anyone disrespects his parents due to him from now on. The love for his parents had evoked this transform.

Aarav was on a selfish trip for long,

Now he knows where he belongs,

He isn't living a life with none around,

It's a life with so many things, people that surround,

He has to give respect, love and care,

To get it back, for life to become beautiful and fair,

He knows life is a gift that his parents have given him,

He has to prove himself and make them feel proud from within..

The computer lecturer came and asked Aarav to come and show thi spresentation to all. Aarav went and opened the laptop and saw his presentation, he showed it to all and looked at his Sir. Professor smiled and told everyone, he was totally impressed by Aarav's hard work and surely it is one of the best project submissions given by anyone. He told Aarav he has shared this presentation in other divisions as well... Aarav stood there with the applause from all corners, he didn't knew what to say. He looked at his professor with a lot of happiness and emotions and said, ' Thanks U so much Sir, its my first presentation though I am in my final year, My first step.. I am so happy U liked my work' The professor held him close and said, 'Aarav if this is ur first step.. I am sure u can do far better as u progress. I don't know if u ever attended my lecture so this work isn't with any to my credit, but on ur own? Still let me say I am proud of U? Don't leave this here? get going? life can be tough ahead if we don't respect the base which says 'Nothing can be achieved without determination and will to work hard?' Aarav stood there listening with utmost respect; he knew they want Aarav's betterment at the end of it. He could see in the smile of his Sir there was a feeling of pride for him and a lot of love... Though he never had shown respect to his professor. He was absolutely overwhelmed? & felt guilty of playing with emotions of such nice hearted people?

Aarav wanted to inform his parents about this achievement... He immediately rushed down, called up his parents. His mother asked him to come home she is going to first remove his nazar so that no evil eye falls on him? She kept saying... She knew the movie was very nice? ? In his happiness he would tell her he did this then tried that in the project? she said, yaa she saw she knows.? Aarav would smile as his mom didn't actually understand anything in the presentation Aarav loved her innocent pure love affection towards him... His father told him he is happy; as loved ones they can be biased but after the professor said he is assured Aarav has great future ahead? Aarav now realised the happiness that Sindhu talked about, surely what he is feeling now words can't express, money can never buy, the smile on his face is slight but in his heart it's stretched deep. He closed his eyes and as he smiled he thanked Sindhu?

Happiness is not a material or thing which is easily available,

It's not in mere possession of luxury with a big brand or label,

Happiness is inner self celebration U have to search within U,

It's not costly or cheap; it needs truthful to soul and Be just'U'...

Part: 15

Aarav was very thrilled and he shared his happiness with his gang too. Some of his gang friends asked him if he had a bet on it. Doubting did he do really on his own. There must be something behind doing all this. At the end they said why he worked so hard when he doesn't need to?

Aarav: Ya.. Why should I? ..and why should U all work harder .. ? We can scare people like John and make them do our work? We come here to study and learn by ourselves not by hiring others to study. If that's not what we r here to do why to come here... We can sit at home and enjoy? no need to even come and see the faces of the professors which we did at least once in a month..

His friends felt he was doing the same for so long, suddenly why argue as if he is a saint...

Aarav: I agree I did such wrong things... I am not proud of what I did .. I feel ashamed of what I did? I feel guilty as well... I don't know if ur guilt is telling u the same.. But for me.. Enough of throwing my weight around, scaring people and ordering others in the name of the wealth I have or the Surname I have... but what I have I haven't earned them.. Just occupied... I need to standby them the way my parents earned that for me?

Harshad heard him and said,

Harshad: Aarav but is this real... or even this is a prank or a bet... I don't know... (He shook his head in disbelief)

Aarav: Harshad I have realized my mistakes? I won't tell anyone to trust me... or to understand me? This is my final year in the college I haven't made any friends yet so I can't get that from u all... but I know.. At least I have my parents who trust me.. I don't need bets & pranks anymore... I was a fool. Making others suffer for my entertainment? behind such laughters, there may be many tears, voices of pain ?.

Aarav walked feeling dejected, feeling there is no point in sharing his happiness with his friends, also the truth about his doings which can't be forgotten or forgiven by anyone so soon. What all he just said is the naked truth about his life, a guilt which taking a toll on him. There was no way he could live easily with this guilt he felt?. He sat in his car completely exhausted? He tried to hear the signals, as Sindhu's voice had always made him feel calmer?

Sindhu: What r u saying Harshad... This is news to me? Aarav and feeling all this... (She laughed)

Aarav felt very bad with her Laughter?

Sindhu: Do u think he really feels guilty ya ab bhi akal nahi ayi hai.. kuch planning to nahi na? new prank -wrank..

Harshad: I don't know... Looks like genuine... none of the gang r aware... Few were saying after Smita left him Aarav has lost his mental balance?

Aarav got angry wondering from where did Smita came in between all this... He felt on his back what all stories will be created? Why can't they accept he is changing for better?

Sindhu: Oh... then it's very good that he lost his mental balance. I mean whatever u told me... I feel Aarav IF truly has changed it's the most difficult phase for him? I mean guilty of so many wrongs?  Who can feel good and walk ahead with so much guilt...

Aarav closed his eyes as she told this? he indeed was feeling no good.

Harshad: He has done too many wrongs. How can he get out of it... Would U forgive him for the things he did to u..?

Sindhu: I may... if he says sorry and means it from his heart? I think one has to apologies firstly and Aarav how can he apologize to so many... I mean how will he go and say sorry to each one... But if he really wants to .he should... (She laughed off) I hope he has changed... I wish that's true... this is his final year in the college... He should at least get some good sense after leaving the college? (She said in a very harsh tone)

Aarav heard and realised what he has to do is Say 'sorry,' that can heal him of the guilt inside. But even he was confused he doesn't even know whom all he played pranks with; he insulted, blackmailed and scared too many students?.

U can feel guilty Sorry and want to say it too,

Can a Sorry do the justice, make them feel good,

It may not be enough but, atleast shows Ur intentions from now on,

It may not give forgiveness, atleast sents a message Good wins Wrong...

Harshad:  Mani & Aarav have their match soon? I don't know what's store for the college... Another fight or a normal badminton match?

Aarav heard and recollected his match... He had completely forgotten about it.

Sindhu: Aarav and Mani? I guess they both want to score one point each against each other? they want to win and only their name to be sworn as THE winner... That's why they play singles not even doubles? They call themselves leaders and both don't even know what team spirit is all about?

Aarav felt insulted by all this but somewhere he knew is was truth thrown at him on his face. He never participated in any game or match where there was a team playing but always game where only he played, he won and he achieved all the adulation. He didn't know how Sindhu has observed this about him though it's her first year in the college and she actually didn't even meet him that many times.

How come its happening that what u say is the truth to the core,

Everything was in front of me why in my mind these things didn't store,

How it is that U can find the way I can heal myself,

How I wish U were my friend and like me as u like everyone else?

Aarav prepared for his match and the match was on. As the match progressed from semi to finals Both Mani and Aarav came face to face. They played for their respective colleges? Aarav was focused and not even slightly disturbed by any comment or adulation... He played without making any signs to the girls, without blowing any kisses nor showing thumbs down to Mani as he did always? He concentrated and won the match ?  He didn't even looked up to accept the cheer and applause from his collegians.. He took the mike in his hand from the announcer and Said ? 'Sorry to all the people from my college and others who have faced any kind of trouble from my side.. Due to me or my gang if anyone was hurt, felt insulted, got depressed I am SORRY. I know there r punishment for mistakes but forgive me if U can.' He said sorry to each girl who he dumped, insulted or broke hearts. He said he is sorry to the teachers, professors who felt insulted by his behaviour. Aarav said everything with eyes lowered and feeling guilty. The whole college and the auditorium went silent. His gang felt weird? Aarav went from there and no one could understand anything. Aarav went with a low head, heart filled with emotions and not a slight of happiness to feel he won the match. As if he came here only to say Sorry!  

Aarav is not hungry for win or power now,

Aarav is hungry for true conscious to envelop and come out,

He can feel emotions like pain, love & care,

He can feel the purity of soul & wants guilt to be thrown out?

That day at night Aarav signed into his community site and into his college group, he sent messages, scratches, PM's to all saying he is sorry if any of his behaviour has hurt anyone anytime? If they felt the name of the college or its atmosphere was disturbed by him.  It will be very kind of them if they forgive him. Some people from his gang made fun of him, sent jokes about Aarav feeling he lost everything after Smita left him. Kehtey hain aaurat sab tehes nehas kardeti hai. Smita attacked Aarav's kingdom and he is shaken. Many were teasing him, some were bitching about him. But Aarav remained firm to be calm and felt he has to take these bits which he had given in abundance. Somewhere he also wanted to please Sindhu foremost but she wasn't in his college and not on any community site. He searched for her but felt uncomfortable to others to send a message to her.

I feel there is a big Sorry I have to send across U,

And for guiding me through out send a Big Thank U,

I wish I could tell U how amazingly I have felt hearing U,

I wish I could inform, how touched and close I feel my life is to U?

He spent hours sending messages and in a minute he received many saying they feel nice Aarav at least apologized they never felt he would. Aarav replied to all messages saying how his love for his parents and later the way professors have been kind? and the fact that he in reality was lonely with no close friends around, made him realize many of this mistakes? Aarav felt a great relief when many said they forgive him and they understand Saying Sorry isn't so easy as well? in college who isn't conscious of their image and Aarav saying sorry on such a big platform in front of not only his college but the whole set of different colleges makes them feel, he truly wants to wash away whatever wrong he did? Aarav felt the guilt had lessened?at least he attempted to apologize and ask forgiveness from many? Aarav recollected the way Sindhu had told to say sorry to each one... Aarav hoped this apology should reach her as well?.and thought She easily made a way for him to feel better... a sorry sometimes can improve a lot of things in life? Ego can destroy a lot of important relations in life? he smiled he has to meet her and personally bring to light what difference she has brought in his life?. He hummed the tune he had heard Sindhu humming?. 

Aarav: Laaa Laaa laaa Laa Laaa laa.. Naaaa NAa Naaa Naa.. Sindhu lets meet soon, Let me say U r my friend ?

His smile stretched... and he again said taking a deep breath.. 'MY FRIEND? MY GUIDE .. MY MOST ?. He didn't get words to say what he is feeling... as if he cant find the exact adjective... he was smiling...  MY MOST MOST?. Still he wasn't able to describe what he feels.. he scattered his rough hair and thought for a while and he had to switch on the signal as if he was dying to hear her talk? Aarav wanted to hear her voice not to hear what's was happening in her life but just to hear her and feel her close by his side? he surely was impressed by her on a emotional level..

Hearing Ur voice is no more part of my entertainment,

Hearing U talk has become as if it's my life's assessment,

I have gained the right attitude & the right priorities I need to make,

I have found a perfect friend in U,  never want this friendship to break?

Part: 16

It was very late at night? There was silence which could be heard. Aarav smiled, he knew Sindhu must be sleeping with Zuby, tobo, nozy and all those soft toys close to her?  He could visualize her capturing the picture of moon and stars in her eyes and humming that tune ? Aarav smiled with those glimpses of imagination in his mind? In the mean time he heard some faint noise? as if someone is breathless? Aarav stood up with tension he could sense Sindhu in some trouble, he felt immense anxiety and was confused if Sindhu was safe or not... Though he was at this side... he screamed... 'Sindhu... Sindhu.. r u fine..'

Sindhu: Zubby? (She was crying)

Aarav was relaxed hearing her voice, knowing she is talking that means she is ok ? He realised at this moment how much Sindu means to him, he cant see her in trouble.  Aarav heard her crying now he was worried why is she crying? she was crying and Aarav was feeling very uneasy? as if wanting to go near her and tell her.. Don't cry plzz?

Sindhu: Zubby, Aarav?

Aarav looked in front as if Sindhu was there and telling him, Did she get to know there was a mike he secretly kept? Is she crying because of it?

That was THE moment he realized gosh?. He was guilty of so many wrongs already but he forgot one thing there is a crime which he is continuing even now? that's secretly hearing out her personal life? Aarav was in anger how could he not get this in the first place.. Sindhu must have got to know this?and she is angry at him? Aarav said 'Oh God!'

Sindhu: About Aarav U got to know Zubby? ?Harshad told me he has changed and he said sorry to all?.

Aarav was getting Sindhu still hasn't seen the mike..

Sindhu: Aarav.. a person like Aarav changed and is saying Sorry who blackmailed with emotions, forced me to say Sorry, be his girlfriend n all.. Aarav changed that's like a miracle to me? If such a miracle can happen why can't another miracle happen? Why can't Kunal get out of this depression and feel confident to appear for the exams...

Aarav realized Sindhu is crying as her brother Kunal had got into depression and was in a state where he refused to sit for the exams fearing he won't be able to? Aarav could hear Sindhu praying to the God to help out her bro, She prayed Kunal get her share of happiness as well she cant see him so helpless and weak? her parents have never pressurized him still why he fears and feels depressed what more can they do? She knew Kunal's mental state was very weak and she was worried why God did this to him, her happy go lucky bro was sitting with his knees closed to himself and nervous and felt inferior to converse with anyone as he felt he will be a loser all his life after not even passing his 10th Std?

Education process somewhere has become very stale,

Students' r scared how society will treat them if they fail,

Memorizing things can't be the only way to judge ones capability,

Why not better process comes through which enlightens their ability...

Sindhu was crying and Aarav was in pain? her begging to God made him feel her helplessness. Aarav also realized what kind of state such students can go through and making fun of people who r lesser confident can break them completely ? He also felt touched by the love between the brother & sister. As if Sindhu wanted to take away every bit of sadness from Kunal's life and take it herself? Aarav wished if he had a sister or bro he would consider himself so lucky?

Sindhu: Zubby, I know I should not break down like this.. mujhe yunh himmat nahi harni chahiye .. How will I make others strong if I keep crying like this right?! I wont I wont cry? Mamma Pappa r showing a brave front.. Dad didn't get his pending promotion but he isn't showing that disappointment, Mamma is not able to sleep at night and there is so much household work in the day.. she has started taking pills to get sleep , if I become weak we wont be able to take care of Kunal? BUT?.. BUT?. I feel tensed if he does something to himself.. Oh god.. I can't sleep.. I wish we were in the same room? this freedom of individual space sometimes restricts us to know if the other is in immediate emotional need?

Sindhu cried for a while and Aarav heard and he was in his own thoughts? certain helplessness in him also was creeping up.

Sindhu: Zubby I should try to sleep right.. even U should Sleep Zubby.. I will hum the tune to U which is an expression of my happiness which I try to bring out making myself to feel positive every time. I will hum it.. I need to be strong? My family needs my strength?.  Laa..Laa.. (her voice was choking with emotions as she tried hard to make herself stronger) Laa LaaaLaalAaa Hmm Hmm HMm OOOOO hooo Hooo..

Aarav heard the tune, this time it had a grim sad soul to it with her heart in pain? Aarav heard her all through the way she was trying to make herself get stronger planning tomorrow she will try something else and make Kunal come out of the depressed state. Make her father relax and help her mom. She didn't sat crying alone in the night all the way but stopped crying as she was preparing herself to support her family in this crisis situation and make herself enough composed to face it and bring others out of the worries. Aarav was going through her emotions along with her...  he realized how she was under a lot of personal turmoil but she was making herself to stand up and fight the situation with a smile.

At last it was 2 am and she slept. Aarav heard her and knew she was a girl who will never give up by crying sitting in a place she is strong emotionally. She may be scared delicate as we look at her but inner strength in her is far far stronger. As Aarav too was going to sleep he woke up with another thought? Uptil now he without permission secretly heard the conversation of Sindhu from her personal life.. If she knows she will be very upset with him.. He cant hide this for long? and cant lie as well.. He needs to talk with her and apologize. He wants to talk and tell her, her friendship is the most precious and beautiful thing happened in his life? Aarav thought he has to tell all this only after the crisis situation in Sindhu's family is resolved. This is the time as he realised its important to stop using the mike as a way to hear her and help himself, make Sindhu guide him. He switched off the signal and kept the wires in his cupboard as he kept them? his eyes gazed?. One last time.. he took it out again..and again he kept inside as if he felt can he stay away from hearing her? and feeling close to her? as if the connection with Sindhu was getting stopped and a very important relationship was getting disconnected. He thought over and firmly told himself.. 'No Aarav now few things U too need to do? and to stop urself.. I need Sindhu as a friend but not secretly hear her out like a thief.'

Aarav realized Sindhu is his guiding force,

She is close to him and his friend of course,

He wants her to know this, accept him as her friend,

Aarav wants this friendship to grow deeper & never end?

Aarav was very very tensed he was not hearing the mike and he was not knowing what's happening to Sindhu. He was worried for her if she is still able to be strong or not? is her brother ok or not.. How things at her home r? He was thinking about Sindhu's parents too if they r able to cope with whatever is happening.. He wondered if he could get to know the situation somehow. But there was no source. Harshad didn't know much about it and Aarav didn't get into telling him as it was Sindhu's family matters. Aarav was very confused how to get to know... he would get eager to hear the mike but would stop himself?saying 'No?. let me  think of some other way?'

Part: 17

In the end, Aarav realized he should call her up? Aarav thought it was so simple solution why was he making it look so complex, he called her up... On the other side of the call was Sindhu's mom... Aarav asked Aunty if Sindhu was at home, she told Sindhu has gone to the market. Aarav then asked about Kunal and she informed Kunal has gone with his father to see the centre he has got for his board exams. Aarav kept the receiver down ? he felt he didn't get to know anything about the situation, whether it is better or not... He thought the direct way is to meet Kunal that will show him how things r at this moment...

He went towards Kunal's school?. While he was driving the car, one of his family friend called him to ask him about a computer spear part he want as his laptop isn't working and he needs urgent replacement so if he still had his old laptop lying at home. Aarav told him to take it from his house and soon he thought about something and he drove towards Kunal's school excitedly. He saw Kunal with his dad. Kunal looked too pale and his eyes were as if half dead, he wanted to get out of the place... Pushing his dad to take him back home?

Aarav: Hi Kunal...

Kunal looked at him and tried to recollect?

Aarav: Kunal I am Aarav? remember that day Sunny key sath jab tumhari ladaee ho rahi thi.. or should I say tumhari peetaee ho rahi thi? (he said to lighten the moment)

Kunal's dad: Kunal tum jantey ho issey.. (Uncle felt a bit odd with Aarav's previous sentence and he could guess Aarav to be older to kunal and so how come they r friends)

Kunal: Papa.. yeh Aarav hai Dii ?Sindhu Dii ke purane college mey dost tha? Sunny ke sath ladai mey meri help ki?

Aarav: Hello uncle... I am Aarav and I am studying in final year in JH College. I must say Kunal & Sindhu share such a beautiful brother sister relationship that sometimes I feel jealous I wish I had a bro or sis?

Kunal's father smiled and shook hands with him: Hi Aarav... thank u. Am proud of my children... (He looked at Kunal and said.) Always...

Aarav liked the confidence Kunal's father was trying to give to Kunal? it actually gave Aarav some more confidence to read the situation better... Kunal didn't react much but after his father said 'proud of'.. He felt like crying... crying as he knew he was not able to be the perfect son to such wonderful parents? Instead of boosting his confidence it made Kunal to feel smaller in front of the love his father has, as if he has no future and how can his parents bear him all their life? Kunal's father could realize Kunal again is feeling inferior?and he didn't know what to say... Aarav too had realized the tears filled in Kunal's eyes...

Sometimes with lack of will power; it's a feeling totally painful,

When U realize Ur life in the eyes of society can be shameful,

With No degree, No merit, No work, No future to Ur name,

Ur family is taking so much pain so Life can't be the same?

Aarav: Uncle if U don't mind, can I spend an hour with Kunal. I wanted to talk to him about something. I will drop him home, U don't need to worry...

Kunal's father wasn't sure, he felt confused and knew Kunal isn't in a state to enjoy with his friends Kunal's father was confused what reply to give...

Kunal: I don't want to go anywhere. I will go home with my dad... Aarav? Aaj nahi?

Aarav pulled him... 'areee .. tujhse baat karni hai...' he pulled Kunal towards his side and opened the car door. Kunal's father did not understand what's happening?

Aarav: Uncle an hour and we will be back home...  (He said with so much confidence and a broad smile)

Kunal looked at Aarav with anger as if Aarav had hurt him more... Aarav drove the car and spoke?

Aarav: Kunal... woh Sunny kahan hai aaj kal..boxing champ banana tha ussey..

Kunal: Mujhe nahi pataa? yehi baat karni thi? ?(He said with in a rude tone rude)

Aarav: nahiii.. bohat si baatein thi.. waise? hmm Main soch raha tha.. tere exams?

Kunal heard exams and he was scared does Aarav know about his state, he didn't want to show his weak side to anyone...

Aarav: Tere exams hogaye to mera ek kaam tha tujhse?  See Kunal U may not be knowing but I am in my final year and after this year I will start working? I was wondering what to do next? I was thinking to start a business with minimum investment... My friend was suggesting me computer assembling and it is a good option; nowadays assembled products r cheaper and work well and demand is also good? From Sindhu I guess I heard some day she told.. Kunal can dismantle the computer parts and knows how to assemble it too? Hey Kunal I am not much into computers? I like Management Economics more...  My family friend works in Computer Company, he asked me to start business, I have investment and could U help into the assembling I mean will U be interested in working along with us after U finish ur exams..? I have asked my friend and he is working on it... U will join...? We can run that?

Kunal was excited: It's a good idea... but there will be lots of investment needed? and at professional level? me. ..I... how...

Aarav liked the fact that Kunal wanted to converse and ask him more...

Aarav: Ya? I will do the investment I have enough bank balance for it...  though profit is less in the start I want it to have scope for future...

Kunal: I have done few courses as I love this computer mechanism, but I am not professionally qualified into any big computer course, its like I read magazines, I read sites on the net and I have got the interest... . In my friends home I go and sort out computer related trouble shooting n all problems, Old outdated comps we just try and dismantle and use the monitor and all and add it into new one and make a brand new products? but it's for our use... I don't know professionally how we can look at making finished products. I can't do that alone...

Aarav: My friend is professional in it... He works for a company and they do all this, he wanted me to take the initiative to start a business with him, I was avoiding as I didn't knew much about it myself? I needed someone whom I can trust to be with me and make me aware of the whole assembling process too and not just the management thing? It's like I need a person assisting him and also telling me how things progress in that? I can trust u as u r Sindhu's brother... and u have interest in it... u will learn along side and we can work ?  even for me the whole management, marketing in such a field is new but I will learn along when I get into it?

Kunal: Ya? After my exams lets get focused into it? and I will grow my knowledge before results?

Aarav was happy Kunal talked about result so he is appearing for exams...

Aarav: Great I will tell him I am ready for investment and after U finish ur exams let us have a meeting with all of us together and we can work on it. It's up to U how u juggle college later on with this...Will U be able to juggle?

Kunal smiled: College..ya.. theek hai.. I am interested in working and learning this assembling... I surely will join U and college is in the morning rest of the time I will have free...

Aarav: Ok so focus on ur exams now... though they won't have anything to do with our work. Pass hua to achaa hai.. U will give us treat when we meet? Fail hua to mere liye achaa hai.. I know u will be concentrating on this totally working on it full day?. (He laughed) Chit bhi meri patt bhi meri.. .. Kunal laughed along with him?

Aarav: Nahi to kya.. yeh exam exam why take it like it's the end of the world.. for some people.

Kunal looked at him not making Aarav realize he is among such people?

Aarav: I mean.. why u appear for exam to get good marks and get into college and later every thing is to get good work , good job have ur future secured and make ur parents proud.. Now giving best for ur papers is fine.. or else give best  to ur ability interest which U have and that can earn every thing? A secured future and make ur parents proud?  Pass honekeliye try karne ka.. give ur 100% but if u cant that means u r better in something else and give ur 100% in it.. and it works.. . Pass hue to treat and fail hua to lets meet?

Kunal & Aarav both smiled and Aarav gave his phone number and both had Coke. Aarav and Kunal spoke about a lot of things and Aarav shared with him How he use to learn only15 answers out of the 100 and pray, 'jackpot lagjaye?' and at least 5 to atey he said?  which made it easy for him to pass in exams?. Kunal felt the pressure in his mind had eased already but with a future of working made him feel excited about looking ahead into tomorrow which was the MOST important thing which he lacked before, which had scared him.. When something exciting was there to look out in future his depression gave way to positive energy to come inside him?

What people r scared of actually these days in real?

It's when they start feeling future has nothing to cheer,

People r depressed by a past and upset by the present,

It's better to assure oneself in present that a beautiful future is near?

Aarav dropped Kunal at his place and Kunal's face was beaming with confidence now... The dark eyes now turned into a different shade with his smile stretching and reaching them? Aarav felt his heart beats beating faster as Kunal forced him to come inside his house? Aarav was to meet Sindhu now and he didn't knew why he felt nervous? Kunal pulled him inside and Kunal's father was watching it standing near the window and knew Kunal is back to his self, Kunals dad felt immense happiness to watch this sudden change in his son? Aarav walked inside the house?

Dil achanak Yunh bechainsa kyun hai,

Dil mey uthii yeh ajeebsi leher kyun hai,

Dost hi to hai jissey main pehley bhi mil chukaa hun,

Sunaa Issko kai baar, Manoo aaj Pehli baar Dekh raha hun?

Part: 18

Aarav came inside sat and Kunal introduced him to his mom. Aarav smiled and as he looked at the house, he felt something very special... this is the place where his friend Sindhu stays and so many conversations he heard while she was here? Aarav's eyes moved towards the rooms and he smiled wondering from which room Sindhu will come out. Aarav asked Kunal if Sindhu was at home? and his mom replied she hasn't yet come. Kunal was talking with him and while walking towards Kunal's room, Aarav passed through the adjacent room of Sindhu's... From the open door he saw her college bag and knew its Sindhu's room? He saw those soft toys and felt very glad inside his heart? the window from where Sindhu saw those stars he wondered...

Aaj yeh jagah mujhe apnisi lagti hai,

Dost ki parchain jo mere saath chalti hai,

Tum keh rahi thi; Main Sun raha tha,

Dost bangayi tum; main Jeena Sikh raha tha?

Kunal pulled him inside his room and sat talking while his mom served them Cold drink. Kunal's father and his mom sat together in the drawing room and discussed this sudden change in Kunal. His father was very pleased and glad that Aarav surely has brought out this change in Kunal? they were smiling and chatting as if their worries have minimized.  At that time Sindhu entered...  Sindhu came inside and could sense her parents' r very happy with something. Later on her father told her what happen today at the school. Sindhu heard Aarav's name and was shocked, from where did he came and what he spoke with Kunal which changed his mood? She walked towards her room to keep her things... She was happy as well as a bit confused; Aarav here? what must have he said or did to bring a change in Kunal and Why he would, how he did? She kissed her Zubby and told Zubby...

Sindhu: Zubby Miracle... miracle... I must say? but how... I mean both the miracle in the same place in the same room r sitting.. (She laughed off) Guys r weird na... I mean so many people keep saying 'What goes in a women's heart is very difficult to understand ? actually here I can feel Men r difficult to understand... Aarav changed I don't know whose Kind advice he followed (She joined her hands and made a loud noise as if she is thankful to whover it is) which helped hundreds of students? Kunal he changed, we his family couldn't bring out a smile on his face? how Aarav brought about that?

Aarav Ki buraiyaan ginatey ginatey thaku nahi main,

Apne Bhai ka pyaar jatatey jatatey ruku nahi main,

Aarav tha lafanga najaney kaise sudhar gaya,

Sudharaa aisaa Ki mere Bhai ko mujhse behtar samjh gaya?

Soon she heard Aarav's voice form behind?

Aarav: Hi? Aunty told me... U have come... I thought I should meet U. How r u doing Sindhu?

Sindhu turned towards the door and had her Zubby in her hand: Fine... (She said with astonishment she could sense a drastic change in his tone and the way he stood before her... something very very pleasant)

Aarav: Sindhu .. I have apologized for my mistakes to many? and I know it's not enough to undo whatever wrong I did still this is the least I could do? U too plzz forgive me, I have played with ur emotions as well?and..

Sindhu interrupted: Aarav, I am forgiving all that. I mean I don't want ot remember those... It was nightmarish but leave the past? I can see some change in U and am happy if it reflects kindness ?

Aarav looked at her and her eyes? her smile... the cute Zubby in her hand and he was looking at her? feeling oh he wish he could see her as well every day and not just hear her so often. As if he was so much wanting to meet and now he has so much to tell her?

Aaj Aisa lagta hai Dil mera Jhoom utha hai,

Tumhe Apni nazroo mey samaa lu aisa lagta hai?.

Sindhu felt weird with the sudden silence and the continuous smile on Aarav's face as if he is thinking something and is very happy?

Sindhu: Aarav, if u don't mind, can u tell me what u spoke with Kunal?.

Aarav: Why not... Sure? I knew Kunal was under stress and in depression over his exams... and I knew u all in ur family r worried. I wanted to know what was happening and wanted to meet Kunal? When I went towards his school my friend called up and U know this friend of mine was after me for giving him financial help to start his business and we can be in partnership. I realised that once U had spoken that Kunal is god at assembled computer making... So I felt this is the right opportunity to talk to him if he loves that work.. I knew that for a boy especially the main stress is how will he be able to live up to the expectations of the society where HE has to run the house.. It's a mental situation developed in all men. I knew if he gets a situation a light where his future is secured ? that will get him out of his depressed state that what I thought and I gave him the suggestion to join in this business if he wants to and also gave him the edge that his exam results don't make any difference to this opportunity and that worked.. Am sure now he has that beam of light through which he can see his future in it..and it brought a smile on his face? when stress is less appearing for exam is ok.

Sindhu heard and realised, this was the way to bring Kunal's broken will power to get stronger? they had not worked on that ?

Sindhu: Thank U Aarav... I mean Ya, I never thought this path.. I mean I kept telling him I will help him in his studies, dad also helped? We worked on the present situation telling him exam dedo.. fail hue to hue.. Exam dooo exam do... But we didn't guide him to 'what if fail hogaye'... 'What will be the next he has to do? he shouldn't be scared of failure we told him but failure hokey bhi options we didn't provide with... Computer assembling... Kunal is very good in it... I know... 

(She smiled and as if there were tears of happiness in her eyes...)

Sindhu: Aarav? U did a VERY BIG FAVOUR to me.....

Aarav could see the love she has for her brother... and the tears of happiness in her eyes...

Aarav: Don't u cry I can't handle those tears flowing... and I tell u .. I am THANKFUL TO U and to Kunal? Actually I never thought about my future after this final year and see now Kunal and U have guided me to a perfect path to lead?. I can work on this business venture... my dad use to tell me what U want to do Aarav... think... and I never thought over... and Now I know what is it.. Along side I have got a wonderful friend like Kunal. In these 30 minutes in his room, he showed me his PC and the way he does those?Oh he is talented and sharp handling those tiny tiny piece of copper I don't know even whats it called?  THANK U SINDHU... Really u r my guiding force? My THE special friend?. Whatever positive change has taken place in my life? U r the person who made it possible?

Sindhu wondered what she changed, why Aarav is calling her his guiding force?. She was confused and while she was thinking she looked at her Zubby in her hand wondering when did she?

Aarav quipped: That's Zubby right Sindhu? It's very cute? (Aarav said it in the excitement of having a look at it from so close.)

Sindhu looked at him with amusement: U know his name?

Aarav knew now the truth will be out...

Sindhu: How do U know his name?? and?? Oh god how u know about Kunals state in the first place? It just slipped of my mind.. How come u r aware of these tensions in my family? Who told U?

Aarav:  I heard when U were telling these issues to Zubby at night? I...

Sindu: U heard me say this?. How come?

Aarav walked while Sindhu wondered where is he going, Aarav took out the small tiny mike from her college bag.. and Sindhu wondered what it was?

Aarav showed her the mike? and said,

Aarav: This is the thing which helped me to hear U saying those details...

Sindhu: what is this?

Aarav: It's a tiny mike, its singal use ot reach me and I was able to hear whatever was spoken around the area of the mike?.

Sindhu was stunned? and with a slight disbelief?she said,

Sindhu: Why would someone keep this... Who could...?

Aarav: I kept this? after our 1 month girlfriend bet was over... I wanted to know what u and Harshad spoke? I was curious what U spoke so much at length with him?.

Sindhu: What? U kept this mike? (She sat on the bed with shock) U were listening to every minute detail of my life? what I was doing day, night keeping a watch on me... Knowing what I was discussing? even my family matters? (Her voice became low and she was saying each line with long pause)?.U heard all?. U know? everything was out in the open for U to use it as U want?

She sat, her tears flowed, and she became silent. Aarav looked at her and felt immense anger on himself, her silence was scarign him?.as if he wanted Sindhu to hear and not sit silently but slap him hard, hit him?

Don't be silent, keeping the pain inside U,

Hit me I am the one who brought such pain to U,

I know I was a jerk what I did isn't right,

Give me the punishment and do what a friend might?

Part: 19

Aarav: Belive me I was a jerk, stupid, brat, useless, an idiot call me whatever U want? but U have changed me now. Most of the conversations I heard; it made me to transform myself into a better person. I started to feel emotions that I never felt existed near me... but those emotions I started feeling within me itself... Belive me Sindhu there were no conversation which were embarrassing actually all of them threw light at truth that I couldn't see before... I could not see what U all knew? I know I hurt U and I am punishable to play with all ur emotions?I am SORRY.. Punish me Sindhu... I wanted to tell U the truth and admit? The day I realised secretly hearing ur life is not right... I have restricted my self not to?

Sindhu: Ur dirty mind I hadn't seen Aarav? Now I can read what u wanted to gain out of that device...

Aarav (understanding what she is imagining): Honestly I?

Sindhu shouted out loudly: No.. don't tell me that U were not wanting to hear something really embaraasing things from my personal life... Dont tell me U didn't want to hear something U could use as a tool to humiliate me or embarrass me in the college?

Aarav: I... (He knew in the start he wanted to hear only those but later it was only to hear Sindhu but nothing dirty on his mind?)

Sindhu trying to control her anger: When a person comes close physicaly without U wanting to? Its an abuse a physical abuse... I didn't let u do that.. and U asked me to say Sorry for it in the college?. and when a person tries to hear out watch out secretly getting closer to someone's mental emotional side which includes one's private conversation .. It's also an abuse and I couldn't stop u from doing that... U have harmed me but like a coward, and I hate it.. I hate it... I cant now ever freely talk with myself and pour my emotions out.. I will be feeling may be someones secretly is around me listening. U have affected my life.. and U have gone through all pages of my daily life without my permission? I don't even know what all u heard.. May be many issues about my family r open to U? I feel so cheated?

I feel cheated as if U read out pages of my personal diary,

What all u heard, it can be so personal & that makes me wary

U can misuse as U had assess to my life's every second,

By just saying sorry now; things situation cannot amend?

Sindhu was crying now and Aarav was feeling how can he make her to stop crying...

Aarav: Sindhu, slap me, hit me.. Punish me? I want to take the punishment and free myself from the burden.. Sindhu pllzz don't cry ? Sindhu ur life was so beautiful that it inspired me to make my life beautiful as well?  I want ur friendship.. For me U r my friend whom I do not want to hurt ever...

Sindhu: I don't need a friend like U.. a creep, a selfish goon like u ..  Harshad once told me? that U r better than others like Mani .. as U like girls to be in awe of U?but U don't push and pull them to get that closer to U? He told me Sindhu that day Aarav may have done bymistake? But now I realize.. U don't have any limits? U can cross any limit? I gave u ur parents Kasam remember but No U don't care about anyone...  U can do anything to get what u want? U want punishment from me.. Is it ok to u if I keep a mike in Ur parent's room?

Aarav's eyes, which were lowered before, now he looked at her with uncomfort. Sindhu looked at him with anger...

Sindhu: No.. U cant let that happen..  then how could u do this to me ? I have set for myself some principles & values which I can never cross even if I want to teach u a lesson I cant cross those ever.. I cant ever steep as low and as ill minded as u can?  I don't even know where I took my college bag? what u heard.. may be conversation where I may not be there? my family may be there. Or my friends may be? I don't trust anything U said? U used it..and now u admit it honestly and I should take ur Sorry.. No way...

Aarav: Plzz Sindhu... I didn't misuse anything.. But I know what I did was wrong.. . I have learnt my lessons and I want to be a better individual? give me a chance...

Sindhu: U will never get my friendship... I don't even want to see ur bloody face? U better leave my room, my house. Do not do anything for my family my brother? I don't need anything in return.. My family is strong enough to cope with anything.. we r not unhuman & selfish like u? Stay out of my life from now? (She still had tears in her eyes but lot of anguish )

Aarav: But.. Sindhu..

Sindhu: Get lost?  

Sindhu's mother came into her room as she wondered why Sindhu didn't come to have her tea?

Sindhu mom: Sindhu? (She realised Sindhu was in tears and very upset.. anger too could be seen on her face)

Sindhu: Mom? he is the one who forced me to act his girlfriend.. He is a ?. ??????????.. (The silence after that and SIndhu's angry face made her mom know Aarav deserved nothing less than humiliation)

Sindhu'smom: Sindhu We have to throw him out or he can manage on his own...

Aarav was shocked with that..

Sindhu: He can manage? he can do anything? Get out ?.and in future as well never ever talk to me... or show me ur face... I can't bear ur presence near me... GOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Aarav walked few steps ahead his heart was filled with unsaid emotions? Sindhu's cries he could hear, it had already teared his heart apart.. the pain in her eyes had made him to hate himself more.. The words and the way Sindhu felt Aarav used the mike to get to know dirty things made him know How Sindhu perceives him which is nothing less than an animal? he could hear Sindhu's mom going towards Sindhu and consoling her and asking her what happened and She telling her mom with tears?.

Aarav walked out of the house? he didn't knew what he should do. He went home and had a look at the casattete of the conversations he had heard of Sindhu which were in his cupboard. He destroyed all of them? throwing them down and stamping over them? his anger frustration & helplessness he removed on those? He was in pain but he didn't know what he can do to punish himself and make Sindhu know he feels for her.. and he wants her friendship in his life?

Sindhu for me Ur friendship meant so much more,

As if I am a plant U r the oxygen around me to grow,

How I wish I could make U hear what my heart is speaking,

When U cry due to my deeds, my heart starts bleeding?

Next day Aarav got a call from Kunal. Aarav realised Kunal didn't knew what happened, Sindhu hadn't said anything to him may be due to his exams and mental state. Aarav spoke with him as usual and whenever Kunal would share about Sindhu Aarav would feel very emotional. Aarav use to follow Sindhu's day observing her from distance but the closeness which he felt remained the same... Somewhat the distance increased his want to be friends with her...  He was disappointed how could he change the situation and be friends with her?

Aarav never wanted to use Kunal's friendship to come closer to Sindhu. Friendship with Kunal was a genuine effort. With days, he use to talk with Kunal and push him to work for his exams and share his talks. Make a friendly atmosphere for Kunal while his exams dates were coming closer. At home, Aarav's parents knew something was going in Aarav's life which is depressing him. Aarav shared with them what all happened... While his dad told him to leave those issues aside whatever happened he can't change the things but in future to make sure no one is hurt by him. Aarav's mom had something else to say? She said.. Aarav Ur punishment was losing her friendship? U have to accept that? No place for U to know her more.. that was ur punishment.. Also may be the girl wants to forget the fact that someone has gone through her personal life and knows some close facts? when she will look at U she will be reminded again n again that Its true.. U know how she cries when she is alone.. How she talks with her friends.. How she naughtily behaves at home.. All these hurt her that u without her knowledge know her small life details which r tooo precious and she never wanted anyone to invade that? She cant in any case want to see u ever.. Want to talk to u ever...

That was the time Aarav knew everything is over.. He can 't get her to be friends with him? The biggest failure of his life... The biggest price he has to pay.

Won't U ever forgive me?

Won't U ever feel for me?

Won't U ever want to be friends with me?

Won't U ever want to meet me?

I care for U so much more than u could think,

I feel for U as if between heart and mind U r the link,

As I look at U I can feel U capture my heart at a glance,

Don't hate me so much plz Sindhu Give me one more chance?

Part: 20

After few weeks, Harshad came to meet Aarav. Aarav was sitting in his class on the bench, the class was over but Aarav was in his thoughts and alone... Harshad could sense, Aarav is in deep thoughts...

Harshad: Kya soch raha hai? What is bothering u now? is it about Who should be the next Victim to get the mike connected?  (He laughed and it hurt Aarav) Mere Bag mey koi mike to nahi rakha na? (He asked smiling with a stern face)

Aarav was very upset already and Harshad's words made him to feel more ashamed of himself. He kept his head down and did not look at Harshad. Harshad could observe a broken state from Aarav's body language. Harshad had known Aarav from his school days and for the first time he saw Aarav not replying but quietly mourning inside...

Harshad realizing he has to become soft:  Aarav, remember that day U told all of us. That U got to know what u should not do and u also said that in our gang none ever tried to say Aarav No? don't do this and u felt we were together from so many years atleast once, or atleast one among us, should have guided that it was wrong. Aarav I am among those who were close to u from years but never felt U could change? or may be never tried to change or make u realize?  I am sorry..

With those words Aarav felt for first time someone wanting to emotionally heal him? Aarav hugged Harshad and looked at him..

Aarav: U don't have to be Sorry? I never created that space to feel we have that much right to share our views! U know after Sindhu told me not to show her face ever? not to talk to her ever? get out of her life... I felt isolation was my punishment?  Now when I heard u say Sorry and feel for me?  I felt like a friend with whom I could share my heartache? Harshad I don't have friends but I need them? I need a shoulder to hold on, I need a person to listen to me? I need someone to understand what I am going through? I changed didn't u feel it, didn't u see it?realize it..  Now after I feel I am a better person why am I not given a second chance? I wish I could hurt myself and do something to punish myself but my parents love me so much and I know they will be hurt if something happens to me? What should I do?  If I have changed today its by the conversations I heard of Sindhu with U & her other friends, with her family and with herself. If there is a friend I have realised to be closer to me and guided me was Sindhu..How can I bear that she is so upset with me?  If a person has changed u wont grant mercy, u wont allow him the friendship which will never let him go to the wrong path ever.. Is isolation the punishment I have to face? for me her friendship is the most important? Ever day I think about her, I feel she guides my life? Harshad plzz atleast U tell her to forgive me? talk ot me?

The person who brought about the hidden emotions out,

Love, respect for others and for myself who brought about,

The person who is special to me and dear to me now,

Can't bear her hatred, Can't we become friends somehow?

Harshad could feel Aarav was extremely emotional while he said this...

Harshad: U know what u did was very wrong and Sindhu forgiving u? I don't think she will? She has seen U as a spoilt brat while I have seen the transformation so I can feel for u? John told me U said Sorry to him and thanked him. He told me U went to his house and in front of his parents, U thanked him. I have seen the way U have started to respect the professor's, I have seen how U stay away from planning pranks.. I have seen u in these days standing for students not be ragged. I know u spoke with principle about having a psychologist before exams hit us. But Sindhu to realize U r genuinely changed and what u did with her was a matter of the past.. She won't agree with me that easily? It's too difficult? She hates even if I take ur name? talking about U she can't tolerate..

Aarav knew the answer will be the same but he hoped Harshad could change something; hoped something makes Sindhu realize Aarav isn't that bad as she perceives?

Kash Aisa hota Tum mujhe samajh Paati,

Meri bhool ko maaf kar apna dost Maan Sakti,

Lekin mujhe tumhari dosti naseeb nahi hue hai,

Dil mey ek koney mey aab bhi ass jagii hue hai?

Harshad: Aarav I can't get u Sindhu's friendship? but for the years I have known U and for the few days I have seen u changing transforming urself I want to tell u.. U have me as Ur friend... anything which is possible from my side... I will try to do?

Aarav smiled with his words: Thanx buddy.. That's really nice of U.. I know I have been very harsh on everyone. Even the base of the mike episode was wanting to hear what u and Sindhu always spoke ? I couldn't figure at that time .. Sindhu is very special? anybody can feel the positive spirit while talking with her, her warm nature , her beautiful way of talking , guding caring for her friends.. .  She in her own way is witty? smart? bold? strong? funny? cute? innocent? delicate? scared but MOST important She has a beautiful Soul? She is lovely and pretty? but THAT smile of hers is the most infectious? She is intelligent as well? She?

Harshad saw the smile on Aarav's face while he was talking about Sindhu and tried to understand Aarav actually is feeling for Sindhu much more than a friend could? but Harshad kept silent... and kept his thoughts in his mind.

Aarav Kya Yeh sirf dosti hi hai jo

yunh tumhara chehra khill utha hai,

Kya yeh bechaini ek dost ke liye hai

jo Tumhara jahan yunh Suna hogaya hai,

Sindhu ka Naam letey hue,

uskii baatein kartey hue tum kahin kho gaye ho,

Aapne aap ko bhi bhool kar

jaise kissi aur ke hochukey ho?.

Harshad: Ya Sindhu is a very nice girl.

Aarav excitedly: She is? U know I don't meet her, nor I can talk to her but I look at her while I drive from her college?  I feel very happy when she is laughing with her friends, her friends Diya, Kadambari, Sameer.. I feel as if I know all of them? and I feel I know how much they also, r touched by Sindhu? they r so very lucky to have her as a friend? Kunal use to tell me about Sindhu, how they fight, how Sindhu would dance and Kunal would push her aside so that she doesn't? U know when I hear Sindhu's voice.. I can forget everything and has her face all over my mind? it always brigns a smile on my face?. I

Aarav realised he is continuously talking excitedly about Sindhu? he paused?

Harshad: Kya hua...

Aarav: Nothing .. Woh I was going on talking about her and Tujhe kuch bolney nahi diya..

Harshad smiled: Kunal ke sath ab bhi baatein hoti hain..

Aarav: He finished his exams few days back and after his exams were over we had a meeting... I called him and we spoke, I informed him about what all I had done with Sindhu ? right from the bet incident?

Harshad: Pagal hai? Why were U in so much hurry to reveal it to everyone so soon...

Aarav: I can't hide anything now? Kunal is not only Sindhu's brother he is a friend to me now? I had to tell him before he starts feeling I was using him to get Sindhu's frinedshsip? or details about her life?

Harshad: what he said?

Aarav: He heard and before I realize his reply? He gave a hard punch straight on my nose? and before I could recover from that he hit one more hard one with full power again that I fell down? the whole cafeteria was looking at us..  I was bleeding from my nose and I could see Kunal was absolutely filled with anger? I did say Sorry..but he was very angry. He threw the table over me and when he started hitting me  with those chairs the staff stopped him and asked him to leave.. I was ready for whatever he gave? In life whatever I got I don't know about them but those punches I rightly deserved?

Harshad: Kunal isn't in touch with u after that..

Aarav: No.. I lost another friendship? that's why sitting here wondering.. three months and college will be over.. Nothing there in life to look forward to now? A stale feeling is there inside...

Harshad was understanding his state: Leave it?  Chal lets go.. Coming with me..

Aarav: Where?

Harshad: Friends right? so don't ask? Follow me?

Aarav smiled with some thoughts going in his mind and said: I followed Sindhu? She is my guiding force even now...  (Aarav was in thoughts of Sindhu and it brought smiles onhis face)

Harshad could realize there is a strong impact of Sindhu on Aarav. He takes her name every now n then as if she is around him 24 hours.

Bina sath hotey hue bhi Chaaro Orr hai,

Bina sath chaltey hue bhi khichti koi Dorr hai,

Dosti kahey ya kya issey badi hi anjaani hai,

Mehsus karey issey to badi hi meethi suhani hai?

*** Scroll Down***
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nisisanjh thumbnail
story airport se shuru huyi toh samjho  hit hai ...hehe...BHoomi... nice bgning... first time i guess, you r giving ur heroine a bold image.. n all the college memory ...so new n frsh .. todays youth....intersting to read ...

Arav s character already has shades.. lets c what happns next... waiting for d next part .. n yes, stop saying thnks everytime u start a new story...
msuns thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much dear for starting another story...loved the introduction...really looking forward to read further...

and Himani...the banner banner is really beautiful...grt work yaar!...

-Nimmi
binidoshi thumbnail
Hey bhoomi, am so glad u posted a new ff...have been luking frwd to reading it..the recent terror attacks in mumbai has been nothing short of a nightmare...those 3 days of terror keeps playing in my mind...

anyways coming to u're ff...am sure this will also be hatke...college set up...with a brash spolit brat n a bold selfish dame..perfect combo...lolz...do post the next part soon....

have missed u loads dear..πŸ€—

gr8 banner himani..πŸ‘πŸΌ
mad_lovee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey bhoomi..

Thanks a lot for writing a new story for all of us...finally mera daily dose toh start ho gaya ..i m so happy dear..n plz don't say thanks to me ...its u who has given me the idea for the banner of this story..i just worked accordingly n i m honoured dat u like my work...

Actually i hv nevr made any banner before but m lucky dat u believe in me n gave me this task...thanks all of u for appreciating my work( whose layout was designed by bhoomi hersel)f..so whole credit goes to her n not me:-)

Now i m goin to write abt the story...i felt so fresh aftr reading the 1st part of the story...bcoz its related to college n for most of us college means full of masti..though i did v little masti in my college days but still i miss those tensionfree days..where we know only one language n dat is of fun but not at the cost of other's emotions.. now i m eager to read the next part as i want to see the change in behaviour of Aarav ..the main character of this story..i wanna see how a spoilt brat transforms in a sweet simple guy..

So plz don't make us wait for long ..cheti cheti post karna .achchaji warna aloo ke pranthe nahi khilaongi..bana toh sakti nahi khila sakti hon only when u post the next part soon..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisisanjh

story airport se shuru huyi toh samjho  hit hai ...hehe...BHoomi... nice bgning... first time i guess, you r giving ur heroine a bold image.. n all the college memory ...so new n frsh .. todays youth....intersting to read ...

Arav s character already has shades.. lets c what happns next... waiting for d next part .. n yes, stop saying thnks everytime u start a new story...

Hi Sara,
HAhah U feel Airport se shuru ho to hit hai...hai hai... I hope u feel the same when the story ends.. though it will take time to end as this one is a long story..
About heroine bold hai..hmmm lets see what u feel after reading the next part. Yup I wanted to write a young couple story unfolding slowly . I did in my short stories but long one I hadnt so tried it...
Aarav .. hmm Hope the charcter gets a place in the vision of the readers.. luv u dear.. thanks to writer keh rahi hai..not ur friend Bhoomi;))

Originally posted by: msuns

thank u so much dear for starting another story...loved the introduction...really looking forward to read further...

and Himani...the banner banner is really beautiful...grt work yaar!...

-Nimmi

Hi Nimmi,
dear am so happy to get ur comments here... lovely.. U loved the first part.. and looking forward to the story hope u feel engrossed .. i will try my best... come on dont say thanks to me.. its all coming as u all helped my imagination to grow along...

Originally posted by: binidoshi

Hey bhoomi, am so glad u posted a new ff...have been luking frwd to reading it..the recent terror attacks in mumbai has been nothing short of a nightmare...those 3 days of terror keeps playing in my mind...

anyways coming to u're ff...am sure this will also be hatke...college set up...with a brash spolit brat n a bold selfish dame..perfect combo...lolz...do post the next part soon....

have missed u loads dear..πŸ€—

gr8 banner himani..πŸ‘πŸΌ

HI Bini jannu,
Bini I missed u lots.. saw just ur name and was like..wow!! Bini is here.. i know u have been very very busy... so sweet to get online and read and comment..  ya college spoilt brat ehhehe and selfish dame.. isnt it common..lol.. ya i will post next part soon...

hey bhoomi..

Thanks a lot for writing a new story for all of us...finally mera daily dose toh start ho gaya ..i m so happy dear..n plz don't say thanks to me ...its u who has given me the idea for the banner of this story..i just worked accordingly n i m honoured dat u like my work...

Actually i hv nevr made any banner before but m lucky dat u believe in me n gave me this task...thanks all of u for appreciating my work( whose layout was designed by bhoomi hersel)f..so whole credit goes to her n not me:-)

Now i m goin to write abt the story...i felt so fresh aftr reading the 1st part of the story...bcoz its related to college n for most of us college means full of masti..though i did v little masti in my college days but still i miss those tensionfree days..where we know only one language n dat is of fun but not at the cost of other's emotions.. now i m eager to read the next part as i want to see the change in behaviour of Aarav ..the main character of this story..i wanna see how a spoilt brat transforms in a sweet simple guy..

So plz don't make us wait for long ..cheti cheti post karna .achchaji warna aloo ke pranthe nahi khilaongi..bana toh sakti nahi khila sakti hon only when u post the next part soon..

Hi Himani,
Oyee banner u made and I dont want to take the credit of ur creativeness. Am sure u didnt need any of my sketch work..its just i couldnt help but interven in ur work.. u did a lovely job and I am happy.. so r many readers here they loved ur work...
Ya college life has so many shades and ya even i couldnt enjoy my college days to the fullest..but whatever i enjoyed its too precious...ahhaha u to ekdam flashback se back aney ka keh rahi ho.. hmmm dhere dhere dear.. u will first know kaun kya and kyun...:))lol...
I will not make u wait long..akhir mere parathe thande ho jayengey ..and i dont liek the microwave wale re heated ones.. so cheti cheti will post the parts.. tc