Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hunyum.emoxaph

hunyum.emoxaph

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged
wat waz ur MOST fav scene from da muvee????

and which particular part did u want in da muvee dat waz not dere???

for me...i llllooooovvvveeedddd da baseball scene....it waz sooooo well picturised man...and da music fit in sooo well...emmett luked hot!! Day Dreaming

and i waz really waiting to see da scene where bella jumps pn edwards lap wen she wakes up in da morn...and da last heartbeat meter scene!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite Scene...." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
there are many scenes which were not included in the movie..like the blood scene...i jus loved it in the book..lol...
and my favourite scene was the forest one...where edward says so the Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb...gosh!..that was a really amazing scene...i almost cried...

Aana93

Aana93

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
My favorite part was the baseball scene i loved itBig smile !!   That was the best scene in the move!!

IVIathenaIVI

IVIathenaIVI

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
same here i loved teh baseball scene, (all the guys looked smokin' hot) and also the biology class scene where edward covers his nose cuz of bella's scent and also ummmm......the scene where edward introduces himself it made me laff he was like "hello" hahahaha, just the way he said it was funny,................umm from the book gosh there are soo many scene from teh book i wanted to see, umm but the one i missed the most was where bella faints from the smell of blood, lol i just wanted to see how robert would've portrayed edward in that scene it would've been halarious..........and i still think Alexis Bledel would've been a perfect bella............Smile

muzic_chick247

Goldie

muzic_chick247

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Yea i agree !! base ball scene wins ma heart... Oh and the entry of the cullens.... Hell.. that was fantastic..Jasper and alice.. Awwww!!!

Oh i love the whole tour of the house !!! That was amazing.. too bad i had seen it already... or else it would have been my fav part !!

hunyum.emoxaph

hunyum.emoxaph

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelGurlr

and i still think Alexis Bledel would've been a perfect bella............Smile

DUH!!! she SHUD have been bella...she just fits in soooo perfectly...and i hated da way Kristien dubbed da begging lines of da muve...and sum it between...it sounded az if she waz in toooooo much pain!

//Reena//

IF-Dazzler

//Reena//

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
oh i love the baseball scene..it was jst as how i was imagining it while reading the book! evryone acted so good there.

and the part i wish they put would be the do i dazzle you dialogue Unhappy edward would look so hot while saying that line..and ofcourse, the biology part [:([ really wish they put those scenes.

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I really liked the scene when Bella goes to the Cullen's house! & yup the baseball aswell; pretty much I loved watching the Cullens!

& the Piano scene was so PERFECT, Edward was looking absolutely hot there, and his expressions were like the lyrics to the tune! : )

Post Reply New Post

Go to top