Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Should India declare a war on Pakistan?

Personally i think no because:

1) if we do declare a war on Pakistan, what is the guarantee that terrorists will stop attacking India in the future

2) it will actually increase terror activities because they will get another reason to attack India and become more motivated

3) the civilian government in Pakistan does not have much control over the country, and what if the      Pakistani army decides to deploy nuclear weapons into India during the war, Which was about to happen during the Kargil War. the results will be disastrous

4) India needs to secure Indian borders and increase it's intelligence services, without doing so the terrorists will keep coming into India and carrying on their deadly plans

5) India's needs to curb poverty so that no terrorist organizations can take advantage of the local people in carrying their plans

But yes we have to put pressure onto the Pakistani government by gathering International support. Pakistan has to act against the terrorist camps in it's territory and stop supporting the terrorists.

Please share your views as well

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should India Declare a War on Pakistan?" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Born-star

IF-Rockerz

Born-star

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
if  both countries wanted to war then they should go a head but remeber terrorist wanted to create tension in which they have already succeed.

But more then a war i truly wanted those loser those evil ppl to be punished who are just  spoiling our religion i want india to  kill those terrorist if pakistan cant to do so....

Coz bcoz of those terrorist  we have lost our family members .Cry
They did damage not only india but also pakistan.
I want pakistan  to take some positive steps.

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
No...

War is not the solution

War does not make things better... it may just go onto making them worse

bharti_hi

bharti_hi

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged
personaly i think laton ke bhoot baton se nahi marte

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pak

if  both countries wanted to war then they should go a head but remeber terrorist wanted to create tension in which they have already succeed.

But more then a war i truly wanted those loser those evil ppl to be punished who are just  spoiling our religion i want india to  kill those terrorist if pakistan cant to do so....

u r such an amazingly sensible person!! thanks for understanding wats the most important. it is all abt wisdom and open mindness and seeing the world on a greater veiw. and yu did tht. kudos!Clap

well abt india killing terrorists, yu knw india can go and attack the terror camps in pakistan , and i am sure many of the sensible ppl like yu wil not b offended.. bt there r many yu hav seen urself out here also , who will giv this mission , the name of religion! they wil claim india wants to kill muslims and india wants to kill pakistanis.. so i dnt think it is possible from our part..
only pakistan can do it , yess zardari and the latest  govt seems like they dnt want these elements out there in pak , bt the democracy is not there in pakistan yu must be  agreeing with me.. military and ISI ppl rule there.. and as far as terror attacks being carried out , those ppl hav played important role in terms of giving training and arms also..sooo , the government there hs to be strong enuf to go independent and nt under them and do the work , bt it seems highly impossible....

wezyus

IF-Rockerz

wezyus

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
A big NO to war as its can make its more than worst ..terrorism shud be stop but by different means which i think the high powered committees of both countries shud decided without any interference of a third country ...thnks

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
It shouldnt

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pak

yes becuz of those bas****s ppl not only india are killed..but even pak..every day we get a  news of ppl dying in karachi lahore etc etc....n our bas**** president cannot do anything..he himslef is a big looser...humray pak ko kya bachye gaya...

as for the war...war on terrorrist/Terrorism not the whole pak.!.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top