Buh bye ! Leaving ---

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hello folks !

Just made this post to tell you all I'll be inactive from today - them enna rascala exams are coming up [ to the exams ]

So no boring all you Balikas and Balaks with pesky posts / no replying to PMs plus no discussing Balika Vadhu with all you for a few weeks : )

I dont know when I'll be back , got one set of exams from Dec 10 - 22 , then another from Jan 5 - 22 ....I dont even know if I'll come online for the intervening period ConfusedConfusedConfused

So I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year now only Wink

Buh bye !

Sending 2894753929 TATA trucks loaded with love ,
Shreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buh bye ! Leaving ---" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
All the best for ur exams Shreya.  You will be missed.  Do peek in whenever time and studies allow, but yes studies come first.

Hope u to excellent in ur exams and see u back soon here.

Bye Hug

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
okkkkkkkk bye dear shreya,,,,,,,,, WinkSmileSmile

we miss u ............CryCryCry

best of luck 4 u r exams..........Thumbs Up
ache se padana aur exams dena.........LOL
my exams r also going..........SleepySleepy

beyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........Smile

IndraDaga

IndraDaga

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
HEY shreya.. wish u all the best for ur exams..... Thumbs Up do visit the forum sometimes.. will miss u alot.... Hug

Hey shikhar bro tumhe bhi all the best exams ke liye
Thumbs Up

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Indra*

HEY shreya.. wish u all the best for ur exams..... Thumbs Up do visit the forum sometimes.. will miss u alot.... Hug

Hey shikhar bro tumhe bhi all the best exams ke liye
Thumbs Up
thankssssss indra .........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 3:31am | IP Logged
shreya you know i will miss you alot and so will we allllllll!take care and yes dont forget together we will play hide and seek and we have to give each other thapis tooTongueEmbarrassedLOLall the best for the upcoming examsHugand bade bhaiya to you too best luck for your examsTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Shreya n shikhar best of luck 4 ur exams..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top