5622530723 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

What is this yaar! why r the kth people showing sujal so cool!

In yesterday's episode when he came to know abt kashish truth , he was so cool, calm & quiet. He was not the one with such characterstics!

Where has all his gussa,his attitude, his anger, his temper gone!!!!!!πŸ˜•

Don't misunderstand me,i m a die hard fan of rajeev but this is not his style of reacting to a situation.πŸ˜•

Remember guys his past episodes- when he always use to show soooo

much of attitude towards piyush & kashish. I JUST LOVE HIM LIKE THAT.(WITH LOTS N LOTS OF ATTITUDE) this is what  our sujal is all about-anger, temperament, attitude. I just  want him back in his old form(although for me what matters most is his presence only) LEKIN PHIR BHI-they r ruining the actual characterstics of "SUJAL GREWAL"

i just wrote what i felt, didn't men to hurt anyone. What do u think.

Edited by 5622530723 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~puja~* thumbnail
im thinking the same thing, i don't understand how he can be so cool and calm about finding out that kashish has been the one torturing him... i don't understand that... im confused too πŸ˜•
Mohsin thumbnail
 halaat bohot kuch badal ker rakh daitain hain..... yeh mera maanna hai...........
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

What if he actually knew beforehand about Kashish's badla plans. Maybe Akshat had told him........... or maybe when she was telling akshat or Mehak about it he might have heard it...........

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Rach thumbnail
I agree with sujalfan. May be he already know realityof kash. Maybe he heard mehak n kash talking on sangeet...
or akshat or mehak hv told him abt her plans...😑.......
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sujal was shown cool...coz he already knew the truth abt kashish.......He is still the same arrogant Sujal and we love him this way..............Dont ever change Sujal.πŸ˜‰

prarthitab thumbnail
Sujal knows about Kashish and so he reacted this way. He is cool becoz along with Kashish he has also realised over years that whatever he has done with Piyush-Kashish, be it on the Bangalore hotel or during their Honeymoon time- He has not done right. So maybe he also thought that he should be taught a lesson OR maybe he knew it after the incidents but still he felt he needed this Saazaa. Anyways, it is sure that HE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT K's Badla mission. He has not changed but if he has changed for the better.
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed he could be cool.. but that was so stupid of him and akshat. if kashish says that she does not love sujal then let her be and let sujal find some other nice girl.
nandiinii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hard Rock

Sujal was shown cool...coz he already knew the truth abt kashish.......He is still the same arrogant Sujal and we love him this way..............Dont ever change Sujal.πŸ˜‰

i agree with hardrock!!sujal already knew abt kashish!!

and yeah even i hope that sujal does not changeπŸ˜‰

Edited by nandiinii - 19 years ago
MrsRajeev thumbnail
i think he already knew de truth what say sujalfan