Should India Declare a War on Pakistan?

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Should India declare a war on Pakistan?

Personally i think no because:

1) if we do declare a war on Pakistan, what is the guarantee that terrorists will stop attacking India in the future

2) it will actually increase terror activities because they will get another reason to attack India and become more motivated

3) the civilian government in Pakistan does not have much control over the country, and what if the      Pakistani army decides to deploy nuclear weapons into India during the war, Which was about to happen during the Kargil War. the results will be disastrous

4) India needs to secure Indian borders and increase it's intelligence services, without doing so the terrorists will keep coming into India and carrying on their deadly plans

5) India's needs to curb poverty so that no terrorist organizations can take advantage of the local people in carrying their plans

But yes we have to put pressure onto the Pakistani government by gathering International support. Pakistan has to act against the terrorist camps in it's territory and stop supporting the terrorists.

Please share your views as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Born-star thumbnail
if  both countries wanted to war then they should go a head but remeber terrorist wanted to create tension in which they have already succeed.

But more then a war i truly wanted those loser those evil ppl to be punished who are just  spoiling our religion i want india to  kill those terrorist if pakistan cant to do so....

Coz bcoz of those terrorist  we have lost our family members .😭
They did damage not only india but also pakistan.
I want pakistan  to take some positive steps.

No...

War is not the solution

War does not make things better... it may just go onto making them worse
bharti_hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
personaly i think laton ke bhoot baton se nahi marte
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pak

if  both countries wanted to war then they should go a head but remeber terrorist wanted to create tension in which they have already succeed.

But more then a war i truly wanted those loser those evil ppl to be punished who are just  spoiling our religion i want india to  kill those terrorist if pakistan cant to do so....

u r such an amazingly sensible person!! thanks for understanding wats the most important. it is all abt wisdom and open mindness and seeing the world on a greater veiw. and yu did tht. kudos!πŸ‘

well abt india killing terrorists, yu knw india can go and attack the terror camps in pakistan , and i am sure many of the sensible ppl like yu wil not b offended.. bt there r many yu hav seen urself out here also , who will giv this mission , the name of religion! they wil claim india wants to kill muslims and india wants to kill pakistanis.. so i dnt think it is possible from our part..
only pakistan can do it , yess zardari and the latest  govt seems like they dnt want these elements out there in pak , bt the democracy is not there in pakistan yu must be  agreeing with me.. military and ISI ppl rule there.. and as far as terror attacks being carried out , those ppl hav played important role in terms of giving training and arms also..sooo , the government there hs to be strong enuf to go independent and nt under them and do the work , bt it seems highly impossible....
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A big NO to war as its can make its more than worst ..terrorism shud be stop but by different means which i think the high powered committees of both countries shud decided without any interference of a third country ...thnks
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pak

yes becuz of those bas****s ppl not only india are killed..but even pak..every day we get a  news of ppl dying in karachi lahore etc etc....n our bas**** president cannot do anything..he himslef is a big looser...humray pak ko kya bachye gaya...

as for the war...war on terrorrist/Terrorism not the whole pak.!.
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No. This is what the terrorists want; we shouldn't give them that satisfaction

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A big noo, because this is what the terrorists are wanting to take place, and if India declares war on Pakistan, then there will be more killing and more bloodshed. If we want peace, then we shouldn't just say we want it, but take actions to maintain peace. The first thing  that all Pakistanis and Indians need to do is get united, and don't blame each other so that the terrorists don't become successful in their mission!! Next thing, kill those terrorists and destroy those extremist and cruel terrorist groups!! Only then peace and prosperity will come to us. So, Indians and Pakistanis should stay united and not ruin their relationship further by putting the blame on each other.πŸ˜›Adding fuel to the fire will not help at all, but will increase more losses of life.
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kay honestly, if india declares a war on pakistan, then they are messed up in their head.

you shouldnt solve a problem with violence, theres other ways too.