Twilight

Ever been called names cos of Twilight? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100%-princess

no, it never happend to me, i find it rediculous that people will call you names just cause you like something to a certain extent. if i were you i would just tell her off.

same here nobody ever insulted me about my huge twelightmania and yeah u should ignore those random ppl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever been called names cos of Twilight? (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruexangel

IF-Dazzler

ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishat_1995

@ruexangel - omgg you know what? I had NO idea about the premiere otherwise i SO would have gone =( My friend told me in school, on the day, in a Physics lessonLOL yea my frn told me she had seen rob in the morinin on GMTV, & I was lyk noo! & thn i watchd it on U-tube & see i missd the premire as well! lol Yeh three of my friends from another class saw it cos they had a press release preview in London, which again i had no idea about otherwise i would have SO gone and seen itLOL, and i was like nooooo why didn't you take meeeLOL hehe, i wuldve gone 2,. No she hasn't, and she was like 'oh can i borrow your copy of twilight' but now i'm like NO YOU CAN'T COS I HATE YOU WITH A PASSIONLOL hehe, ya u tell her and she herself said she hates it so i dont think she'll read it anywaysLOL Ohh yess its like a drugLOL makes me go Silly lol its certainly my brand of heroine! Wink
~Rue

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Awwww Nishh!
I actually haven't had anyone insult me about being Twilight obsessed..i was told once by a friend that "OMG Leena..ur obsessed"..LOL! She was worried for me coz she didn't think me being obsessed was a good thing but she's a twilight fan herself too..so its ok!
And other than that..there's jus my cuzin who was like don't ever mention Twilight in front of my again..haha! Coz she had heard enough about it from all us friends..and then she was like u freaks! lool! But she considers anyone who reads books to be freaks coz she doesn't read books herself!

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I am called a Twilight freak by some of my friends...but i converted most of them so...now they don't complain they talk about the movie 24/7 with me!! lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top