Meet Mila De Rabba

Meet Mila De Rabba
Meet Mila De Rabba

Bullet Firing during any occasion

sam1903 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
actually this is the first scene tht attract me towards this serial..
its a kind of reallity tht is present now a days....
in recent times there was so many news ..... of ppl getting killed through such incidents....
over here there was no blame on Boys side party..tht becoz of them groom was killed and whole blame was put on Geet...tht was something.....which i could not relate with........kare koi bhare koi..........

sam1903 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
37 view no reply...why this forum is so dead....
no body has objection with such custom kya???QuestionConfused
friend Newbie

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i agree with u tht they totally forgot abt the person who fired the bullets.hes the one to blame for killing the groom not geet.but this is india.
Payal25 IF-Dazzler

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah. I agree.
I don't see how it was Geet's fault at all. But I guess its superstition and I don't agree with it at all. Geet's life it ruined because of it.

SamLuvsSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Yup don get it why Geet was blamed..No one is payin attention or acccusing the person who actually shot the bullet
Aamir's Fan Goldie
Aamir's Fan
Aamir's Fan

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
That is what I was thinking too. How is Geet to be blamed for a situation like this when someone from the groom's side of the marriage party fired the bullet?
sanju4eva Senior Member

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
in indian culture its always the girl's fault if something happens between the couple, no matter how rite the girl is and how wrong the guy is, but thas just how it is...and i for one dont agree wif it...the one who is wrong should be punished or blamed not the girl, especially if its not her fault at all!Angry

Geet had nuffin to do wif the first guy getting shot! it was ppl from his side shooting the rifles which was stupid to begin wif because in all the excitement a bullet is bound to go astray and hit sumone! Thumbs Down

now we're all waiting for Kulwant to fall in love wif Geet and give her the happiness she deserves! Big smileParty
zeezee09 Senior Member

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

I wasn't aware that firing a gun(s) at a  marriage ceremony was  a common practice. And if reports of mishaps becuase of this ritual was in the news, then why isn't someone doing something abou it.

On the oher hand, can' blanks me used? .
Just my houghts on this subject and moreover I did not want to be just a 'viewer', as Sam pointed out.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Monaz Mevawala comes back with Chintu Chinky! Monaz Mevawala comes back with Chintu Chinky!

Monaz's will enter as Chinki's cousin named Dolly in SAB TV's Chintu ...

Saurabh Jain gets to play his natural self in Parichay... Saurabh Jain gets to play his natural self in Parichay...  18

Saurabh Jain aka Anand Chopra of Colors' Parichay speaks about his ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index