Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
WOW 12 more days more days till it comes out in the UK!!! EeeepBig smile

Anyways, have any of you been called rude names and stuff since you've been immensly obsessed with Twilight and been going on about it 24/7 at school?LOL
Cos i haveOuch and i don't want to be the only one, no offence to anyoneLOL

Cos recently, my 'friend' who i now hate with a passionAngryBig smile, asked me if i like paramore and of course, i said yehh they did the sountrack for Twilight!! And she got really mad at me! And told me to F off, and said F*ing Twilight and then said i was a piece of S***! I couldn't believe it! and then she says she's really upset i didn't invite her to go watch twilight with me and my twilight buddy's? I literally felt like punching herLOLLOL

So has stuff like this ever happened to you guys at school? Is there anyone who you hatee now cos they were being really rude to you about Twilight?LOLEmbarrassed Also do you guys think you could give me some tips on how to defend myself and Twilight?Embarrassed

Nish
x
She hates twilight and she demands to know why we didn't invite her to watch it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever been called names cos of Twilight?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

edwardsgirl

edwardsgirl

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i m having fights wid every second  person daily..........................some ove dem says that i m being a serious  freak
even on my budday cake it was written on twilight and dere was a pic of a vampire
every bdy thought really that i m gtng mad instead of being mature...lolz
but who carezzzzzzzzzzzBig smile
i love edward....i love twilight....i love everythng realted to it and i hate every one who hates it
even if its my boyfriend

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Awww Nish! 12 more days for you! I can't wait for Twilight either! 11 more days! Woot Woot!

Anyways back to the topic, I don't recall any such incidents happening to me as I'm on vacation right now for abt 6 monthsTongue But yea, in Sep I was seen everytime reading Twilight even during my O levels! O_O My classmates kept calling me "Twilight Freak" but I don't really mind. As long they keep their mouth shut and say nothing bad abt itBig smileLOL

hunyum.emoxaph

hunyum.emoxaph

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i have been called namez coz of both twilight and harry potter...

my fwendz think im a weirdo if i lyk vampire love stories...and now dey wenever i enter da studetn lounge...or meet a person in da day for da first tym...90% of em call me da "toilet girl!"...Dead
its soooo annoying....firstly coz dey r makin fun of me...and secondly dey r makin fun of twilight by callin it toilet!!! i ahve tried to stop em soooo many tymz...but itz not workin at all!!! Cry

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Havnt experienced such a thing. Infact many got addicted to twilight from me. I really don't understand why people find it insane if someone is obsessed with vampires n stuff. I mean what is so weird about it, its just a lovestory...for a change its not between two humans..what difference does it make .

ruexangel

IF-Dazzler

ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Yay i cant wait for twilight in Uk!
ne of u went to the premeire?
1 of my frens, frens seen it! & i was lyk wha? mayb she it in preview
no i hvnt experienced that lol. i actually got more twilighters obbsed from my obsession lol LOL. I dunno wt 2 advice, hmm i think ur frn will calm down lol. coz Twilight is awsome, has ur fren read twilight? coz its obviously addictive lol
~Rue

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks guys!

@The potter girl - lol yeh same, once i had HUGE argument between me and my best friend cos of Twilight and now i feel really guiltyOuchLOL
OMGGG a Twilight cake! Thats soo cool! I would SO have not found that wierd!

@Mona - Oooh! 11 for you! LOL Lucky thing lol. Aww yourrr so lucky wish i was on holiday at the mo =( But i'm stuck at home doing courseworkLOL Hahaa! lol. But, i bet you passed your exams cos Twilight must have been your good luck charm! =D My friend started reading New moon in the middle of an English lessonLOL

@emoxaph - OMEEE!!! Toilet girl?? How flipping rude! (No offense to your friends) You should start calling them Freaks who never understood the meaning of love between two people (Again no offense to your friends!).

@Ananya - Yeh same, i influenced 9 people to read it because of my obsessionosityLOL Yehh i know! What is wrong with Vampires?? They are just amazing creatures! lolLOL

@ruexangel - omgg you know what? I had NO idea about the premiere otherwise i SO would have gone =( My friend told me in school, on the day, in a Physics lessonLOL Yeh three of my friends from another class saw it cos they had a press release preview in London, which again i had no idea about otherwise i would have SO gone and seen itLOL, and i was like nooooo why didn't you take meeeLOL No she hasn't, and she was like 'oh can i borrow your copy of twilight' but now i'm like NO YOU CAN'T COS I HATE YOU WITH A PASSIONLOL and she herself said she hates it so i dont think she'll read it anywaysLOL Ohh yess its like a drugLOL makes me go Silly

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
umm it hasnt happened to me but you could tell her off...i would definitely tell her off: with something like

"why dont you just back off, your a hater, you tell me to **** off and now you want to invite yourself......get a life and then come talk to me!!"

hehe i would probably say somethin like that, i dont take crap from anyone so i get pretty rude lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top