Hey people

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Niinaa

Groupbie

Niinaa

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Hello all,

for how long will this drama with not airing the new episodes will go on?
I'm dying to see what happens next in Kya dil main hai.
could you please tell me what's this for...that producer's strike that is?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey people" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged

hey dear we all die to see KDMH again and its not the producers strike that KDMh dont air the strike is over it is because of 9X have some problem and they have said to their shows on the channel that they should not start shooting because they not ready to air new episodes and maybe well ekta buy the channel but nothing is confirmed and i have also hear that the channel well air new episodes in the mid of january but nothing is confirmed lets wait and watch!!!

priyanka30

Groupbie

priyanka30

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niinaa

Hello all,

for how long will this drama with not airing the new episodes will go on?
I'm dying to see what happens next in Kya dil main hai.
could you please tell me what's this for...that producer's strike that is?

9x internal problems.They are going through heavy losses,not able to telecast new episodes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top