Prachi is sensuous, Gurdip sexy

bharti_hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i have noticed this when gurdeep closes eyes while eating something from ram's hands like the cake earlier or now the food after karva chauth, the way she closes eyes and relishes........is pure saucy, steamy and brave😳

tells u difference between our inexperienced prachi and experienced gurdeep. i love both😛 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree ....love both as bani...as i don't think saying gurdeep is doing a good job as bani takes away anything from prachi's bani....but yes..i have noticed this more natural acting from both gurdeep and ram while doing romantic scenes...it could be that this jai walia is supposed to be more relaxed and spontaneous.or it could be that both are professional actors and older and married....i really don't know but it sure is a pleasure to watch...
and i hope i have not started a war here.....which btw is not the intention...
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anyways prachi looked so natural wid her scenes...
gurdeep lacks dat naturality
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah well earlier bani WAS supposed to be in awe of mr walia and be kind of timid around him...prachi did do a great job there...right now this bani is more of jai's equal and also more confident of his love for her..so she is saucy..which is more natural in a long term relationship too...but again...both are good playing bani as to what the character is supposed to be at THAT time and both are NOT interchangeable...
suwas thumbnail
I won't go into opinion about acting skills of Prachi & GK. I too think praising one doesn't mean critsizing or undermining other.

bani is more mature now, more confident, tough from her experiences in life. Not the same naive, soft spoken & soft hearted gulliable Bani any more. the way she stands up against Jigyasa than keeping quiet as she used to be before( except few occasions). HEr kids are grown up almost adults so her interaction with them will be different.

The only thing bothers me with new Bani is her interaction with Mr. Walia. Agreed they are married for a long time & wife becomes more dominating as years pass. But for me USP or uniqueness of this show was JB interaction & their age difference. Them being soul mates was more appealing because of that age difference. It's wouldn't be so unusal if they were of same age, at same level.After dubai JB relationship changed & Bani was became more & more dominating & Jaimore obedient husband . But still while talking or addressing him there was this softness, some respect which was evident with Prachi as Bani. It was also nice to see Jai listening to considering bani's word as command while at times treating her considering her being much younger to him.

I miss that. I know that GK can't copy PD. She shouldn't. She is supposed to play the part as her own. Bbut then we can't forget its still same show & some basic elements remain in a person & relationships in spite of increasing age. The person taking over can't completely ignore the basic issence of those realtionship. For example Bani always considered Adi as father figure & GK does too. Wouldn't it be odd if she now behaves with him the same way she does with Pushkar or Rano. Thats what has happened with Jai. The way she told her to get up on 4th was so harsh, domineering. Look at Ram's response. For him its same bani with just different face. The way he talks to Gk is simillar to what he used to PD & not like some one who is his equal in age.

Again I don't want to critisize acting skill but just the basic of an character. What if some one decides bani was too plain Jane & wants to portray it differently & starts dressing like Pia with spagetti strap show off blouses or modern cloths. This is same.
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i loved inexperienced pachi s scenes with JW than experienced scenes with GK.
 inexperienced Prachi have done wonderful job on 19 june😳
Edited by steffroc - 15 years ago
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

well i loved inexperienced pachi s scenes with JW than experienced scenes with GK.

inexperienced Prachi have done wonderful job on 19 june😳

ohmmmyy...😳
GK wont hav ever managed to do dat
1stFamily thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with Suwas. Actually u sed loudly what I was thinking in my heart 😊
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Suwas is right! The soap has changed a lot, the original premise of the unusual couple, younger wife to older husband...fireworks between them has changed! I don't have anything for GK or PD but some how the leap made me run away from the soap and the magic of JB disappeared, and to be completely honest, some of went even before GK came along.

Now that the couple are much older (even if they don't look very old) the concept of sensuality and sexiness is gone. I can't really judge who is sexy or who is sensual because I stopped viewing the soap after the second leap.

The soap has deteriorated since jiju-sali relationship...even though there were some really powerful scenes...even JW and BW's relationship became muddy. Even though the longing, yearning and pining was visible in both, the relationship looked doomed for the most part.

Whether it is GK or anyone else in her shoes, I don't think the magic of 2006 would ever be revived.

On an emotional level, I think RK as an actor connected more toward Prachi like an older mentor, an experienced actor looking after a young kid, and with GK it seems to be different. 

Some of the videos with Pallavi and Ram seem to have the mischievous RK in play than Ram with GK. That does not mean that they have a bad relationship...just different. I think GK is trying hard but as a 50 and 70 year old, the creatives are not about to give her scenes that they gave Prachi and Ram.

-- S
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Much as I do know that we should not be comparing two actors as from where Prachi left Gurdeep picked up, I would just like to say though with open mind I was looking forward to her acting, she left me disappointed with her artificial arched eyebrows and nodding of head, let alone RK, she does not connect with the children too even with vicky too with whom she made friends at the very beginning, I know gen x comprises of a bunch of no good actors but nor with Aditya, Rano, Dadi and she made Meera look saint.....

Like PD, Gurdeep too has soft facial features but somehow with overuse of her facial muscles she makes them look harsh...

Moderator's Note:
Please from further on don't bring actors negative physical attributes into discussion. Consider this an warning.

Edited by *Piku* - 15 years ago