Twilight

Ever been called names cos of Twilight? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hunyum.emoxaph

hunyum.emoxaph

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishat_1995

@emoxaph - OMEEE!!! Toilet girl?? How flipping rude! (No offense to your friends) You should start calling them Freaks who never understood the meaning of love between two people (Again no offense to your friends!).

offense no offense....i dont care...i just hate em...and wat da worst part iz...i call em freaks or watever...and dey just end up not caring!!!!

da oder day...i waz soooo excited bout da film...and i waz tellin da whole college dat im gonna go watch twilight....and den every one kept daying for about 3 days continously..."whenz da next 'toilet' show??....be sure to take some tissues!!!"

i actually threw a chair at one of da guyz...i think i hit his kneeEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever been called names cos of Twilight? (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
WHOOAAA omee that is so mean! Ditch those guys, there must be some twilight fans in your school, arn't there??

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

umm it hasnt happened to me but you could tell her off...i would definitely tell her off: with something like

"why dont you just back off, your a hater, you tell me to **** off and now you want to invite yourself......get a life and then come talk to me!!"

hehe i would probably say somethin like that, i dont take crap from anyone so i get pretty rude lol

Oh i wish i could say something like that, but i don't have the gutsOuch Plus she's like one of the most popular girls in the class cos she's so up herself, even though loads of people in the class hate herLOL
But i do tend to say stuff like you said about her to my other Twilight mateees!LOL

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
no, it never happend to me, i find it rediculous that people will call you names just cause you like something to a certain extent. if i were you i would just tell her off.

yespoo

yespoo

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
wow..twilight is still isnt out in UK..its been 3 weeks here in US...i loved the movie...must watch it!!!

sweetie..i am sooo obsessed with twlight yet i havent experienced any such thing cuz all of my friends are obsessed with twilight..
although my brother and my cousin brothers think i am insane... cuz of twilight..but i really dont care...my cousins and i always end up winning the arguement so..yea..

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
No dey exactly dint call me by names..bt ya d guys no my obsession fr Twilight..Edward Cullen n Robert  n then dis guy who is my classmate wanted my mobile..n wen i gave my mobile to him..he saw the Wallpaper n says"He is  G**"..N i m lyk no ways n i start saying u guys hv weird choices n all..N luckily i hv made all my friendz (girls)Twilight fans..so dey did cum up n speak fr me..
N der is dis guy hu si gud friend of myn..n wenever he wants to bug me..he starts syaing rubbish abt Robert n Twilight n lolz dat makes me irritated bt I dont think i hv been ever called names..
Generalli guys don't lyk romantic fictions so tht is y..dey dont no y do gurls luv Edward n TWILIGHT..And I am proud to make sum of my friendz a Twilight Fanatic:P..

hunyum.emoxaph

hunyum.emoxaph

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged

WHOOAAA omee that is so mean! Ditch those guys, there must be some twilight fans in your school, arn't there??

no dere r none!!!!! Cry

i tried to make em...but all of em read da first 10 pages and den stopped!!! ConfusedConfused

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Thanks guys!

@Mona - Oooh! 11 for you! LOL Lucky thing lol. Aww yourrr so lucky wish i was on holiday at the mo =( But i'm stuck at home doing courseworkLOL Hahaa! lol. But, i bet you passed your exams cos Twilight must have been your good luck charm! =D My friend started reading New moon in the middle of an English lessonLOL

Nothing so lucky about it NishLOL Anyways, its just a days' difference for the release. Many have seen the movie in US, online... making me feel and wonder that Am I like the last person on Earth to watch Twilight?ConfusedLOL 
Regarding my exams, I hope they went well. Even English essays kill when the essay topics come with one word - BLOOD!Confused Lol! Good luck for your coursework btwEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top