Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
So we all know that our Vasu dearest is in the pits from finding out that her plan failed and what seemed to be a trap has become her own graveyard... Even though she's all depressed right now, we've seen her bounce back and plan out something or the other to get her way...

and now with RagVir's shaadi/engagement coming up, what do you think she will do to stop it? For all cases, all raaz's are out expect the shart in which Sadhna married... how can she use anything against the Sharma's this time? It's going to be a tough one for Vasu especially since all things are against her, but is there something we're missing? cmon guys, we know this shaadi won't go all hunky dory as we would want it, maybe Vasu will plan something out...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Vasu's agli chaal (next move)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bini311

IF-Dazzler

Bini311

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I thought about this. You know now Shishir broke off the engagement, Vasu will go to Sharma's house and tell that he broke off the engagement because he wants Ranvir as his damad. She will accuse Ragini of telling Shishir about Ranvir. He didn't stick to his words, and she will provoke Mama ji.

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Yeah she is capable of anything but this time I feel she will be sideliend and her hubby will take a lead and let the amrriage happen, Vasu might participate in all with helplessness.

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@Bini: wow, nice thoughts, it could be very much possible that Vasu provokes Shishir's family against the Sharma's, but to think about it, what does Shishir's family have to do w/ Sharma's now? they aren't going to be ristedaars anymore, so Im not sure how much that'll help... All I can think of is for Vasu just to sit back and watch the shaadi...

Kkadss

Goldie

Kkadss

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Nah... I dnt think she'll go provoke Mamajee... She's a witty female but wise as well... She's got the taste of her poison once (by trusting Naveen and assuming things with Sharma parivaar) she will think 10 times before concluding on anything now...

But come to think of it.. She had predicted that Shishir's family will call off the relation and thats what happened....

Now I wanna see Ranveer's reaction... The precap today was awesome.. Alekh cooking up a story to tease Ranveer... I am awaiting for tomorrow's episode...

-Kads

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
She would do everything whatever she things is right rather her ego things is right.. finally she wont be able to intefere and control destiny according to her own convinience.... Just that her actions is just driving her son away from her!!

Luv,

Shagun

Aesha_Malik

Aesha_Malik

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
just something out of topic....I have been seeing this topic for quite a while and i always thought it meant...her "ugly" chal.....until i opened it and realized it meant "next"....just feeing really stupid-funny  ryte now....

ANJANA

IF-Rockerz

ANJANA

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Vasu Being Vasu Will Try all ways Possible tO stop The Marriage But Her Husband will Support Ragvir Marriage and Make It Happen and Then Vasu's Ego will be Hurt and she will Make Life Hell to Ragini and sadhana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top