Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
she was too graceful  to be Indian idol
robaroo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KingAnu

ananya doesn't really have an ego but her facial expressions are like that.. so ppl think she's a show off and and egoistical madwoman!!.. well, not really the latter..

i also face similar situations in my life as i too have arrogant facial expressions.

arre king sahb iha bhi aap
tandoori_deligh thumbnail
Those who watch idol know in Piano round Anu Malik had pointed this out very clearly... she may be nice and just shy but she did come across as little over confident and proud...anyways she is out! So I guess the point is proved. I think she was an OKay singer but she deserved to stay longer..Remo and the Army guy should be kicked out first  than come Mohit darling.
Why Not thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tandoori_deligh is right. Remo and Kapil should have been out instead, and then, Anu Malik's darling  Mohit.     But I think Ananya is good singer, much above OK. Whether she had ego or pride etc. are not that important.
SLV3 thumbnail
Ananya is a good singer and keeps low profile.  How come the rule suddenly changes to eliminate only one person in first gala just because Mohit was in bottom two...Mohit did not even sing well - khuda jaane song was totally offscale although Anu went ga-ga for nothing....Whatever happened, Ananya should not have been victimised...

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

You are absolutely right, Ananya is an extremely decent, very talented girl who did not compromise with her very high morals and values for this show and I applaud her for that.  I did not see her in any dramas with anyone nor did she do anything to compromise her values.

Today's show will not be shown here for another two hours but I watched her performance last night and was completely blown away. She was extraordinary.

She is only 17 years old so I know that she will go very far and make her family very proud of her. I wish her nothing but the very best. I will definitely miss seeing her in the show =(

Am pleasantly suprised that many here share my thoughts 😊. I too have the same opinion abt her .She is a very stable minded person and has good morals .

She doesnt do any dramebaazi and is there to only sing . For a 17yr old she is very focussed on her career and thats an amazing quality !👏👏
When kuldeep bought her to stage when he sang she was so level headed and mature for a 17 yr old .She danced decently for a few min and then sat . When mohit did the exact thing to tulika , tulika was making such weird faces .

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
^^^

yeah you are right
NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardyrules

Dude...who said she had Ego? She never had any ego...it was pretty clear...you are saying something that you know her personally...

She was decent girl and didn't do any Sony's dramebaaji....

Ananya was liked till piano rounds and she was selected so easily without coming in bottom ...so how can she be got eliminated directly in first gala?

I was favoring Mohit during wild card rounds...but not anymore...he was bad yesterday and he was selected still...and they bend the rules of show just they want..........show sucks ........
The result is still making so hyper about Indian Idol...that I really dont want to see it......
I have only one favorite now.....and I dont care abt others any more...........

I hope Torsha should go longer....
But Sony is using her too...and making her to do anything on  the show...the day she will stop...she will be eliminated.

This is exactly my fear that they are misusing Torsha and make her do an ugly showdown with Bhavya wihch was not needed to show On screen. I hope she gets enough votes next week to stay for longer. For me, she is a true singer. It Indian Idol is a singing competition, singing as a natural quality should be judged and Personality or performance comes after. If we calculate Torsha, she definitely have 75% singing and 25% total in personality and performance which is very good for a playback singer as well as Stage singer.
Niceup thumbnail
her  egoist attitude is the only reason for her ouster.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that Ananya was good, better than many singers in the competition. But she was ousted, why now that could be any reason, as someone said, it could be because she was not forming a part of the drama as a channel requires for TRPs, it could be the perception of the people (to some extent rightly so as she is accusing the public in her interviews and not taking defeat in her strides). To me I found her a good singer but not exiting enough, so I would have voted against her, of course not at such an early stage though.